Anybody need a G23? Interesting trade [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need a G23? Interesting trade

sgtslwilson
04-08-2006, 20:22
I'll probably get flamed for posting it in this forum...hence the burning avatar.

Maybe some of you might be interested.

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=525687

sgtslwilson
04-08-2006, 20:25
Dang it....just saw the sticky from Eric up top.

I apologize, it won't happen again. I tried to go back and delete it however I was not allowed to access the page.

h2o-5o
04-08-2006, 20:31
I wish Eric would change his policy about posting for sale in this forum, but it IS his house, so we gotta play by his rules. Personally, I usually visit this particular forum at least once a day, but rarely visit the dedicated "For Sale" forums, so if someone posts something semi-local for sale here I'm much more likely to see it.

Anyway, good luck on selling your gun. That's a pretty good price for someone who can't get law enforcement/military pricing on new guns.

sgtslwilson
04-08-2006, 20:34
I appreciate. Weirdly enough...I haven't had any bites.

cowboywannabe
04-09-2006, 21:16
im feelin' your pain bro.

i have a g36 that sits idle, and no takers on the trade options ive outlined in the other section.........

thooks
04-10-2006, 07:38
I have no problems posting For Sale items here.

People refuse to post the state in the title in the Firearms listings, so I refuse to check out that Forum.

You shouldn't have any problems getting rid of that gun. Give it time. I am looking for a 33 or a 27, sorry.

kaferhaus
04-09-2007, 17:25
I'm always looking for a new toy or two but the regular "listings" are pretty difficult to keep up with for any kind of local or semi local FTF deals...

Several other boards have started requiring posters to put their state in the title of the post.

I think with the volume of ads here it'd be a good idea.