Glock 18 featured Socom 3 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 18 featured Socom 3

AZJKD
02-06-2006, 13:52
Anyone noticed this yet?
They have the glock 18 in the game.

I ran into it trying out the online version. I went after a guy with the 50 cal riffle out. I figured...hey slow rifle and a little pistol. I jumped him with my AR-15 CAR. Next thing I knew he has a pistol and BRRRRRRAAAAAP! I was toast. WTF I thought was that a cheat or something. Later that game I figured out that while DEAD I could change equipment. Skimming throught the pistols.. Glock 18. HEY!!! Added a silencer... ok now where is the guy with the 50...

I managed to locate and flank him, then crept up with my silenced G18... PuuuuuuuuuuT! Didn't even know what hit him. Then I took his 50 and started picking off his team mates from his overwatch position...lol

Timberwulf
Headphone yes, but I'm trying to figure out why it doesn't work?

epsylum
02-08-2006, 18:43
They had that in the first 2. It's the best choice for when you have to carry a big primary weapon.

I liked to carry it with the grenade revolver when playing a terrorist in the second one. Just aim low with the G18 and it will track right up the front of them (starts at the nutz and ends at the head ;))

skyydiver
02-08-2006, 18:47
Hells yeah. the "Model 18". I haen't played Socom in so long. Better break out the PS2.

Godfather
02-10-2006, 19:53
It has been in several games, the first Syphon Filter comes to mind.

Slinger646
02-17-2006, 18:59
I remember that. I was like WTF is a G-18???