Review [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Review

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:08
OK, as promised here's a review of my Bagster Tank Cover, Tank Bag and Ducati Soft Bags, complete with PICS! :)

The Bagster Tank Cover is OK, not great. It goes on the bike but I'm thinking of modifying it for a better fit. It has a slight "bubble" where the tank slopes down to meet the seat. I can cut the stitching here and then restitch it for a better fit. Now that Ducati is making a Tank Cover for the Mutistrada I would buy that over my Bagster Tank Cover.

The Bagster Tank Bag, "Trail and City" is Da' Bomb! It doesn't get in the way of the handlebars and holds a lot of crap if you know how to pack. Plus, if you lay against it when going down the highway at warp speed you eliminate the "buffeting" you get from sitting upright. Since it's made to "click" in to the Tankcover, I would have to buy the Tank Cover to take advantage of this bag.

The Ducati Soft Panniers are great. Having been a Harley rider in my misspent youth I learned the advantage of having saddlebags. These bags don't detract from the bike, IMO, and seem to be very well made. I have had them on the bike for a couple of weeks and they hold enough stuff to go from CA to NY in comfort. I do wish they were hardbags though, but the wife wouldn't let me spend $900 for bags. Oh well, I got a great wife and we can't always have everything we want. ;)

OK, using my very limited computer knowledge here's da' Pics!

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:17
OK, I'll try putting the PICS in again.

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:24
PIC #2

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:29
PIC #3

fnfalman
02-06-2006, 15:30
Bagster also makes a pillion mounted top case as well.

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:34
PIC Numero Fo'

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:41

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:48
There has to be an easier way. :(

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 15:56

This is the last one!

We were going to put some decals on the wife's matte black Multistrada to give it more color. We got the new Tank Decals on, but my buddy never showed up to help me with the striping. :(

Oh well, that's what tomorrow is for.

BikerRN
02-06-2006, 18:20
Originally posted by fnfalman
Bagster also makes a pillion mounted top case as well.

I have a Joe Rocket Rear Seat Bag that works well and holds a lot of crap. :)

Right now the Tail Bag is on it's way to Florida so my Blast Riding Buddy can ride his Speed Triple back to AZ. He left this morning, can't wait for him to get back so I can see the bike.