Ranger School Graduates .. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ranger School Graduates ..

MarkP
03-27-2006, 20:57
what did you do to prepare? (PT/"Ranger stakes"/etc).

Did your unit have a pre-Ranger course or did you train on your own time?

what kind of PT did you do in the train-up??

thanks in advance,

Mark P.

rangerruck
03-27-2006, 23:21
my unit out in the 25th did, but still you need to wrk on your wind, i would do windsprints until you cna no longer stand it.
also it woudl be good to through in at least one 5 mile run per week, and if your not used to humpin around in your combat boots and a heavy ruck, do that and also do some front calfraises, where your heel stays down, but you lift your toes upward, this will deff help you stave off those front side cramps.

Cav
03-28-2006, 00:12
As Light Infantry at the 7th ID Ft Ord we went to a "Combat Leaders Course"/RIP and then we went to Ranger school. The 25th ID was the same back then. The 25th ID and 7th ID had the highest number of soldiers pass Ranger school then. Most Light Infantry are in shape to pass. If not then train your butt off.

Now I hear its easyer. Best bet is break in a few sets of boots, do a lot of rucking, learn to stay awake in the outdoors for long hours. Being in shape for the first part is good, but by the end it was jsut staing alert and marching. I dont know if its that bad now, but you used to loose alot of weight and endurance with the training and limited food.

rangerruck
03-28-2006, 01:46
true, i started at 195lbs, and when i hit fla., iwas 167. looked like crap.

{TEX}Hawaii 5-0
03-29-2006, 18:29
Physically fit is the key. You are going to get worn down. APFT, 5 mile run, and heavy ruck are all good. Make sure you can pass all the RAP week events... CWST and Land Nav. The land nav course was pretty easy back in 99. Listen to what the RIs tell you to do, adapt and be confident.
RLTW

Bolt_Overide
03-29-2006, 21:11
something my plt sgt told me to do, and it helped tremendously, is to run hills. Sprint up it as fast as you can, and jog back down. Helps a lot with the stamina. Also do it with a medium light ruck, in boots, it will help you strengthen your ankles, and break in the boots, and make sure you break in atleast 2 pairs of boots really well.

These things will make you more prepared for school, but about the time you first see the darby queen, you will realise that you are not nearly as prepared as you want to be.

KNEESINTHEBREEZ
03-29-2006, 23:16
First of all, STFU rangerruck - you are nothing but a poser and have already been busted for it.

As for the question at hand, here you go:

Ranger School Preparation workout (http://armyparatrooper.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1958)

rangerruck
03-30-2006, 01:44
pm coning

KNEESINTHEBREEZ
03-30-2006, 07:41
Originally posted by rangerruck
pm coning

Poserruck, don't ever send me another email. Your threats are pretty amusing considering the retarded gibberish that it also contained. Do I need to drag up the thread here and across the street again about you being a liar again? If I have to get them, the REAL Rangers will be happy to talk to you again. So STFU and disappear.

Sorry for the hijack.

rangerruck
03-30-2006, 10:09
wow! you are so tough sounding and smart and scary, i just dont know what to do ! Boy , i tell you i bet the other guys here on this post are real impressed and intimidated by you as well. Maybe we should all just sit down in a little semicircle in front of you , with our little hands under our chins, and listen to you in awe, really. maybe I dreamed D.E.P. , service into the army from high school, and maybe i was never stationed at the 25 th light, the 82nd airborne, or the 1/75 for any length of time, and maybe i didnt go through r.i.p. twice, once at the 1/75 and once at the 25th, and maybe i never went throught the very first class ever of light leaders course, and maybe i really didnt go through Ranger school, and getting all the way to Florida, before i had my left eye hurt very bad , and had to medical out. Your right man, it was one big HUGE dream.....ok, here goes, here is an em i sent to one of your buds back in december, 4 months ago, you still seem to be the only one left who just doenst get it.they dont ever change their minds on anything, I think I started to see the
light go on over his head in his last em to me. But man, you just cant stop
yourself, can you ? you've got one of those a-hole type A personalities
don't you? I told you over and over that I was dyslexic, and everybody
knows that dys people are usually smart, I told you over and over that I
work in electronics down to the board and component level, and I showed you
pics of me as the General's enlisted aide. Dude, no matter how stupid a
general can be, they still try to surround themselves with smart people.
Dont be " that guy". you know , the last angry , uptight, bitter, disturbed
, Loser guy ,that doesn't get it when he is staring at the truth , just
because he has too much pride to change. do you read Sun Tsu? Most of the
terrorists in the middle east carry a copy of it with them where ever they
go. the primary lesson taught in that book is this ," know your enemy", I do
not want to be your enemy but know this, I know this one thing , I'm smarter
than you , and there is nothing you can do about it. As far as physical fear
goes, let me tell you a story. The v.p. of my company is about 6'6" and 300
lbs his name is Chuck Burkhardt and he is very smart and a U.T. grad. Ooooh
check the u.t. alumni to see if he is there! I just took his word when he
told me.( computer science, and bus. admin) He also shares your affliction,
a -hole personality with lack thereof. one day he and I got into it at work,
and I told him, in front of co-workers mind you , in my best southern trash
accent , " ahm tha bess freand you got 'round herea, yo onleahest freand,
now tell me you want me to stop beein yo bes freand? cuz if you relleh ,
relleh, mean it , I will stop beein yo freand !" , At that he got in his
truck and left, it could also be that I told him I would skin part of him
and eat him , while he was looking.
The reason I tell you this story, is simple , I'm not afraid of no one,
I'm not a psychopath nor sociopathic, I'm just not frightened of people, so
please stop bodily threatening me. I will be saving this em as well all over
the net, you know, just in case ,for my legal protection.
The other thing you don't seem to get, is I work for a computer company,A
COMPUTER COMPANY, we have clients nationwide, and internationally, don't you
see, in about one or two days from my office, with one or two guys, who are
way better at this stuff than me , and smarter than me , I might add, can
put posts on newsgroups, international and national news sites, abc, nbc,
cbs, , a.p., upi.,DNC and affiliated liberal groups, do broadcast faxes,
that you cal or kneez or c.airborne, are the btn commander of the P.E.E.P.
PATROL. The acronym stands for , perrennial ,everlasting, ever-vigilant,
poser patrol and you are its' commander for life. That this is such an
important job that you have, it demands U.N. recognition. Imagine all the
liberal groups out there who will love you, because after all , you will be
one of those military guys that they love to show has turned Democrat. Not
only that, but these guys can find out every page you've ever opened
including those bad sites, start your anouncement with a moving avaatar
of yours, it will be seen everywhere! Our company is it's own, authorization
coding, it s own I.P. , its own live real time, real world D.V. systems
integration, everything. In other words , we have the power, you know? Now
look I don't want to do any of this crap, because that is all that it is,
crap, and it is not Godly, but you picked up the hatchet first , now if I
pick it up , I will use the "blunt end" , it hurts more and it never, ever,
wears out. So lets bury the hatchet. Life is too short, and this by now is
just rediculous man, don't you see this by now!? By the way , notice, no
type-os. If you do reallly want to come on down and do something, lets go
to a gun show and then the range, best range you will ever go to .----
Now let us see if we can get back to the origional thread, and actually be useful in our knowledge to someone else.
yes everybody here is right, you've got to work on your endurance, strenght is not a factor here really. i would say that overall, doing high rep stuff, and lots of windsprints are going to help the most. another thought is to try to get pretty flexible.

GreenBeret1631
03-30-2006, 15:12
It seems to me poserruck, that you were outed as a "Poser" here and on other boards, a little while back. Whats changed?

I saw nothing in your rather wordy and ill written, last message here that would convince me otherwise. Did you ever hear of paragraphs and punctuation?

Give it up Poser! :upeyes:

Jammer Six
03-30-2006, 15:18
What?

KNEESINTHEBREEZ
03-30-2006, 16:39
wow! you are so tough sounding and smart and scary, i just dont know what to do ! Boy , i tell you i bet the other guys here on this post are real impressed and intimidated by you as well. Maybe we should all just sit down in a little semicircle in front of you , with our little hands under our chins, and listen to you in awe, really. maybe I dreamed D.E.P. , service into the army from high school, and maybe i was never stationed at the 25 th light, the 82nd airborne, or the 1/75 for any length of time, and maybe i didnt go through r.i.p. twice, once at the 1/75 and once at the 25th, and maybe i never went throught the very first class ever of light leaders course, and maybe i really didnt go through Ranger school, and getting all the way to Florida, before i had my left eye hurt very bad , and had to medical out. Your right man, it was one big HUGE dream.....ok, here goes, here is an em i sent to one of your buds back in december, 4 months ago, you still seem to be the only one left who just doenst get it.they dont ever change their minds on anything, I think I started to see the
Now let us see if we can get back to the origional thread, and actually be useful in our knowledge to someone else.
yes everybody here is right, you've got to work on your endurance, strenght is not a factor here really. i would say that overall, doing high rep stuff, and lots of windsprints are going to help the most. another thought is to try to get pretty flexible.

Well, all I can really say is thanks for proving my point. Now everyone has to endure the pain of reading what you ramble about.

{TEX}Hawaii 5-0
03-30-2006, 19:20
Wow that's a long thread which didn't prove really anything...but who knows.

Coastietech
03-30-2006, 20:07
I find it truly funny how online everyones in the military is either a sniper, a ranger, special forces, or some other elite force. In the 3 years I was in the military I only met a handful of real elite personnel and somehow on the internet people who didn't know better would think all of our force were made up of nothing but snipers, ranfers, or special forces. No offense to those of you that truly are tabbed for your accomplishments.

rangerruck
03-30-2006, 21:44
oh yeah , you guys really got me.....ANYWAY, another good thin g to do is to make sure you are a strong swimmer. so you will need to try to find a place where you can practice swimming very well, or if possible ,let you swim with clothes on. especially if you can swim with pants and shoes on. back at the 25th , we had an olympic size pool to practice in , the main swimming pool on the base, and we would practice swimming across the width of the pool, shallow end first, and when we were more comfortable, across the deeper end, near one of the floating lines. once you could swim well across the width of a pool that size, doing the swim for the test was much easier, because their pool, if you could call it that back then , was not that wide. Also if I remember right, when you did the equipment jettison, the deep end of the pool at Schofield barracks was really deep, because they had 3 and 10 meter boards there, so if you could go to the bottom at that pool and retrieve your gear, you can retrieve it for the test, no problem.

Coastietech
03-31-2006, 16:13
hey rangerruck didn't they tell you to STFU. Nobody gives a **** what you have to say.

rangerruck
03-31-2006, 18:32
i dont think i was talking to you, , im not sure what you are doing , but let me tell you what i think. I think that on threads and forums such as this, when soneone asks about something or some knowledge or advice, if you can, you try to be helpful and give it to them. Looking back on this thread, you dont seem to have been much help yet. Oh... wait a minute,... i get it , your like some of the other dudes, you know, 35 yr. old or under males, single, Peter Pan complex, not grown up yet. Every conversation you have on one of these threads is some type of male penile measurement contest, and to show you are dominant, you must , like others here that can't swallow your own pride and admit when you are WRONG, you absolutely MUST have the last word. Thankfully i'm not infected with that malady or disease, like you. Sooo....G'head , talk it up, Threadkill, get in that last word... we are all waiting on your brilliance, and how well you influence others, and win over converts to your way of thinking, and your amazing friendliness, c'mon dazzle us! By the way Big Boy , i've yet to hear anyone argue that the advice I have given is wrong yet.
Also speak for yourself , leg.

crusader11m
03-31-2006, 21:26
Ruck nobody cares who you are talking to you have been busted several times for being a POS poser and all you do in response is type some rambling crap that makes you look even more retarded(if thats possible). This is not the only website that lists you as a poser either, so keep it up and your punk ass will be added to a few more walls of shame.

crusader11m c3/12 inf 1st armored 93-96.
P.s. i wasnt a ranger just a mech infantry saw gunner but you wont catch me telling people i was idiot.

rangerruck
03-31-2006, 22:49
Don't cuss on this site, , if you look at that post more carefully, you will see it is a copy of an email that I sent 4 months ago on another site. if you cant understand it totally it is because your out of the loop and not looking at it in context. i wrote it to a guy who just couldnt shut up, and was actually dumb enough to threaten me, it sounds like you may be getting close as well. Are you considering joining the P.E.E.P. patrol, as well? Just another Peter Pan, c'mon with the comeback now, hurry up , your pals and I haven't got all day. Amaze us! Last word, Leg. Give it.

KYglockers
03-31-2006, 23:03
I probably piloted some of you RANGERS. -NSDQ

crusader11m
03-31-2006, 23:39
OK low speed tell ya what if you really are a Ranger why dont you go to either airborneranger.com or armyranger.com and post your info under the intro section of the forums. Those sites are filled with REAL RANGERS and i am sure they could get you verified quickly.
And just curious what was your g.t. score?

rangerruck
04-01-2006, 01:09
Originally posted by crusader11m
OK low speed tell ya what if you really are a Ranger why dont you go to either airborneranger.com or armyranger.com and post your info under the intro section of the forums. Those sites are filled with REAL RANGERS and i am sure they could get you verified quickly.
And just curious what was your g.t. score?
man you really need to go back and read my posts a little more closely. Leg. We took two entrance tests, with two different scores, one was a 92 the other was a 123 test average for the different disciplines. I also took a Westpoint preparatory entrance exam. the westpoint test was
after I was allready in. my units after dep were,a-2-2 basic,harmony church, jump school, also at benning,1/75 (late 83-84) c co 1.21 25th light(84-87)schofield brrks,c co. 3/505 pir 82nd (87-89) dx'd out to the world. got called back twice after that, once for rescid. training, once more for prep for the first sandbox. went through rip twice, once for the 1/75, once for the 25th. As I said in my earlier post, went all the way to Florida, medicalled out there, because I almost poked my left eye out, still leaks fluid somewhat to this day. What else would you like to know, my PLDC SCORES, my duration as Generals enlisted aide at the 25th? what the pit looked like at Hunter Army airfield? how many times I shot expert ? could you please grow up and get a life?
you are like George Kastanza, hung up on Bozo the clown from the 60's man.
Now all that being said, why don't you give your advice to the guy who origionally wrote in , and give him some pointers on how to approach getting prepped to go to rip/ranger school? please, be a help to someone at least once. Leg.

crusader11m
04-01-2006, 07:57
You know what i heard blah blah i am a poser hey ruck why dont you go to armyparatrooper.org and post your profile, OH YEAH they have already banned you being a poser how many times do you need to get busted before you give it up?.
Like i already said go to the ranger sites get verified and i will be the first to apologize since, thats not gonna happen you should stop telling people your a ranger and head back to bareback mountain you lying sack of s###.

rangerruck
04-01-2006, 11:19
hey Peter Pan, what are you not getting? if I have said many times I medicalled out in fla., then I obviously didnt tab out either, , jerkstore. again ,can't admit when you are wrong, Leg. I got toothbrushes that done more hard time in the field than you have, Probably more time doing Saturday fun jumps than you got in field time total. So would you like some candy, Peter? We are all still waitng for your dazzling information that will help this person prep for his training. We are also ALL astonied at your mastery of me up to this point , keep going.... you're doing so well!

crusader11m
04-01-2006, 11:52
Ruck i think that stick to the eye went a little deeper than you thought it must have done some serious damage to your ability to reason and spell cause you sound like a retard. Oh and why do i get the feeling you offer candy to dudes all the time, pose on poser. HEY RUCK TRI KNOT 2 KONFUSE MEE WIFF UR REPLIE AND UR GOOD SPELIN SKILZ.

rangerruck
04-01-2006, 19:51
oh man, you gotta be kiddin', my spellin'? Iz zat wut ur allaboutch? Sounz lahk u kneed a frieend, you wan me ta be yo frieend? Look dude I'm really getting tired of this, this is just too easy! you ever get the feeling , like you are traveling in a modified wedge (ranger file...oops, shhhh, can I say that, I didn't tab out after all), and you stop and take a knee , and a few minutes later, you look up and you squad has left , and you're just sitting there all alone? This conversation past you by long ago. It is like you are waiting to get your slot for P.L.D.C., and myself and the rest of the E-6's and E-7's have allready finished B.N.O.C., and are back in our units. You have neither the skills or the brainpower to keep up with me, dude. Look I'm not pissed at you ,this is just getting silly, this is what we are using up valuable space for, when you coulda helped out one guy here, with some decent advice. I was calling you a leg earlier , but I just realized that is a step up for you, you are not even infantry, you are one step above R.E.M.F. and I hate using that acronym, because if we were all military, why the heck are we trying to slam each other? I'm offering you a hand up now, take it , and lets hang with the gang , and run to the sun , same formation, man. Deal?

crusader11m
04-01-2006, 20:13
Dude last i checked 11m was mech infantry but i guess to avoid being called a leg(which is fine with me) i should make a bunch of crap up. Whatever you do your thing thats cool but why not address head on your service on the sites that have you listed as a poser Like i said before clear that up and we are good to go. You are right no sense in wasting anymore space.

mdavid
04-01-2006, 21:29
PT, Hump Ruck, Navigation, Map Reading, Hump more, Compete for slot
Yes, 75th Rgmt. has it's own pre ranger course.

1. do you have a slot or is this a dream?
2. how long do you have?
3. what unit are you with?
4. what type of shape are you in now?
5. what's the longest you've ruck marched, how heavy was the pack and how did you feel?

3-91

Cav
04-02-2006, 00:44
Rangerruck, you said you went to the first Light Leaders Course (the rest I did not read as it was to long). When was this and where was this?

I heard they have a new standard that 11B legs now have to do the light leaders course if going from 11M/11B Mech to Light.

I did Light Leaders and LRRPs at the same place many years ago.

jotto
04-02-2006, 00:55
Originally posted by Coastietech
I find it truly funny how online everyones in the military is either a sniper, a ranger, special forces, or some other elite force. In the 3 years I was in the military I only met a handful of real elite personnel and somehow on the internet people who didn't know better would think all of our force were made up of nothing but snipers, ranfers, or special forces. No offense to those of you that truly are tabbed for your accomplishments.

I was a sniper of sorts in the Army. I can put one round into my target at 5000 meters roughly 98% of the time. I can do this while moving at speeds approaching 35 miles an hour to boot.

Although this was in a tank as a member of the crack, elite 8th US Cavalry. In all reality I was a convential soldier with no wigs, tabs, etc. Although I did earn my CAB as an engineer during OIF III in sunny pleasant Tal 'Afar, Iraq.

betyourlife
04-02-2006, 01:23

Ranger or no Ranger; learn what a paragraph is.:shakehead:

rangerruck
04-02-2006, 03:05
Originally posted by mdavid

2. how long do you have?
5. what's the longest you've ruck marched, how heavy was the pack and how did you feel?

3-91 I am no longer active, but I still work out and run. If I remember right , our first light leader class was maybe late 85 or early jan 86. I may still even have my graduation certificate around here somewhere. It was held at in and around city phase, Ranger School. Back then, the plan was for all divisions that were going light, to have all team leader nco's and up to go through the school. The longest,and heaviest force march I ever did was the Kahuku death march, that is what it was called, at the 25th. Our Btn did the very first one. It started on the first hill , at the entrance of the kahuku training range, all the way back up and down through those killer jeep trails up and down through those valleys, all the way back to Schofield bks. I don't know how the terrain is now, but the first hill went from an elevation of about 200 ft above sea level, to about 1200 ft above sea level. We lost all of headquarters co. except for a few hardcores, on that first hill. Lost about 1/4 of each company on that first hill, too. I was my platoon rto at the time, i was humping a prc 77, and two batteries. Plus two belts of m60 blanks. Our c.o.'s driver followed our co., and he had all the water and med stuff with him. I think he told us, that using his odometer, it was either a 33 or 36 mile hump , with our combat loads. Why we had to be in cammo to make this hump, i'll never know.
Most people don't know my age, because I don't look it, but my heart is still in service, and I been thinking about getting hooked up with KBR or Blackwater or Olive, and get my butt about 20 lbs lighter, and go over there.
What really sucked about the kahuku training range, is you could look off several of the hills that you were on and look right down into the Turtle Bay Hilton.

GackMan
04-02-2006, 03:59
I am no longer active, but I still work out and run. If I remember right , our first light leader class was maybe late 85 or early jan 86. I may still even have my graduation certificate around here somewhere. It was held at in and around city phase, Ranger School. Back then, the plan was for all divisions that were going light, to have all team leader nco's and up to go through the school. The longest,and heaviest force march I ever did was the Kahuku death march, that is what it was called, at the 25th. Our Btn did the very first one. It started on the first hill , at the entrance of the kahuku training range, all the way back up and down through those killer jeep trails up and down through those valleys, all the way back to Schofield bks. I don't know how the terrain is now, but the first hill went from an elevation of about 200 ft above sea level, to about 1200 ft above sea level. We lost all of headquarters co. except for a few hardcores, on that first hill. Lost about 1/4 of each company on that first hill, too. I was my platoon rto at the time, i was humping a prc 77, and two batteries. Plus two belts of m60 blanks. Our c.o.'s driver followed our co., and he had all the water and med stuff with him. I think he told us, that using his odometer, it was either a 33 or 36 mile hump , with our combat loads. Why we had to be in cammo to make this hump, i'll never know.
Most people don't know my age, because I don't look it, but my heart is still in service, and I been thinking about getting hooked up with KBR or Blackwater or Olive, and get my butt about 20 lbs lighter, and go over there.
What really sucked about the kahuku training range, is you could look off several of the hills that you were on and look right down into the Turtle Bay Hilton.

I think his questions were directed at MarkP... You know, the guy who started this thread asking for advice.

mdavid
04-02-2006, 09:13
I should have read the retardation after the initial post before responding.
Ranger school is only a gut check.
There is no city phase.
socnetcentral.com brothers are already locked onto the posers in this forum.

I'll give my 2c and then I'm out.
You are focused on schools, uniforms, yourself and basic crap. Our country needs young warriors of all kinds, killing the enemy using every possible advantage and technology. Sure Rangers will bag on others and refer to them as legs but that's more of a peacetime angst barraks harrasment than anything else. Get off your damn computer and go enlist to kill our enemies, figure out what you'd actually be best at and go on the attack for our country. If you kill abdul from a tank, remote drone or rifle you are a warrior and deserve respect; you will get mine for sure. If you drive trucks, work as a medic or run supplies you are just as important to the overall mission, which is killing our enemies and destroying their future plans.
Be proud of your contribution and service, be honest and work hard and don't lie or make up crap.

Ranger school is meant to simulate a combat environment to teach about stress management and leadership in those conditions. You have a real war right now; go kill!!!!!!

Horned Toad
04-02-2006, 09:27
To Mark P

If you want info on Ranger School go to ArmyRanger.com

register

post an intro and start reading

rangerruck
04-02-2006, 09:58
I should have read the retardation after the initial post before responding.
Ranger school is only a gut check.
There is no city phase.
socnetcentral.com brothers are already locked onto the posers in this forum.

I'll give my 2c and then I'm out.
You are focused on schools, uniforms, yourself and basic crap. Our country needs young warriors of all kinds, killing the enemy using every possible advantage and technology. Sure Rangers will bag on others and refer to them as legs but that's more of a peacetime angst barraks harrasment than anything else. Get off your damn computer and go enlist to kill our enemies, figure out what you'd actually be best at and go on the attack for our country. If you kill abdul from a tank, remote drone or rifle you are a warrior and deserve respect; you will get mine for sure. If you drive trucks, work as a medic or run supplies you are just as important to the overall mission, which is killing our enemies and destroying their future plans.
Be proud of your contribution and service, be honest and work hard and don't lie or make up crap.

Ranger school is meant to simulate a combat environment to teach about stress management and leadership in those conditions. You have a real war right now; go kill!!!!!! No City phase? This is sometimes called Benning phase, or first phase, or I think Rogers or Morgan Phase, but it is called city phase as well. This is where you stay the first couple weeks before you hump off to Darby. It's a little difficult to when you are pushing almost 40, and like I said before, everybody who has served deserves respect from each other, you can bag on me all you want , it changes nothing, you are still wrong. if you need to believe I lie and make up crap, whatever man , whatever gets you through the night, you know? I am proud of my prior service, and I can't get off my computer, it is what I work on all day , every day. If I am focused on anything, it is whether or not you will stay unable to swallow your pride, or ... ah what the hell who cares, if you did prior or are active now , more power to you.

Horned Toad
04-02-2006, 10:00
To ruck

If you were at 1st bat then there are folks at AR.com that would know you and with a class number they would verify that yes you did go to Ranger School. If there are one set of records in the world that are accurate itís the one at Ranger School, they would pull your card and go ďoh look, yep the guy attended and got medicaledĒ. Bottom line what Ranger wouldnít want to get back in the fold and talk **** with old Ranger buddies? Instead you hang out here and thump you chest with crazy stories.

rangerruck
04-02-2006, 11:24
not thumping chest, man. just trying to impart, that I have actually been around a bit, some folks think I've done no service at all. I went in to class 2-86, from the 25th. light. I have had it checked out at other sites, why the heck they dont show me there, I have no idea, but the Army good as it is ain't perfect. My dd 214 doesn't show half the stuff I been to. It doesnt bother me it is not there, but what does bother me is when we start ripping each other, when guys don't have any idea what they are saying. this thread started out as an info thread on some things they want to try and get in shape for, or ready for certain physical needs, and has debilitated into this. It is now little effect at this point, when there was so some good ideas coming out, in the beginning.

Cav
04-02-2006, 12:18
The Darby Queeen............I almost for got about that obstical course. I was stationed at Ft Ord (7th ID Light) and every base I had been to had an obstical course, but Ft Ord had the hardest I had done........untill I did the Darby Queen. It was not a hard course really, but the R.I.'s made it hard.

I thought it was a cake walk at first, and the R.I.'s noticed some of us just going along. Then we had to do PT as we waited to negotiate the next obstical. They smoked me. I was close to the best shape of my life and all they did was try to break me down in the first few days. At the end of the Darby Queen there was a cargo net climb and a bord crawl followed by a low crawl over a low sloped berm. It took all I had to make it over that berm, my legs were smoked from the start of the week to then it was nothing but burn out.

The PT test to start the course is strict. I used to easly max my PT tests. At Ranger school I did not and most reps did not count (They were A-Holes about it) I went really slow with perfect form when my first few reps were not counted. If you can do the 70% on your PT test and do the minimum pull ups before school you wont make it past the PT test.

One you pass the Benning Phase at Camp Darby the rest is just staying in the game, and doing what your mission calls for.

Abnrgr289
04-02-2006, 13:16
my unit out in the 25th did, but still you need to wrk on your wind, i would do windsprints until you cna no longer stand it.
also it woudl be good to through in at least one 5 mile run per week, and if your not used to humpin around in your combat boots and a heavy ruck, do that and also do some front calfraises, where your heel stays down, but you lift your toes upward, this will deff help you stave off those front side cramps.
I cant believe your back at it ruckboi, you just cant help yourself can you? It's just in your blood and in your mind so bad that there is no way that you can help but lie about what you've done. You've been lying so long that you believe the lies yourself.

You are a POS poser.

You have been invited to a place were you can prove what you claim a number of times and you've failed to show up and do so!

Show up here: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=26

Read and follow the site rules.

Post a proper intro.

Fill out the packet that is sent to you.

This will result in you either being verified, "OR" you being busted out one more time on the net!

Until then, shut your suck!

Horned Toad
04-02-2006, 14:51
not thumping chest, man. just trying to impart, that I have actually been around a bit, some folks think I've done no service at all. I went in to class 2-86, from the 25th. light. I have had it checked out at other sites, why the heck they dont show me there, I have no idea, but the Army good as it is ain't perfect. My dd 214 doesn't show half the stuff I been to. It doesnt bother me it is not there, but what does bother me is when we start ripping each other, when guys don't have any idea what they are saying. this thread started out as an info thread on some things they want to try and get in shape for, or ready for certain physical needs, and has debilitated into this. It is now little effect at this point, when there was so some good ideas coming out, in the beginning.

Which other sites checked you out? If I would have went to AR and they would have dropped the ball on verifying my claims and kept me out of the sections reserved for just Rangers. I would have been livid. As it is I am now in touch with folks I havenít heard from in 10 years and made a ton of new friends.

We now have a class #, now all we need is a name. Umm what about you time at 1/75?

If you were proud of your service in whatever capacity and didnít make up all this crap no one would be dogging on ya. But if you going to false claim stuff and then get the details wrong, donít be surprised when the dog pile starts.

Head175
04-02-2006, 15:22
Originally posted by Horned Toad

We now have a class #, now all we need is a name.

Horned Toad,

PoserRuck = Phillip H. Mullineaux

need his address or email?

Why would he come back to the same site where he was already busted? Is he runing out of sites that know he is a poser?

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465191&highlight=poserruck

Odin's Underlin
04-02-2006, 15:30
not thumping chest, man. just trying to impart, that I have actually been around a bit, some folks think I've done no service at all. I went in to class 2-86, from the 25th. light. I have had it checked out at other sites, why the heck they dont show me there, I have no idea, but the Army good as it is ain't perfect. My dd 214 doesn't show half the stuff I been to. It doesnt bother me it is not there, but what does bother me is when we start ripping each other, when guys don't have any idea what they are saying. this thread started out as an info thread on some things they want to try and get in shape for, or ready for certain physical needs, and has debilitated into this. It is now little effect at this point, when there was so some good ideas coming out, in the beginning. You stated that you went through RIP. How about some names of the instructors or other RIP students. The army sure as hell don't keep great records but you should be able to provide some names of people you served with while at RIP, if you can't then you are nothing more than a loud mouth wannabe. Put up or shut up. Whats it gonna be? Don't give me no BS that you can't remember names either. Your best bet is to do what previous members have stated, go to armyranger.com and show them what you got. Until then you're just a punk. Make me give you an apology by going there and proving everyone had you pegged wrong.

rangerruck
04-02-2006, 18:39
i don't get what you dudes are not getting, I told you allready that I DID NOT tab out. What is the deal? Two of the guys names I went through rip at the 25th were ssg. Thompson, sgt. Flippo ,and ssg Krakow think was one of the R.I.'s at City. Sgt. flippo and I ended up roomates at the 82nd. The only guy I remember going through rip at the 1/75th with, was a guy named pfc Wolf. Fastest white boy you ever saw, and he smoked like a chimney. Sorry if these recollections don't meet some of you captains of the P.E.E.P. patrol CRITERIA, too damn bad, it was a long time ago.

rangerruck
04-02-2006, 19:15
hey head, did you just post private registration info from another site, and without my permission, transmit it here? Oh, oh someone could be in big twuble! will have to check with a couple of my homies at work to see if that is legal.

Head175
04-02-2006, 20:47
hey head, did you just post private registration info from another site, and without my permission, transmit it here? Oh, oh someone could be in big twuble! will have to check with a couple of my homies at work to see if that is legal.

No, I did not post private registration information from this or any other site. Yes I did it without your permission. And yes I transmitted it here.

Let me get this straight, a lying poser, that makes false claims about his military records is trying to threaten me with legal trouble?

For your information, you illiterate POS,
There is plenty about you in the open...home address, email, etc.

Seems like real warriors are tired of your threats and lies too!

http://armyparatrooper.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=903&highlight=mullineaux
http://armyparatrooper.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=902
http://armyparatrooper.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=900&highlight=mullineaux

Coastietech
04-02-2006, 21:17

Just as general information for all here. Any information that can be found on the internet is public knowledge and therefore there is no legal action that can be taken for posting such information. If there was a password that protected the information than you can get in trouble for hacking a site to get the information. If you posted your name and email address and any other private information it is a shame on you situation. If I can GOogle it and find it, it is public information and all I'm doing is making it more public. Someone on another forum got mad and tried to take legal action against me for posting up links to their personal webpage that had family photo's and addresses. I did nothing illegal so remember this when you post information that you don't want other people to find out. The internet is not a very secure means to store information.

MarkP
04-02-2006, 22:04

2. how long do you have?

3-91

For those of you offering PT advice - thank you.

A little background is in order:

I just re-upped into the Army Guard (INF) after a 12 year hiatus. At 40+ ,I'm the 2d oldest guy besides the plt.sgt. Most of the other guys are in their 20's and have recent experience in Iraq & Afghaniistan.
Anyway , this platoon I'm attached to now is having a "selection" during the annual training this summer. I am WAY BEHIND the power curve in regards to PT and fitness , so the plan is to workout (already doing some of what has been advised) like a madman and still avoid injury (sucks getting old).
At this point the school is out of the question but the company is starting to develop an OML list . I saw on one of the other forums that there have been older guys to go through and make it.
So , technically the question wasn't for Ranger School per se , but the preparation part will carry over and help me out.
Thanks again.

MP

CHCB
04-03-2006, 05:48
In the old days, the 1st week at Benning, when we suffered the attentions of the Morgan Team, was popularly known as known as City Week.

"ranger"ruck- I note the presence of the word Ranger in your user ID, and have seen you make reference to membership in 1/75, yet I have seen reference to no company in that battalion, just the Ranger Indoctrination Program (RIP).

While I admire any man who volunteered to attempt membership in the battalion, and attempted to complete Ranger school, I have to say that mere attendance of RIP, and participation, but not completion of Ranger School, are thin justifications for calling yourself a Ranger.

If you're going to claim membership in my late battalion in a public forum, I think I'm justified in asking that you identify your company. My own service in 1/75 preceded your own purported service by several years, but there are plenty of folks at ArmyRanger.com who will be glad to verify your service, publicly, in this forum, should you provide them some bona fides.

If you're not willing to do so, perhaps you should refrain from citing 1/75 in your posts, other than as a unit you desired to serve in.

CHCB
04-03-2006, 06:19
To answer the original query, physically I think you ought to take a moderate approach. You can't really prepare yourself for long-term fatigue and weight loss. Having a high level of general fitness will stave off the effects of not enough chow or sleep, but it won't prevent them. Sooner or later, you'll see things that aren't there, no matter your condition going in. On the other hand, if you PT yourself into single-digit body fat, you'll go under a lot sooner.

In my mind, the most important factor for success in Ranger school is attitude (given that you are a proficient basic infantryman in decent shape). Be willing to be a good follower, to pull your weight, and maybe a little more on occasion.

If your attitude is right, and your skills suck a little, your mates will see you through.

If you're an arrogant, spotlighting prick, all the skill in the world may not save you from failing a patrol because nobody's willing to work for you, or from getting peered.

Anyway, that's my two cents, from 27 years ago. Hope it helps.

Abnrgr289
04-03-2006, 07:21
It seems to be getting a little warmer in here, doesn't it ruckboi?

You have no idea how small and tight our community really is! :)

Your taking claim to something you cant and/or wont prove. This is the wrong answer.

Fess up, change your screen name, and stop making false claims.

It's the right thing to do.

Odin's Underlin
04-03-2006, 08:13
i don't get what you dudes are not getting, I told you allready that I DID NOT tab out. What is the deal? Two of the guys names I went through rip at the 25th were ssg. Thompson, sgt. Flippo ,and ssg Krakow think was one of the R.I.'s at City. Sgt. flippo and I ended up roomates at the 82nd. The only guy I remember going through rip at the 1/75th with, was a guy named pfc Wolf. Fastest white boy you ever saw, and he smoked like a chimney. Sorry if these recollections don't meet some of you captains of the P.E.E.P. patrol CRITERIA, too damn bad, it was a long time ago. You only remember one guy from the 1/75th? I call you a BS artist. I was there in 1978 and I remember most of my classmates even some that lasted only a day and I sure as hell remember all the instructors. Do you remember the medics name from RIP? EVERYONE knows the name of the medic at RIP because EVERYONE definately saw him on more than one occassion while attending RIP. Also, who was the NCOIC of RIP at 1st Bat while you where there? If you can't answer those two questions you are a lying POS.

Odin's Underlin
04-03-2006, 08:20
Originally posted by CHCB
To answer the original query, physically I think you ought to take a moderate approach. You can't really prepare yourself for long-term fatigue and weight loss. Having a high level of general fitness will stave off the effects of not enough chow or sleep, but it won't prevent them. Sooner or later, you'll see things that aren't there, no matter your condition going in. On the other hand, if you PT yourself into single-digit body fat, you'll go under a lot sooner.

In my mind, the most important factor for success in Ranger school is attitude (given that you are a proficient basic infantryman in decent shape). Be willing to be a good follower, to pull your weight, and maybe a little more on occasion.

If your attitude is right, and your skills suck a little, your mates will see you through.

If you're an arrogant, spotlighting prick, all the skill in the world may not save you from failing a patrol because nobody's willing to work for you, or from getting peered.

Anyway, that's my two cents, from 27 years ago. Hope it helps. Hey CB, how's it hanging? Didn't know you where here. I guess when the posers stick there heads up Batboys will come out in force to verify. Looks as if this doofus (rgrruck) is just another loud mouth. I'll try and get you out an e-mail this week. REVERISCO!!

Horned Toad
04-03-2006, 11:26
If you have ever attended Ranger School there is a record, whether you pass or fail. Just getting to go is an accomplishment. I think the school is still around a 54% go rate so getting medicaled in Florida, while really sucking would be an accomplishment of sorts.

But I read all the links and I read all the crap that happened here in December and youíre a liar. Hopefully no else falls for your BS

Horned Toad
04-03-2006, 12:25
Originally posted by MarkP
For those of you offering PT advice - thank you.

A little background is in order:

I just re-upped into the Army Guard (INF) after a 12 year hiatus. At 40+ ,I'm the 2d oldest guy besides the plt.sgt. Most of the other guys are in their 20's and have recent experience in Iraq & Afghaniistan.
Anyway , this platoon I'm attached to now is having a "selection" during the annual training this summer. I am WAY BEHIND the power curve in regards to PT and fitness , so the plan is to workout (already doing some of what has been advised) like a madman and still avoid injury (sucks getting old).
At this point the school is out of the question but the company is starting to develop an OML list . I saw on one of the other forums that there have been older guys to go through and make it.
So , technically the question wasn't for Ranger School per se , but the preparation part will carry over and help me out.
Thanks again.

MP

Mark

One thing I would do is see how good of shape the guys in your unit are and what they making on PT tests, ask them how they felt when deployed, or did they ever feel really smoked and what they thought they should improve on while deployed. That is your peer group and a realistic base line. Once you figure out where you need to be then you can draw a map. Even though I donít think anyone in the military could ever be in to good of shape, I would think because of age and time you would need to tailor a program on one thing, what they guy you work with said you needed most. If they did a lot of rucking or lots of dismounted city ops or whatever. Once you get up to speed in whatever ever it is your guys are doing then it will be easier to round out your program.

I would think you biggest problem will be lack of time as a civilian. It takes a lot of time to get in shape. My last year or so while I was in my routine was something like running and cals in the morning, swimming during lunch about 3 times a week, weights at night, and if not deployed a ruck march on the weekend. That took a long time to get there and a lot of time to maintain. One site a lot of folks have had good luck with is crossfitt.com, you might give that a shot

One thing on older guys going through Ranger school. Most that go when they are older have never left the military; itís a lot easer to stay in shape than get back in shape. I am not saying that you wont get your shot, but I would really work on catching up with your peers first. With todays operational tempo I would be seriously preparing for the possible real world deployment rather than worrying about a school. If you can get back in the swing of things and avoid injury, than I would start looking towards Ranger school.

LRP1
04-03-2006, 12:56
Poserruck...Here you are again...You have got to be the dumest Asshat to ever **** between a pair of boots that I have ever seen in my life.

You have been busted out as a Poser so many times...and yet you continue your BS..Since you have so many guns...Find one you like..preferably a 12g and suck start it. The world will thank you.

Oh,...BTW..we had a Ranger get together not far from you this weekend. We shot down one target holder and we thought of you..Almost came to get you to hold targets for us but another Ranger reminded us it was against the law to actually shoot and kill a dumb assed retard such as you. Now, Do not pull the same crap with me you did last time.

Your IP is blocked with me, so don't bother with the monkey jubberish pm or emails..

Admins...I apologize for the rant and thread hijack...Out.

rlbgfish173
04-03-2006, 17:31
Ruck you need to be :50cal: just for being dumb enough to try it again.

Abnrgr289
04-04-2006, 12:20
RUCKBOI, you running again or what? :upeyes: :freak:

Man up poser!

Head175
04-04-2006, 13:05

Homies? Are you going to get your posse? Some gantsa' at work with a gat gonna give you legal advice? Whats your gang's sign? WPP? Westside Poser Posse? Are we a bunch of poser haters? Posin' aint easy RuckBoi, is it?

rangerruck
04-04-2006, 22:16
To Mark: congratulations on your service, and I hope you get everything out of it that you want, I'm sure you will be successful.
I want to apologize for all that has been seen and read here, this is a microcosm of what goes on , in some veterans sites. Most veteran sites have good people doing great things, they can just this easily get out of hand. I am more guilty than anyone here, I attacked a couple of guys here , and I know better than that, this just caused what was a good thread in the beginning, to go from good to bad, to a piss and measurement contest. That said, getting in shape is not hard, everyone here has done it using these various techniques, it just takes discipline.
To show you just how relevant this thread has been, let me tell you something, and anyone else who may care what I have to say.
We lost a good man this weekend, a kind and decent man, who made a lot of friends. He was a patriot who cared about this country, who loved the military, and was courteous and charitable to the military , and to some of our veteran causes, allthough he wasn't rich. Far from it.
Even though he did not serve in any service as any of us had, he did have family that did. His sister works to this day for the Pentagon/D.O.D.
I had three jobs when I left the military, nothing special. Then, he gave me my first job in electronics /P.O.S. field, even though I had no experience in this at all , all he knew was , I was ex-military, and that was good enough for him.
He let multiple people who were down on their luck, stay in his house, and though he could be very grouchy and stuck in his ways, he wouldn't say no to you.
He was my boss first, then my friend , I knew him for the last 13 years. He died this weekend , found by another roomate , who was driving one of his cars, that was staying at his house, and a coworker of ours. He died of a massive heart attack it appears , in his bed. He was 53 years old.
His name was John G. , I hope some of you guys try to remember his name, he was a good man and his coworkers and clients that knew him will miss him.
There will be a viewing Wednesday 5 April 06, at the Earthman funeral home in southwest Houston, between 7 to 9 pm. The funeral will be the folowing day.
It just doesn't matter to me right now , if any fellow vets keep tearing me up on this thread, I don't know what to say, I just don't have the energy anymore , and really it doesn't matter. What does anything matter really, when someone like that can go? I don't get it. Good luck out there, I would try to say something that motivated you, but I can't figure out how to end this any better than this.

GackMan
04-04-2006, 23:50
To Mark: congratulations on your service, and I hope you get everything out of it that you want, I'm sure you will be successful.
I want to apologize for all that has been seen and read here, this is a microcosm of what goes on , in some veterans sites. Most veteran sites have good people doing great things, they can just this easily get out of hand. I am more guilty than anyone here, I attacked a couple of guys here , and I know better than that, this just caused what was a good thread in the beginning, to go from good to bad, to a piss and measurement contest. That said, getting in shape is not hard, everyone here has done it using these various techniques, it just takes discipline.
To show you just how relevant this thread has been, let me tell you something, and anyone else who may care what I have to say.
We lost a good man this weekend, a kind and decent man, who made a lot of friends. He was a patriot who cared about this country, who loved the military, and was courteous and charitable to the military , and to some of our veteran causes, allthough he wasn't rich. Far from it.
Even though he did not serve in any service as any of us had, he did have family that did. His sister works to this day for the Pentagon/D.O.D.
I had three jobs when I left the military, nothing special. Then, he gave me my first job in electronics /P.O.S. field, even though I had no experience in this at all , all he knew was , I was ex-military, and that was good enough for him.
He let multiple people who were down on their luck, stay in his house, and though he could be very grouchy and stuck in his ways, he wouldn't say no to you.
He was my boss first, then my friend , I knew him for the last 13 years. He died this weekend , found by another roomate , who was driving one of his cars, that was staying at his house, and a coworker of ours. He died of a massive heart attack it appears , in his bed. He was 53 years old.
His name was John G. , I hope some of you guys try to remember his name, he was a good man and his coworkers and clients that knew him will miss him.
There will be a viewing Wednesday 5 April 06, at the Earthman funeral home in southwest Houston, between 7 to 9 pm. The funeral will be the folowing day.
It just doesn't matter to me right now , if any fellow vets keep tearing me up on this thread, I don't know what to say, I just don't have the energy anymore , and really it doesn't matter. What does anything matter really, when someone like that can go? I don't get it. Good luck out there, I would try to say something that motivated you, but I can't figure out how to end this any better than this.

that is a shame about your boss.

you are still a liar.

stop ****ting in MarkP's thread and let the Rangers answer the man's questions.

Abnrgr289
04-05-2006, 01:40
To start I'm sorry for your loss.

But if you wanted to pay tribute to your boss and friend you should have started a new thread, not post it in here. This will automatically be viewed as a ploy and an attempt to pull the heat off of your back by making us feel sorry for you. That wont happen. The only thing you have done is further high jack this thread and pay your disrespects to your boss and his family.

Think about what you do.

May John G rest in peace.

LRP1
04-05-2006, 06:48
May John G. Rest In Peace.......May You Rot in Hell for using him to further your BS...

Odin's Underlin
04-05-2006, 10:03
To Mark: congratulations on your service, and I hope you get everything out of it that you want,We hope that you do also, Mark. Just don't be a POS like this wannabe. I'm sure you will be successful.Rangerposer will never be suceesful in fooling everyone.
I want to apologize for all that has been seen and read here, this is a microcosm of what goes on This was brought on by yourself by claiming to be something you are NOT. Most veteran sites have good people doing great things, they can just this easily get out of hand. And when they step out of line they get slammed for it. Figure it out yet? I am more guilty than anyone here, I attacked a couple of guys here , and I know better than that, this just caused what was a good thread in the beginning, to go from good to bad, to a piss and measurement contest. You're guilty of lying about who and what you are. You attacked people here because you were busted. You have been asked to provide truth as to your service and you haven't the decency. If you think that this is a pissing contest, you are sadly mistaken, this is about you lying, and not just on this board it seems. That said, getting in shape is not hard, everyone here has done it using these various techniques, it just takes discipline. What kind of discipline does it take to be a lying POS? No one should listen to what you have to say at all, period.
To show you just how relevant this thread has been, let me tell you something, and anyone else who may care what I have to say.What's this? Somebody please feel pity for me time?
We lost a good man this weekend, a kind and decent man, who made a lot of friends. He was a patriot who cared about this country, who loved the military, and was courteous and charitable to the military , and to some of our veteran causes, allthough he wasn't rich. Far from it.Look, it's drama time. Hey doofus, good men die every day. Real good men that have served honorably, not just in the Armed Forces but in life also. For you to even be associated with someone like this or even if you more than likely made this story up, shows what a shallow piece of crap you really are. Nothing you can say can change what a majority of folks think and know about you.
There will be a viewing Wednesday 5 April 06, at the Earthman funeral home in southwest Houston, between 7 to 9 pm. The funeral will be the folowing day.First, admit that you are a liar and then send this thread to any daytime soap opera. I'm sure you can get a job as a writer for them.
It just doesn't matter to me right now , if any fellow vets keep tearing me up on this thread, I don't know what to say, I just don't have the energy anymore , and really it doesn't matter.It does matter to us that you have been out there claiming to be something you are not. What does anything matter really, when someone like that can go? I don't get it. Good luck out there, I would try to say something that motivated you, but I can't figure out how to end this any better than this. To the person that was seeking advice, here is what you need to do. Go to other sites that have been mentioned and learn from them. This is a fine site and has a lot of info to go with it. If you want to learn about brain surgery you need not come here or armyranger.com either. You'd probably check out WEBMd.com :cool: This phony wannabe cannot motivate you at all. If you want it bad enough you'll find the desire in you to go and get it and when and if you do, you'll see why we come down hard on punks like this wannabe. If you want it, go get it. Read the Ranger Creed. Can you live that life?

LRP1
04-05-2006, 11:54
I am beginning to think Poserruck is like the Chesire Cat...When he sends email and pm's it is all monkey jibberish babble...Yet when he post here and in other forums you can almost read it...He plays the game to the last inning. However, when the last out is called he is still a POS Poser..

jmshady
04-05-2006, 21:04
I am no longer active, but I still work out and run. If I remember right , our first light leader class was maybe late 85 or early jan 86. I may still even have my graduation certificate around here somewhere. It was held at in and around city phase, Ranger School. Back then, the plan was for all divisions that were going light, to have all team leader nco's and up to go through the school. The longest,and heaviest force march I ever did was the Kahuku death march, that is what it was called, at the 25th. Our Btn did the very first one. It started on the first hill , at the entrance of the kahuku training range, all the way back up and down through those killer jeep trails up and down through those valleys, all the way back to Schofield bks. I don't know how the terrain is now, but the first hill went from an elevation of about 200 ft above sea level, to about 1200 ft above sea level. We lost all of headquarters co. except for a few hardcores, on that first hill. Lost about 1/4 of each company on that first hill, too. I was my platoon rto at the time, i was humping a prc 77, and two batteries. Plus two belts of m60 blanks. Our c.o.'s driver followed our co., and he had all the water and med stuff with him. I think he told us, that using his odometer, it was either a 33 or 36 mile hump , with our combat loads. Why we had to be in cammo to make this hump, i'll never know.

Here you go PoserRuck just for you.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/91W/inteenethero.jpg

thought it had a resemblence.

ranger88
04-07-2006, 12:53
I graduated Ranger School on 11 October 1998 weighing 122 pounds. My own mother walked right by me on the graduation field when they gave the go ahead for the parents to leave the stands. I went into Ranger School on 11 August 1998 in possibly the best shape of my life weighing 150 pounds and could nearly max the PT test on a regular basis. By the way, I'm 5'10" tall.

What I did to prepare was to run, and run and run. BIG MISTAKE!!! I burned off way too much body fat (that I could have used to keep from wasting away) and didn't build as much strength in my legs to carry extremely heavy rucks. I just got better at carrying an ever lightening body. I was running almost 60 miles a week and hitting the gym every other day to work out my upper body.

In hindsight, I should have been ruck marching as my principal training. And doing squats, lunges and other leg exercises to build lower body strength. And I should have been doing core exercises for my upper body instead of dumbell curls and flys.

I made it through Ranger School with help and support from my Ranger buddies and a stubborn resolve that they would have to carry my dead body out of that school rather than leave without a tab.

When I got back to Ft. Bragg, I couldn't run from side of the battalion area to the other. But put a ruck on me and I could walk forever. Ahhhhhhh, the good old days.

At 40 years of age, Ranger School would be a phenominal challenge for someone who isn't in exceptional physical condition. I went when I was 20 - and thought it was going to kill me. Stay positive and stay focused. Ranger School or not, being in beter shape and practicing your soldiering skills is never a bad thing. Land Nav would be right at the top of my list. Gotta run. Hope that some of this disjointed posting makes sense.

MarkP
04-07-2006, 21:04
Odin's Underlin and Ranger88,

message received.
understood.
Out

MP

rangerruck
04-11-2006, 23:03
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/pmullineaux/009.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/pmullineaux/011.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/pmullineaux/007.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/pmullineaux/004.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/pmullineaux/003.jpg
Okay, back from the funeral. It was very nice, people from all over the country showed up, associate pastor for Lakewood performed the ceremony.
Now for the winner of the biggest jerk on this thread is....
tadaaa! Lrp1 or 4eyes or redneck or whatever you wish to call yourself and Odin's underlin. I was going to call it a tie, but I have to give it to Lrpygeek.
Odin , I'm not sure but it actually sounded like you didn't believe about John's death. Shame on you sir.
Lrpy geek wins though, because he is a special case.
You see Lrpy geek is by definition a LIAR, he supposedly busted me on the para site. Even though he now continues his rant in the face of evidence. I told him , and some other guys on that site ,that when I am tired and it is late, if I am not concentrating, my dyslexia will kick in. Anybody knows that with this condition, you can easily ramble on, juxtapose words,phrases, and whole sentences very easily. You can even reverse letters within specific words.
Lrpy is the guy I made Btn. commander for life of the P.E.E.P. PATROL. I sent his avatar along with peep patrol letterhead,to several international organizations, I also took exerpts of some of his wonderful speeches, and avatar, and made them into random pop ups , so to speak ,to bounce all over the internet.
Lrpy is the guy who actually physically threatened me, both in my e.m. and on open threads in the past, how foolish.
I am not looking down on his service, he is a vietnam vet, I am not. My landlord was in vietnam, and then went on to the Secret Service. Lrpy has a problem though, he is clinging on to a life that passed him by 40 years ago.
He is now 60 plus years old, and now on the shrinking side of life, every new birthday that passes. So I tell you waht Lrpy, since you are familiar with Houston, why don't you pick a nice ,neutral, public spot here in houston, like the Galleria, or Memorial Park, and come and bring that life you are clinging on to, I'm sure you have a PT uniform you are still clinging onto, bring that, and come and threaten me to my face. I promise I won't hit you or leave a mark on you, and no , I won't be tempted to bring a weapon. I will give you what you need though, maximum public humiliation. I feel this is what you truly need.
Lrpy and abn 289, and kneez could change their minds about me , or maybe even admit that they may , just may , be wrong a teeny ,tiny, bit about me. I do not expect it though, especially from Lrpy.
That would take something ... you know... I just can't figure out ... well, it would take being... a man and swallowing some pride, and showing a little guts and intestinal fortitude. I just don't think he has it in him.
Let's look at the pictures; one is with the general of the 25th, I took this pic with him as his enlisted aide. Notice the jump wings? The two plaques are from my companies from the 82nd and from the 25th, when I was leaving those units. The certificate is from graduating from Ranger indoctrination program, when I was at the 25th. Now I don't know how it is now, but back in the late 80's , when you were with a regular Division somewhere, and you were sent to a R.I.P program somewhere, the next step was, you were going to Ranger school, period. I don't have my dd214 handy or my initial paperwork from when i went in, but i d.e.p.'d in from high School to go to the 1/75. You are just going to have to take my word on that one. However , I was only there fro about 2 seconds, long enough to finish rip, then seriously twist an ankle, with a hairline fracture, and they shipped my butt outa there.
Once again fantastic service to your country, guys, especially you Lrpy, but really , you need to grow up. I am with General Kicklighter in that pic, he was about 6'5". Now
I am no 6 footer, but I am probably twice your size, and nearly half your age. Why would you physically threaten me?
That is just stupid. Be humble and sharing about your service, my landlord has talked about his service rarely to me, but the little that he has , has been quite impressive.
this is the correct way to be remembered, not as some cussing , braying jacka##, who looks like he still has something to proove , or desperately cling on to. Be remembered as someone who willingly , humbly , served your country , because it was in your heart, and you would do it agian if asked.

LRP1
04-12-2006, 10:43
Poserruck...

I will respond to you one more time...my last. You are so ignorant and retarded that you can not reason or think. You are a POS who never went to Ranger School...Never served with a Ranger Unit and have the imagination of a six year old. Stop wasting bandwidtw with your sniveling, whinning drivel.

You need to get a life. Anyone can check your "Record" from the source..It is not what you show everyone..your "214"...wipe your arse with it..thats all your "copy" is worth.

I will not waste my time with you any longer..you can BS everyone here but you are not a Ranger..Never have been a Ranger..AND NEVER WILL BE A RANGER.

Abnrgr289
04-12-2006, 14:52
ruckboi, you are a low rent "POS POSER"!

You have been offered an opportunity to prove yourself and you haven't taken it. You keep sidestepping it by running your pie hole.

You continue to spew useless drivel. What you have provided is useless, a couple of barely legible pictures don't prove anything.

Prove it here ---> http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=26 .

It's a very simple process.

Odin's Underlin
04-12-2006, 17:52
Okay, back from the funeral. It was very nice, people from all over the country showed up, associate pastor for Lakewood performed the ceremony. What has this funeral have to do with this thread other than the fact that you are a liar and looking for some sort of sympathy. You get no sympathy because you lack any credibility whatsoever.
Now for the winner of the biggest jerk on this thread is....
tadaaa! Lrp1 or 4eyes or redneck or whatever you wish to call yourself and Odin's underlin. I was going to call it a tie, but I have to give it to Lrpygeek.The biggest jerk is you. For being a liar and a deceitful piece of crap. You have yet to provide any proof of being a Ranger. Going through life and accomplishing tasks that come your way does not make one a jerk, however, going through life and passing off oneself as a person that has accomplished certain tasks and lying about it makes you a jerk, a liar, a POS and most certainly a ****** bag.
Odin , I'm not sure but it actually sounded like you didn't believe about John's death. Shame on you sir.I'm not ashamed of what I have said to you at all. I have no sympathies for people of your ilk. You are nothing more than a disgusting braggart that will accomplish very little in life and more than likely, your only self esteem is what you can lie to others about trying to pass yourself off as someone that has insight to any particular subject. To be honest I cannot wish any glad tidings for you as I could care less if you were to run over by a fast moving cement truck.
Lrpy geek wins though, because he is a special case.I don't know this person but I wish him well. You, on the other hand, see last part I wrote.
You see Lrpy geek is by definition a LIAR, he supposedly busted me on the para site. Even though he now continues his rant in the face of evidence. I told him , and some other guys on that site ,that when I am tired and it is late, if I am not concentrating, my dyslexia will kick in. Anybody knows that with this condition, you can easily ramble on, juxtapose words,phrases, and whole sentences very easily. You can even reverse letters within specific words.Where is the evidence? We are all still waiting for it or perhaps your dyslexia your condition is 24/7. Is that your new excuse?
I don't have my dd214 handy or my initial paperwork from when i went in,How convienent!!! i d.e.p.'d in from high School to go to the 1/75. You are just going to have to take my word on that one. However , I was only there fro about 2 seconds, long enough to finish rip, then seriously twist an ankle, with a hairline fracture, and they shipped my butt outa there.It takes longer than 2 seconds to finish RIP. If you twist an ankle in RIP with a hairline fracture? How did you do that if you finished RIP as you say?
Once again fantastic service to your country,Your bullcrap is the most fantastic that I have ever seen from a poser such as yourself. It's pretty obvious that you are a phony and no one here or anyplace else for that matter, should listen to you. You should not give out advice to others as you have when your experience as far as being a Ranger goes is nothing. Nothing at all. Go play with your dolls. Idiot.

rangerruck
04-12-2006, 19:25
hey odin, slow down , your brain is beeing over run by your mouth. Read the text more SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYY. The talk about john was to show a jerkstore like you about a guy who did more for his country thanyou or I ever will, even though he didn't serve, and how stupid it looked of US , THAT IS YOU AND I , ET. ALL., to be having our stupid he said he said conversations here. But you were too dense to get that.
Point 2- if you read from the earlier threads here, I said I went to Ranger school, and did NOT graduate, D##kbeaters.
Point 3- Thats just it , you have no shame.
Point 4- Again if you read the prev. posts, you will see I said I went through rip twice, once before you go into btn. It was here, that when I finished rip, that shortly after that on a pt run I twisted my ankle. This was when the rangers were out squaring away Grenada. So they were not going to keep me there, recooperating, in basically an empty btn. As for abn 289, I noticed you said barely legible, does that mean you cannot see that it is a certificate of completion, and that the words like successfully, completion , and ranger indoctrination you cannot read? Are you really going to sit here and say that , or do you seriously need glasses that bad?
Abn 289, you also did not say anything about my Pic with the General, or the jump wings I have on. Is that a faked pic as well? Dont think we had cgi or Photags back then smart guy. Like I said , wouldn't expect you to be a man and admit you may be wrong here, I was only sure about 60 plus year old Lrpy.
Point 5- Uhh... Yeah, Dyslexia doesn't come and go like a cold , ya idge!
Oh, and one more time for you Lrpy, when you go to a RIP prgm somewhere, your next step is Ranger school. Too bad if you won't admit it. Sorry if you can't handle swallowing your pride, at 65 years old, it must be a GIANT CHUNK by now.
So now folks, you see why these sites can degenerate the way they do. So far we have 3 guys who won't admit even the remote possibility they are wrong. Lrpy , btn commander of peep Patrol, Abn 289 , who is about to publicly become the A co. commander, and Odin's underliner, runner up for biggest jerkstore on this site, for trying to make hay, what is it... twice now?.. from the death of a good man. Bravo! Bravo, Underliner!
Ohhh, wait a minute, like on prev posts, I must tell you , now to make sure you are a man , and really show me up, make sure you get in the last word or post that is. That will really show me, and of course it will absolutely blow away all my pics or anything I have said in the preceeding! Especially you Underliner, I can see you sitting on your bed in your Mom's house , just seething, about how much I caught you totally misrepresenting my posts from just above your own words, as though no one could go back and check to see if your politician like wordplay and deception by omission wouldn't be seen. Come on , go ahead, give it to me, both bbls, full speed ahead, etc., ad nauseum., you can do it! I have Faith in you to show your emotional response.

LRP1
04-12-2006, 19:32
Hey Odin..

How's it going ??? I am really sorry the side trip was not taken when we were in Rock Island. If you guys ever decide to take out the trash..please let me know..

rangerruck
04-12-2006, 22:14
Originally posted by LRP1
Hey Odin..

How's it going ??? I am really sorry the side trip was not taken when we were in Rock Island. If you guys ever decide to take out the trash..please let me know.. hey , I thought you said you weren't psoting to this thread any more. that is what you said isn't it? Ssssinnnner. I tell you what , this is my last post on this thread, but I will be saving that last threat by proxy- post of yours, keep it with all your others, all over of course. Looks like I may have to save Odin's posts as well. you know , just in case.

Abnrgr289
04-12-2006, 22:37
Well how about that?

I just got promoted to Company Commander! :)

As usual you came back with a bunch of yada, yada, yada! And have "NOT" addressed the issue.

Have you posted your intro at armyranger.com yet? I guess not.

I know you don't have the mental capacity to figure this out but you sound like a juvenile, a pre-pubescent little boy that doesn't have more then a forth grade vocabulary.

Just for your information, a picture of just about anything you want can be gotten off of the Internet. I know you knew this with your great intellect and knowledge though, I just wanted to remind you. :upeyes:

Put up or shut up ruckboi!

Go get verified and prove us wrong. If your not lying I will start a thread dedicated for nothing but apologies from the people that are calling you out. I will make the first post of course.

Glock Talkers if you choose to put up with this Idiots drivel thats your business. I hope you don't put to much into what he says. He's a liar and refuses to get verified by the real deal. Typical Poser reactions.

LRP1
04-12-2006, 23:12
Abnrgr289...Congratulations...always knew you wanted to be a Co Commander...Tell me Sir...are there blithering idiots who snivle and whine, muckin' about the place ? Idiots who have no grasp of common sense or integrity..Idiots who do not know when to pack their toys and go back to the toy room? I do wish these Asshat Idiots would take a walk-a-bout at rush hour on the loop in Houston...Mabey our idiot would be no more....GRITS , you listening...

Odin's Underlin
04-13-2006, 10:54
hey odin, slow down , your brain is beeing over run by your mouth. Read the text more SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYY. The talk about john was to show a jerkstore like you about a guy who did more for his country thanyou or I ever will, even though he didn't serve, and how stupid it looked of US , THAT IS YOU AND I , ET. ALL., to be having our stupid he said he said conversations here. But you were too dense to get that. Anyone that reads what you have posted shows that you lack any credibility at all. One does not need to read it slowly as you suggest. If anything, you should just STFU about everything. I could give a rats ass about this supposed frienfd of yours that you say has just passed away. I, and others here could care less because this person has nothing to do with your being a loud mouthed braggart. Understand that yet, *********? Point 2- if you read from the earlier threads here, I said I went to Ranger school, and did NOT graduate, D##kbeaters. Really? What class? Got a class number? How about an actual time frame? You won't post that because you have no proof, isn't that right *********?
Point 3- Thats just it , you have no shame.I have no shame or sympathies for posers like you, got it *********? Point 4- Again if you read the prev. posts, you will see I said I went through rip twice, once before you go into btn. It was here, that when I finished rip, that shortly after that on a pt run I twisted my ankle. This was when the rangers were out squaring away Grenada. So they were not going to keep me there, recooperating, in basically an empty btn. Who were your RIP instructors? Who was the RIP Commandant? An empty Ranger Battalion? Hey idiot there were a lot of stay behinds from 1st Battalion and as far as RIP is concerned they just didn't shut the place down. See how easy it is to bust you on your story which is nothing more than a bunch of Bull crap. As for abn 289, I noticed you said barely legible, does that mean you cannot see that it is a certificate of completion, and that the words like successfully, completion , and ranger indoctrination you cannot read? Are you really going to sit here and say that , or do you seriously need glasses that bad? You know *********, you can make up any of your own certificates and probably even be able to buy a diploma from any school, military or civilian on line. Just post your stuff out in the open on airborneranger.com. Why haven't you done any of this? It's obvious that you won't because you are a poser.
Abn 289, you also did not say anything about my Pic with the General, or the jump wings I have on. Is that a faked pic as well? Dont think we had cgi or Photags back then smart guy. Like I said , wouldn't expect you to be a man and admit you may be wrong here, I was only sure about 60 plus year old Lrpy.I have had my picture taken with a general and alot of other folks. Big deal.
Point 5- Uhh... Yeah, Dyslexia doesn't come and go like a cold , ya idge!That maybe so but posers like you always show up eveywhere and make complete idiots out of themselves.
Oh, and one more time for you Lrpy, when you go to a RIP prgm somewhere, your next step is Ranger school. Too bad if you won't admit it. Sorry if you can't handle swallowing your pride, at 65 years old, it must be a GIANT CHUNK by now. The only admission that should be made in this thread is your proof of service. But we know that you can't.
So now folks, you see why these sites can degenerate the way they do. So far we have 3 guys who won't admit even the remote possibility they are wrong. All you need to do is put up your stuff and actually prove what you have done, things like this wouldn't degenerate the way they have. Lrpy , btn commander of peep Patrol, Abn 289 , who is about to publicly become the A co. commander, and Odin's underliner, runner up for biggest jerkstore on this site, for trying to make hay, what is it... twice now?.. from the death of a good man. Bravo! Bravo, Underliner! I don't care what names you have for me for I know where I have been and done and my creds are out there for all to see. Yours are only in your pathetic little wannabe world that you reside in. Here's a third time for your friend who is probably a fictional character as well, I could give a rat's ass that he was just buried. As far as all that have watched this thread, you've done a pretty good job of burying yourself. Idiot.
Ohhh, wait a minute, like on prev posts, I must tell you , now to make sure you are a man , and really show me up, make sure you get in the last word or post that is. That will really show me, and of course it will absolutely blow away all my pics or anything I have said in the preceeding! Give up the phony past, you have only yourself to blame for your pathetic rantings here and elsewhere. Especially you Underliner, I can see you sitting on your bed in your Mom's house , just seething, about how much I caught you totally misrepresenting my posts from just above your own words, as though no one could go back and check to see if your politician like wordplay and deception by omission wouldn't be seen. Come on , go ahead, give it to me, both bbls, full speed ahead, etc., ad nauseum., you can do it! I have Faith in you to show your emotional response. Your dyslexia, if you even have that is showing along with your utter stupidity. The only misrepresentation here has been crafted by you and only you. Get a life somewhere else phony. Liar. Poser. Thats you in a nutshell.

RockSix
04-21-2006, 12:21
I never went, but here is a tab for "ruck" just incase the PX is out.

RockSix
04-21-2006, 12:23
Here is mine, :clown: , :beer: :beer: to those that have been to school.

USDefender
04-21-2006, 12:33
wow! you are so tough sounding and smart and scary, i just dont know what to do ! Boy , i tell you i bet the other guys here on this post are real impressed and intimidated by you as well. Maybe we should all just sit down in a little semicircle ...Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla...

OMG. What are you? 13 years old? :laughabove:

*I was never a Ranger - too much of an 'Aviator' ;) - but I sure dropped enough of you guys in the 'LZ' from my UH-60... (I was a crewchief). Every one of you who entered Ranger School, whether you made it through or not, has my respect.

Good luck to the ones going now.

GreenBeret1631
04-21-2006, 14:15
Originally posted by RockSix

LOL... Very good! It suits Rangerruck! :laughabove:

:goodpost: :thumbsup: :perfect10:

KNEESINTHEBREEZ
04-22-2006, 00:04
Originally posted by RockSix

:laughabove: :laughabove:
Good one!

GreenBeret1631
04-22-2006, 11:53
Originally posted by KNEESINTHEBREEZ
:laughabove: :laughabove:
Good one!

Get your coin yet? I got mine and I think its beautiful! TW

CHCB
04-23-2006, 00:45
Let's look at the pictures; one is with the general of the 25th, I took this pic with him as his enlisted aide. Notice the jump wings? The two plaques are from my companies from the 82nd and from the 25th, when I was leaving those units. The certificate is from graduating from Ranger indoctrination program, when I was at the 25th. Now I don't know how it is now, but back in the late 80's , when you were with a regular Division somewhere, and you were sent to a R.I.P program somewhere, the next step was, you were going to Ranger school, period. I don't have my dd214 handy or my initial paperwork from when i went in, but i d.e.p.'d in from high School to go to the 1/75. You are just going to have to take my word on that one. However , I was only there fro about 2 seconds, long enough to finish rip, then seriously twist an ankle, with a hairline fracture, and they shipped my butt outa there.
[/B]

Bud, nobody ever said you weren't in the 25th ID, and nobody gives a ****.

Nobody ever said you didn't graduate from some 25th ID "ranger indoctrination program," and nobody gives a ****.

Nobody ever said you never went to the REAL Ranger Indocrination Program, and, still, nobody gives a ****.

What we said was this-you came on here claiming to be a Ranger, and you're not.

You say you went to 1/75, but you have yet to tell us which company. If you made it out of RIP, even for "2 seconds" you'd have been assigned to a company. Ergo, it is safe for us to assume that your disqualifying injury happened IN RIP.

If you really went to RIP, and got injured, and couldn't get into the battalion proper, then I salute your intentions...but that doesn't make you a Ranger.

If you really went to Ranger school and got medicaled out, again, I salute your intentions, but that STILL doesn't make you a Ranger.

If you really made it through some jackleg program in the 25th ID that called itself RIP, again, way to go....still doesn't make you a Ranger.

Show me a Ranger school diploma, or tell me what platoon and company you served in 1/75, and give em the name of someone who knew you there, and I'll be the first guy to apologize to you.

Otherwise, shut the **** up.

KNEESINTHEBREEZ
04-23-2006, 22:24
Originally posted by GreenBeret1631
Get your coin yet? I got mine and I think its beautiful! TW

Yep, it's a badass coin if you ask me.
;)

Coin Front (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/airbornecal/finalcoin2.jpg)

Coin Back (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/airbornecal/finalcoin.jpg)

Popsmoke
05-04-2006, 13:46
Ruck

Git you ass over to armyranger.com

We'll get you squared away.

Popsmoke

KNEESINTHEBREEZ
05-04-2006, 23:40
Originally posted by Popsmoke
Ruck

Git you ass over to armyranger.com

We'll get you squared away.

Popsmoke

We've been trying that for months. :upeyes:

Squaw Man Wolfer
05-07-2006, 01:18
Do a SL of chinups and pullups,

learn land nav in your sleep,

memorize the patrol order backwards and forward.

Run, run, run.

For the record, I was injured and should have recycled, but had a plum assignment waiting, and couldn't get a straight answer on whether I would lose the plum assignment if I recycled. I made the wrong decision, have regretted it ever since.

Don't know current rules, but you MIGHT be able to sneak in some "pogie bait". I'd say about a hundred Payday candy bars, or your personal favorite. If you get a bad cold or flu, go on sick call, the doc MIGHT give you a nice handful of little red pills. Of course, my info is several decades OLD! :) :)

bcwn
05-27-2006, 09:14
I really cant belive we are waisting our time with such petty stuff. Imatation is the biggest form of flatery there is.. You are who you are, and that is that. A little bit of humility would not hurt anybody. Obviously this dude is not what we would call a ranger. Whether it be by assingnment or qualification. Non the less I would say he does deserve a smack on the PP, and drop it...

Horned Toad
05-27-2006, 11:21
Originally posted by bcwn
I really cant belive we are waisting our time with such petty stuff. Imatation is the biggest form of flatery there is.. You are who you are, and that is that. A little bit of humility would not hurt anybody. Obviously this dude is not what we would call a ranger. Whether it be by assingnment or qualification. Non the less I would say he does deserve a smack on the PP, and drop it...

Nothing says drop it, like bringing up a 20 day old thread. I guess I was brought up a bit different than you, lying is not considered petty in my book.

Abnrgr289
05-27-2006, 11:26
Originally posted by Horned Toad
Nothing says drop it, like bringing up a 20 day old thread. I guess I was brought up a bit different than you, lying is not considered petty in my book.
Ditto!

A lying ass poser is a POS and worthless!

Percival
05-27-2006, 12:10
Yay for hijacks!

:banana:

And flame wars!

:steamed:

Percival

Bravo-Four
05-30-2006, 13:50
Originally posted by Squaw Man Wolfer
Don't know current rules, but you MIGHT be able to sneak in some "pogie bait". I'd say about a hundred Payday candy bars, or your personal favorite. If you get a bad cold or flu, go on sick call, the doc MIGHT give you a nice handful of little red pills. Of course, my info is several decades OLD! :) :) [/B]

I went in Aug of 04 (unsuccessfully) and we couldnt bring anything in, you would seriously have to 550 it to your privates to get it in. I was told to hide vitamins inside of the Bic pens that are ok on the packing list, sounds like a good idea really. I just didnt feel like doing it, not just integrity, but if my buddy doesnt have it, I shouldnt either.

Anyways, MarkP, do all of the above the good rangers mentioned to you, plus, know that ranger creed. I didnt know it when I got there, and I paid for it heavily. Physically ;)

R_LeComte
06-14-2006, 23:13
A Ranger never lies to another Ranger.

11/73 "Spearhead of the Dead" white thread too

Jammer Six
06-14-2006, 23:20
Originally posted by R_LeComte
11/73 "Spearhead of the Dead" white thread too
I've heard of white boot laces, but never white thread.

R_LeComte
06-14-2006, 23:33
White thread = winter Ranger, we got our a== really frozen and snowed upon. I guess were lucky though, no desert phase in 73.

Trivia: Gary Litrell was my RI. He has an interesting read for his MOH. His most treasured verbage "I'll break your bony backs you **** birds!"

Jammer Six
06-15-2006, 01:34
Pleased to hear it.

White laces were not the mark of a good man.