The cagers are out to get you! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The cagers are out to get you!

NMGlocker
02-15-2006, 12:22
Crash video here:
http://www.ridebehindvideos.com/videos/Accident20060210.wmv

Thread started by the rider here:
http://www.socalsportbikes.info/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=34948&page=1

FoxMustang
02-15-2006, 13:16
I saw that vid yesterday. That Honda driver deserves to be hit with a shovel for pulling that sort of dumbass stunt, and again for trying to pin the blame on the rider ;Q

Kastivich01
02-15-2006, 13:27
Jesus thats bad. Thats why I always wear my gear everytime no excuses.

Gratiot
02-15-2006, 13:56
Lets just be happy that Dawn is all right after that horrible incident, and thankful she had all those wonderful nurses and the camera to catch the bastard in all those lies.

fnfalman
02-15-2006, 15:28
I know that girl. I rode with her a few times. She's quite an accomplished sport rider and very careful on the streets. That moron oughtta be shot for being stupid.:soap:

c5367
02-15-2006, 22:06
Wow, small world. This video is making the rounds on almost every bike forum.

If you look carefully, the Civic driver looks like he hit the e brake. That year Civic should have had ABS. The e brake isn't hooked up to the ABS sytem, so that would explain why the wheels locked like they did.

I hope they slam the bastard. :soap:

Jim Ewing
02-17-2006, 09:09
That was a bad accident,I'm glad she is ok. I do have to ask about the video. Is that something motorcycle riders are using today, to protect themselves with "true" evidence?

fnfalman
02-17-2006, 13:26
Not really. Most people ride with the video cam for recording their trips more than anything.

NMGlocker
02-17-2006, 15:48
I've started riding with a helmet cam after an incident with a lying Sheriffs Deputy.
I'm praying that Deputy tries to pull her crap again because this time I'm getting her lying on video. (She's falsified multiple tickets on MC riders) I managed to call her bluff last time she pulled me over by BS'ing her into thinking I had GPS proof that I wasn't exceeding the speed limit and that I could download it and take it to court.
I'm hoping to get her fired or at least destroy her credibility with the judges (this is a small county with just a few judges). Maybe if the judges see her blatantly lie and falsify tickets on video, we can get something done about her.

Jim Ewing
02-18-2006, 07:30
People no matter what their age, seem to drive like Idiots today. The cameras for recording trips or if needed, to protect yourself in case of an accident do make sense. Any of masterial value, can be replaced. I'm glad the rider, is ok.

td86
02-19-2006, 19:07
My motto is AGAT (All Gear All the Time) for this exact reason. Can't count how many times it's been a close call with cagers.

Ride safe!

codivecop
03-03-2006, 10:47
Originally posted by NMGlocker
I've started riding with a helmet cam after an incident with a lying Sheriffs Deputy.
I'm praying that Deputy tries to pull her crap again because this time I'm getting her lying on video. (She's falsified multiple tickets on MC riders) I managed to call her bluff last time she pulled me over by BS'ing her into thinking I had GPS proof that I wasn't exceeding the speed limit and that I could download it and take it to court.
I'm hoping to get her fired or at least destroy her credibility with the judges (this is a small county with just a few judges). Maybe if the judges see her blatantly lie and falsify tickets on video, we can get something done about her.

NMG, Is every cop in NM out to get MC's???? I know of the Red River Boycott by Colorado riders! I hope your helmet cam can help, we do need cops, but ones that go out and lie to get things done is not good for anyone.

fnfalman
03-03-2006, 13:25
Not every cop is out to get bikers but quite a few of them for whatever reasons single out bikers. There is this dude named Stout that stalks the Angeles Crest Highway in SoCal. He will pull any biker (Harleys too) over for any infraction no matter how significant. His favorite piece is the aftermarket exhaust. And then turn signal lights. If you have them and they're not stock, he'll write you up. Every chicken feces that you can think of, he'll write you up for it.

Fear762
03-04-2006, 01:19
Man she looked trapped there. Glad shes ok.

JAREDG21
03-10-2006, 11:46
I hope the da will actually make him or her self and hang that guy out to dry.