Seal Not Guilty [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Seal Not Guilty

dpmil
04-05-2006, 10:25
SEAL FOUND NOT GUILTY (http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=102572&ran=148104&tref=po)

tea kettle
04-10-2006, 06:23
I followed this story closely and believed the exonerated Navy SEAL. If some drunken crazy guy came crashing into my house and threatening me with physical violence then I think I may have acted the same.

betyourlife
04-10-2006, 09:50
Originally posted by tea kettle
I followed this story closely and beleived the exonerated Navy Seal. If some drunken crazy guy came crashing into my house and threatening me with physical violence then I think I may have acted the same.

I must have missed it, but where did it say that the guy came "crashing" into his house? The article and court testimony stated that he was already in the guys house, they went back to Gaspers home after a night of heavy drinking.

The guy was a drunk Navy SEAL (that's the correct acronym, not Seal like you wrote, that's an animal) started wrestling his buddy and then got shot? Violent drunk or not, you are not gonna kill your buddy who you trust your life to. Sounds fishy to me. But they have no evidence to prove that he was guilty, so he walks free.

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. We will never know for sure.

But of this I am sure: some one here will flame me for correctly spelling the acronym, not to mention applying basic reading comprehension and critical thinking skills, something uncommon here.

tea kettle
04-10-2006, 11:09
How about trying "critical research" before spouting off at the mouth. Start by reading the updated news stories about what actually happened.

betyourlife
04-10-2006, 11:27
How about trying "critical research" before spouting off at the mouth. Start by reading the updated news stories about what actually happened.

Please post the evidence that says that he broke into the house. The court testimony itself states that he was let into his house after they came back to his house after a night of heavy drinking at which point they started wrestling, choke holds etc.

Forget the fact that all three of you are BRAND new here and have NO idea what you are talking about. Forget the fact that two of you can't even spell the acronym correctly, which causes you to lose even more credibility. Just post where the court testimony stated that the guy broke into his house like the above poster had originally stated.

Don't forget to cite your source and post a link, and make sure it's credible, I don't want to waste my time reading some rumor that you found at some freerepublic, blog, or what some guy at the Mc Donsalds you work at told you.

tea kettle
04-10-2006, 13:25
Here you go Einstein:
"But once home, Gasper claimed, Jondahl – who was 6-foot-2 and 230 pounds – began acting aggressively, punching him and shadow-boxing. Eventually, Gasper persuaded Jondahl to leave.

Moments later, he said, Jondahl broke through the front door and continued to physically assault Gasper. He gripped the much smaller Gasper in a choke-hold that caused the SEAL Team 6 member to defecate in his pants."

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=102608&ran=167544&tref=po

Bolt_Overide
04-10-2006, 15:17
I love it when self agrandizing jackasses get their faces owned...

tea kettle
04-10-2006, 18:37
Originally posted by betyourlife

... I don't want to waste my time reading some rumor that you found at some freerepublic, blog, or what some guy at the Mc Donsalds you work at told you.
You just lost all your credibility because you can't even spell McDonalds. I have to say you are the biggest jerk I have witnessed at this forum to date.

SW.FLA.glocker
04-10-2006, 18:50
You just lost all your credibility because you can't even spell McDonalds. I have to say you are the biggest jerk I have witnessed at this forum to date.

I hate to take sides but I do think that betyourlife came on a little too strong. It seems that the tone for this thread has been set. I hope we can bring it down in order to discuss the issue of the Navy SEAL instead of someone being OWNED.

Oh yea, God forgive me if I have mis-spelled a word or otherwise typed something in error.

betyourlife
04-11-2006, 10:44
http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4730564

"Ronald Gasper admitted SHOOTING fellow SEAL Bradley Jondahl in 2004 after the two returned to Gasper's apartment following a night of drinking. But Gasper said HE only SHOT Jondahl in self-defense."

So in one story he shot him in self defense?

"Gasper told investigators Jondahl had him cornered in his garage when his gun WENT OFF. The bullet hit Jondahl in the stomach."

"Gasper said, he fired a warning shot just before the two commandos began to struggle over the gun. “Then the gun went off,” Gasper testified."

And in another the gun just went off?

Why do you invite someone you just met (according to the article) to your house to call them a cab? Why not call them a cab right at the club?

Or do you typically invite someone you just met back to your house for something else?

And if someone leaves your house willingly, are they gonna try to break through the door moments later to assault you?

Sounds like there is a lot more there than is being told.

I'm just saying, it doesn't make sense.

P.S. I know how to spell McDonalds you ******.:upeyes:

tea kettle
04-15-2006, 09:30
Seems like the jury felt he was telling the truth. You haven't convinced me, or few others, of your arguement. Go back to the drawing board and try again. BTW, are you even even a Vet? You seem more like a troll.