My first post [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My first post

ME-MYSELF-I
03-09-2006, 03:38
Hello. Well this is my first post on this forum and it turns out to be in the Navy section lol. Oh well. Just wanted to see if there are any other MINEMEN here.

Smitty

et2mdo
03-10-2006, 12:18
No Mineman here, but welcome to the Glocktalk forums!

Crazy Ed
03-11-2006, 00:35
Welcome to the forum! I spent 22 years as EOD and had more than a few friends that were in the Mineman rating. Even a girlfriend or two over in West Loch, Hawaii LOL!!

Ed ;c ;c

EUPHER49
03-11-2006, 17:32
No Mineman, but spent a few refits/patrols on a boomer in Guam; to many years ago though.

I spent a night swilling at the Guam Hilton with a commander of a Minesweeper though. You might remember him. He was assigned there after his release by the North Koreans... Cdr. Pete Bucher of USS Pueblo fame. A real down to Earth kinda guy...

spober
03-15-2006, 19:54
"RIDE, CAPTAIN RIDE,UPON YOUR MYSTRY SHIP"!

I spent a night swilling at the Guam Hilton with a commander of a Minesweeper though. You might remember him. He was assigned there after his release by the North Koreans... Cdr. Pete Bucher of USS Pueblo fame. A real down to Earth kinda guy... [/B][/QUOTE]

glockoroni
03-15-2006, 20:42
Originally posted by Crazy Ed
Welcome to the forum! I spent 22 years as EOD and had more than a few friends that were in the Mineman rating. Even a girlfriend or two over in West Loch, Hawaii LOL!!

Ed ;c ;c Are you sure they were "girls" and not mahus? LOL