Superior Arms [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Superior Arms

toolman_556
02-03-2006, 20:17
Hello all,
My name is Leo Williams. I am one of the three owners of Superior Arms. We are proud to be a sponsor of Glock Talk. Many of you probably only heard of us on Eric's last giveaway. We are a relatively new company that manufactures AR-15 style weapons. Production parts began being produced approximatley Christmas 2004, and to date we have manufactured over 2800 Lower receivers. In the last year we have also started machining 7 other new products including A4 style ( flattop) upper receivers, various detachable carry handles, spartan free float tubes, and more.
I don't have the photos back yet, but we do have an all new Free floating 4 rail handguard system debuting at SHOT this year. Current plans are 4 lengths, pistol, carbine, mid, and rifle. I cannot divulge pricing right now, but we will be competitive wih YHM's lihtweight 4 rail. A few of the local folks may have seen one of these at some sneak peeks at local gunshows.
If you get to SHOT we are in Booth 21015, a corner booth just right of the main entrance to the SHOT show tent. We look forward to meeting you all and we want to be your AR company.

kantstudien
02-05-2006, 02:15
Howdy, I was curious when you guys would be offering complete upper receivers for sale? I am interested in a Dissipator style upper like the SLR15. Any plans?

toolman_556
02-05-2006, 21:48
We have been selling complete rifles, upper, and lower halves for a few months now. Pricing is being developed on dissipators and availability will be March or April 2006 as it stands now.

spcwes
02-08-2006, 13:34
I have one of the flat top free float hbars from this company and that have a wonderful product. It is very accurate and well built. I look forward to future purchases from this company. Great rifles, great prices and some of the best customer service out there.

Chowdadi
02-15-2006, 01:46
Leo,

I hope that Superior can get some of the Dallas-Ft. Worth gunshow wholesalers to stock your AR's.

Most folks I know prefer to buy at the gunshows rather than go to the traditional retail shops. The retail gun shops in my area come & go, the prices are artificially high, & the service is generally luke warm to poor.

I sent an e-mail to your sales department last Tuesday the 7th (have not received an answer as yet) regarding my attempts to get two well known DFW wholesalers to stock Superior Arms brand. I've had no luck so far.

I'm in the market for an AR & sure would like to look over one of your products before I make my decision.

Update-9/9/06: I didn't hear anything back from Superior. I was also unable to find one of their AR's to look over. Got a good deal on another brand AR at a Dallas Market Hall show & have been very pleased.

ShackleMeNot
02-15-2006, 06:13
I saw your new quad rail AR handguard at SHOT and was impressed.