Funny motorcycle oopsies. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Funny motorcycle oopsies.

fnfalman
03-01-2006, 17:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As5gxnDY60k&eurl=

epsylum
03-01-2006, 19:27
;z

That last one was great. Drops the bike andd picks it back up just to drop it the other way.

I also like the grandma riding a 12 o'clock on a quad.

Quite amusing.

gixxer11
03-02-2006, 17:38
Yes, the grandma 12ing the quad was great. I wish I could see that in person. I'd probably have a heartattack from laughing!

perception
03-03-2006, 12:15
I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up.

JAREDG21
03-09-2006, 14:49
I went to see my ex roomate last weekend just to ride have funand catch up. well I got there early and he wasn't off work yet, and his new sv1000 is sitting in the apt parking lot. True to form he didn't have the forks locked or a disc lock on it so I just couldn't resist I pushed the bike around to the back patio. when he got home Ijustplayed dumb. at least until I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. Next was about an hour later I was moving my rc-51 around tothe back patio so we could change the oil the grass was a little wet and when I tapped the front brake the font end washed out and I dropped the bike right in front of carsten and he was rollinin laughter. luckly I didn't even put a scratch on the rc but man I felt dumb. any way what goes around comes around I guess.