Los Angeles riders interested in cheap Arai helmets, check this out [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles riders interested in cheap Arai helmets, check this out

fnfalman
02-07-2006, 13:05
http://www.motorhelmets.com/

I know these guys and they are straight up people. They sell helmets (among other stuff but I'm familiar with their helmet sales) at really good prices. They try to become an Arai dealership so they need to have an initial buy-out of six helmets from the Arai distributor. They quoted me phenomenal prices on a couple of Arais that I am interested in. I can't say how low but let's just think around 30%+ less than MSRP. The only catch is that it must be a walk-in buy. You can't buy Arais on-line, at least not from an official dealership. And the other catch is that they have to order these six helmets at the same time. So unless they have the full 6 helmets order, they can't do anything.

I don't know if they will give out this massive discount once they become an Arai dealership, but knowing these guys they will give a good discount anyway.