I am a woman... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I am a woman...


HippieChick
02-08-2006, 18:53
and HOLY CRAP do I have issues! ;f;f;f



Hiya GF! #wav

JByer323
02-08-2006, 18:59
Maybe you would be better adjusted if you weren't kept locked away in the basement? ~eb

Mrs. VR
02-08-2006, 19:01
Hiya Baby!!! ~hg Hush, John, I let her out for the occasion ;n

RussP
02-08-2006, 19:07
What have I been missing?????

OX gets locked!!! I love it...

:cool:

Mrs. VR
02-08-2006, 19:09
Russ, everyone here behaves so well, it may be the only chance I ever get ;f Glad to see you drop by! #wav

RussP
02-08-2006, 19:15
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
Russ, everyone here behaves so well, it may be the only chance I ever get ;f Glad to see you drop by! #wav Congratulations on the promotion...!!!!

:cool:

HippieChick
02-08-2006, 19:16
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
Russ, everyone here behaves so well, it may be the only chance I ever get ;f Glad to see you drop by! #wav


pffft, like *I* am gonna behave ;N

HippieChick
02-08-2006, 19:17
Originally posted by JByer323
Maybe you would be better adjusted if you weren't kept locked away in the basement? ~eb


surely you jest?;P That is the happy place ;e

Mrs. VR
02-08-2006, 19:18
Originally posted by HippieChick
pffft, like *I* am gonna behave ;N like I didnt already know that! ^<wg

Mrs. VR
02-08-2006, 19:19
Originally posted by RussP
Congratulations on the promotion...!!!!

:cool: thanks! ~hg

DepChief
02-08-2006, 20:16
Do I have to come down here just to be mean to you now?

vote Republican
02-08-2006, 20:17
Originally posted by HippieChick
pffft, like *I* am gonna behave ;N

Spank!!!


;f ;f

DepChief
02-08-2006, 20:20
This was such a nice neighborhood until all the mods moved in!;f

RussP
02-08-2006, 20:27
Originally posted by DepChief
Do I have to come down here just to be mean to you now? Originally posted by DepChief
This was such a nice neighborhood until all the mods moved in!;f Me thinks they are ignoring you!!!


:cool:

Mrs. VR
02-08-2006, 20:42
Originally posted by DepChief
Do I have to come down here just to be mean to you now? you could start by answering your phone once in awhile ~eb ;n

Mrs. VR
02-08-2006, 20:42
Originally posted by RussP
Me thinks they are ignoring you!!!


:cool: its like when you go to the zoo and they tell you not to feed the animals ;)

DepChief
02-10-2006, 11:30
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
its like when you go to the zoo and they tell you not to feed the animals ;)


I've got your monkey!

Mrs. VR
02-10-2006, 11:54
Originally posted by DepChief
I've got your monkey! ;P

HippieChick
02-11-2006, 08:33
Originally posted by vote Republican
Spank!!!


;f ;f


^5^5^5^5

HippieChick
02-11-2006, 08:33
Originally posted by DepChief
I've got your monkey!


~rf~rf~rf~rf

DepChief
02-11-2006, 09:12
Originally posted by HippieChick
~rf~rf~rf~rf


Something told me you would appreciate that.;f

Dinky
02-11-2006, 16:40
Originally posted by HippieChick
and HOLY CRAP do I have issues! ;f;f;f



Hiya GF! #wav


But you have a very nice voice


(have talked to HC on the phone)


:cool:

Glock&KimberLady
02-11-2006, 17:59
Hey, when do I get to hop on the Bandwagon of Stupid?

Heh.

;f

Mrs. VR
02-11-2006, 18:43
Originally posted by Glock&KimberLady
Hey, when do I get to hop on the Bandwagon of Stupid?

Heh.

;f hey, GKL!!! Glad to see another HSing nut down here ;f

April
02-11-2006, 19:09
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
hey, GKL!!! Glad to see another HSing nut down here ;f

Nut? Nut?!!?

Oh yeah.. Mine's not old enough for "school" yet.

#wav ;f

Mrs. VR
02-11-2006, 19:10
Originally posted by FF Wife
Nut? Nut?!!?

Oh yeah.. Mine's not old enough for "school" yet.

#wav ;f but you're nutty enough ;f ~ks

April
02-11-2006, 19:15
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
but you're nutty enough ;f ~ks

I'm taking that as a compliment. ;f

Mrs. VR
02-11-2006, 19:16
Originally posted by FF Wife
I'm taking that as a compliment. ;f as it was meant..;f