Madden 06 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06

don51181
02-22-2006, 15:26
Anyone play. I wanted to get some tips on playing. I am trying to get better with the Redskins offence.

funbob
02-23-2006, 23:43
I play lots of Madden '06 and I'm especially familiar with your situation because one of my best friends loves to play the Redskins. On offense, you absolutely want to favor the run over the pass. Your QB is simply too poorly rated to look quickly past his primary receiver and you'll probably wind up with a lot of turnovers. Clinton Portis however, is extremely fast with the ball, and running lots of toss and counter plays should always net you enough yardage to come up with a first down. However, run too much and the other team's gonna shut you down. So when you do pass, run a play that'll let you try to go deep to Moss and pick up 20+ yards. This can be pretty devestating if you time your plays right and catch your opponent in a bad situation trying to protect against the expected run. Moss is quick with the ball and if you get it right, you just may be able to get it all the way to the endzone. On defense with this team, go with a 4-3 and pressure the QB. LaVar Arrington is especially useful because he's fast your and your best bet is to control him and pick plays that allow you to run him around the defense and pick up the sack.