'01 GL1800ABS in OKC [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : '01 GL1800ABS in OKC

SDS knife guy
03-05-2006, 14:32
As much as it makes my stomach turn to do it I had to list my bike for sale in the want ads section of Glocktalk. I love that bike, it rides like an 800 lb. sport bike but with two kids I just don't have time to ride it more than about once a year anymore. It's too hard seeing the bike just sitting there not getting ridden and maybe someone else can give it the home it deserves.

Anyway, if anyone knows of someone in the market for a great tourer you might let them know about it. It's the original pearl blue model with ABS brakes and it is in great shape. Only about 35k miles on it with new rubber and driver back rest.

;1

fnfalman
03-06-2006, 08:15
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, but I feel for you.

SDS knife guy
03-06-2006, 08:42
It stinks man but I guess sometimes, like it or not, we have to at least ACT like grown ups huh? This will be the first time in more than 10 years that I will be without a bike and even though I don't get to ride much just knowing it's out there sure has been nice.

Oh well......I'll get another one in a few years when the kids are a bit older. Right now one is 3 and the other is 5 months. Not exactly riding age yet.