One of the girls that I ride with got her photo in Rider Magazine [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : One of the girls that I ride with got her photo in Rider Magazine

fnfalman
03-02-2006, 09:41
This woman races 50-cc bikes on a regular basis and takes her CBR600RR to the track all the time. She went to Femmoto in Vegas last year and it looked like Rider Magazine snapped a photo of her when she was taking the ZX10 out for a ride. Her feedback on the Kwak was that it was very smooth and not intimidating at all. She also rode the Aprilia Futura and thought that it was a fun sport tourer but she kept dragging the center stand.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/fnfalman/LisaatFemoto.jpg

fnfalman
03-02-2006, 09:45
That's her standing next to my Beemer in our ride in the Sand Canyon/Bouquet Canyon area close to Castaic Lake. That day she was schooling me and a bunch of other people on picking the correct lines and tip-in timing for cornering. The dude in black is her soon-to-be-hubby. Lucky bastard. The rider on the Suzuki behind her is a hot lesbian.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/fnfalman/LisaRockster.jpg

freakshow10mm
03-07-2006, 07:46
Hey, cool. That was last month's issue right? Look at the current one and wasn't in there. Think it was last month.

Isn't that Femoto thing basically like a tryout track day for females only? Cool idea. Scanned over the article and had some good points. Some of the makers are paying attention to women riders and that is always excellent. Of course, we all love hot lesbian riders!!!;f

BikerRN
03-07-2006, 07:57
Ain't nothing sexier than a woman on a bike if she knows how to ride. :)

fnfalman
03-07-2006, 09:34
This is the March 06 issue, so it should be this month (Feb 06). Actually nothing's sexier than a woman on a bike. And it's the sexiest if she knows how to ride.

freakshow10mm
03-07-2006, 10:01
Think I just got the next issue in the mail yesterday. Might be the April issue already.

fnfalman
03-07-2006, 11:46
Femmoto is an annual event for women only. They pay $100 a person to attend the track and dinner, etc. It's a track day and not quite a track day. The females get to ride various vehicles from whomever the sponsors of the day, but they don't really get to open'er up, if you know what I mean. This girl and a couple of other serious track riders complained that they were reigned in quite a bit. Apparently after the first few laps with them scraping the center stands on the sport tourers and dragging the pegs on the sport bikes, the instructors came out and pretty much kept everybody to a slow pace.