It's Coming............. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : It's Coming.............

wingz
04-10-2006, 23:11
BOG Bros.

The new norinco NP44 is coming this mid-April said the guy from Trust Trade that i talked to. Have'nt seen this model in .40 cal. He said that the papers are already being prepared on the table for its arrival. he did'nt give the supposed price though, but the real thing is it is coming. i searched the norinco site that i find in this forum but there's not a trace of a NP44 model. Anybody who can shed a light on this pistol? I'm actually inquiring about the commander enhanced model from Trust Trade, and the guy that i've talked to boasted upon this new model. any inputs will help. thanks in advance.:cool:

wingz

Allegra
04-10-2006, 23:27
Maybe it's just me , but I really cant stand the sales reps sa trust trade
But it's been awhile since I've entered their store , baka iba na

bikethief
04-11-2006, 06:20
Kung si bernard kausap mo, Christmas palang pinagyayabang na niya yung np44. Try doing a picture search on google. Nakita ko dati and it looks pretty good!

wingz
04-12-2006, 00:37
Originally posted by bikethief
Kung si bernard kausap mo, Christmas palang pinagyayabang na niya yung np44. Try doing a picture search on google. Nakita ko dati and it looks pretty good!

Hi bikethief,
I only talked with him by phone, Paulo ang name na sinabi ng kausap ko. Anyway I'll be checking with him again next week for the update on the NP44. Thanks :cool:

isuzu
04-12-2006, 19:02

Do you have, by any chance a link to photos of NP44s?

Thanks!

mirko128
04-12-2006, 20:20
Originally posted by isuzu
Do you have, by any chance a link to photos of NP44s?

Someone at m1911 posted this picture (http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=3152&highlight=np44) 1 year ago. It took that long to finally have it in production?

isuzu
04-13-2006, 16:54
Originally posted by mirko128
Someone at m1911 posted this picture (http://forum.m1911.org/showthread.php?t=3152&highlight=np44) 1 year ago. It took that long to finally have it in production?

Thanks Mirko!

deenoh
04-14-2006, 01:48
The NP44 will not accept magazines for other higi cap 1911 pistols like Para, like the high cap .45 Norinco 1911. Do you think people will still go for it even with the mag compatibility issue?

bikethief
04-14-2006, 04:16
Proprietary mags?! Yikes. Parang na turn off na ako sa NP44 ah. Kung may glitch mahirap palitan. When i first inquired about this model they said it would take Para mags.:crying:

mtho
04-14-2006, 06:39
Deenoh,
sure ka hindi tatangap ng mga mecgar na pang para yung np44? kung ganun ano ang kinaibahan nya sa dating hicap nila? nung naginquire ako last gun show sabi nila pareho na daw sa para yung magazine nitong np44.
by the way meron ba gawang clone ng cz ipsc model yung norinco?

deenoh
04-14-2006, 08:56
Originally posted by mtho
Deenoh,
sure ka hindi tatangap ng mga mecgar na pang para yung np44? kung ganun ano ang kinaibahan nya sa dating hicap nila? nung naginquire ako last gun show sabi nila pareho na daw sa para yung magazine nitong np44.
by the way meron ba gawang clone ng cz ipsc model yung norinco?

mtho,

Yes, I'm sure about this. Magazine compatibility was the first thing I asked them when Norinco told me about the NP44. Although 14rnds din yun NP44, the frame is different from the ones like Para.

Walang CZ IPSC clone, maybe if the demand is great, Norinco will think about producing them.

You think this will sell even with the magazine issue?

Django
04-14-2006, 09:07
Originally posted by deenoh

Big question mark. :upeyes:

isuzu
04-14-2006, 09:14
mtho,

Yes, I'm sure about this. Magazine compatibility was the first thing I asked them when Norinco told me about the NP44. Although 14rnds din yun NP44, the frame is different from the ones like Para.

I think it wouldn't sell. It's just like having a car that you couldn't drive because of a missing part.

mtho
04-14-2006, 10:22
mtho,

Walang CZ IPSC clone, maybe if the demand is great, Norinco will think about producing them.

No, i don't think it'll sell. thats the same problem caspian hicap frames have. mecgar mags for para have been a cheap and reliable alternative for the para hi cap mags. and if you don't have reliable mags for a semiauto it'll really cost problems. take a look at the armscor hi cap it started out as a para clone with a different ramp type but the same mags now even the ramp type is the same plus it doesn't have the big holes when you take the grips off so no need to build up if you have small hands and plan on not using grips on them. it'll be tough to beat, but given norinco's reputation it can if only it will have a reliable source of good magazines. i've seen norinco mags when i bought my commander from magnificent and I don't use them bec they won't fall out when i press the mag release, but my friend who ownes a gov't model 1911 uses his and its just so so.

isuzu
04-14-2006, 10:35
Originally posted by mtho
i've seen norinco mags when i bought my commander from magnificent and I don't use them bec they won't fall out when i press the mag release, but my friend who ownes a gov't model 1911 uses his and its just so so.

I use two mags that came with my Norinco full size. The same happened to the mags that came with it. They don't drop free from the gun. My gunsmith tuned the mag catch and lightly filed the area where the magazine passes, and they dropped free. I also changed the mag spring and follower with shooting star 8 rounders.

wingz
04-15-2006, 03:30
I see it's a nice gun. But this thing about the magazine availability and reliability really bothers me. If there really is no other compatible magz to fit this gun, except the one that comes with it out of the box; then we're stuck to just 2 pieces of factory made magz? I hope this is not final.... BTW thanks mirko 128.

deenoh
04-15-2006, 05:24
You can buy your extra mags from the dealer you'll be purchasing your NP44 from.

bikethief
04-15-2006, 06:20
If the mags are readily available and are stocked in abundance locally then maybe it would be a wise buy. Then again, magazine availability is a concern secondary to the units performance. If the NP44 lives up to the hype its been getting and if the price stays within the current Norc price range then I'll deal with the magazine issue. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

tanduay
04-15-2006, 14:48
full payment na ba? kung d pa ask for refund nalang. kasalanan naman nila kasi sabi nila sayo pwede ang para mag.

wingz
04-15-2006, 16:54
You can buy your extra mags from the dealer you'll be purchasing your NP44 from.

Well, fair enough for a house gun with an extra magz. How much do you think this extra magz will costs me to buy one sir? Does the price suits the case of not having any alternative magz to fit the gun? Thanks. :cool:

wingz
04-15-2006, 16:58
If the mags are readily available and are stocked in abundance locally then maybe it would be a wise buy. Then again, magazine availability is a concern secondary to the units performance. If the NP44 lives up to the hype its been getting and if the price stays within the current Norc price range then I'll deal with the magazine issue. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

+ 1...nice opt bikethief :cool:

wingz
04-19-2006, 00:51
Hi BOG's. Just called Trust Trade for the NP44 availability update. The woman that i've talked to said that the shipment was delayed and was reset next month, 2nd week:upeyes: . Tama yata si bikethief, since x'mas 2005 pa nila sinasabi to, baka x'mas 2006 na rin dumating ito:laughabove:. Anyway, thanks sa mga inputs about this model esp. to sir deenoh. siguro i'll shift my focus na lang on the norinco enhanced commander model. Saw a picture of it posted by sir deenoh on the other thread, & it looks cool. Wonder how much it will cost para mapag-ipunan kaagad. Got to PM you sir Deenoh, TIA and thanks BOG bros.:cool:

Hermo Gut
04-22-2006, 07:38
Late 90's naglabas na rin ng high cap version yung Norinco dito sa atin, it's a Para clone. I personally saw it at Trust Trade in Galleria, hindi rin nag-click dahil nga sa magazine issue. During that time Hahn Manila was selling the high cap version ng Springfield Armory hindi rin naging popular.
Now maglalabas Norinco sa atin ng NP44 (thru Trust Trade), pagkakaiba nya from the earlier high cap model is the adjustable rear sight and front serrations on the slide (from what I've seen). Kung issue pa rin yung magazine compatibility niya sa Para 14.45 or Mecgar Para mag replacement (13 rounder) mahirap nga maging popular yan dito sa atin. Further, hindi rin naman naglalabas ng retail parts dito sa atin yung Norinco lalo na kung magazine siguro.
Anyway, hintay na lang muna baka nga may remedy doon sa magazine issue(magamit yung Mecgar)sayang din yung frame na high cap baka magamit later pamalit sa Para /or any high cap 1911 frame. Sa ngayon order muna ng Norinco Commander enhanced (1911 Cavalry enhanced) kay Deenoh.;)

mtho
04-22-2006, 10:08
yung lumang hicap nila, yung beavertail me pakpak katulad ng bul at caspian hicap, kung papalitan yung ng ordinary hi grip na beavertail me butas sa sides. yung bago mukang wala nang pakpak. kung gusto nila mag click ito dito kelangan tumangap ng mecgar na mags, kasi malaki yung role ng reliable na magazine sa isang semiauto diba. and availability ng extra mags.

Hermo Gut
04-26-2006, 05:36
I just talked to Brenda of Trust Trade MCS. She said they will sell mags for NP44 separately (goood!!!). Ihahabol daw nila yung model para sa gunshow.:upeyes:

mirko128
04-26-2006, 19:27
Here's a bigger pic. Norinco now has the NP44 model in its website (http://www.norincoequipment.cn/).

http://www.norincoequipment.cn//aboutus//product//NP44.jpg

Did Trust Trade quote a price yet? How much do you think will it sell for? 24-29K maybe?

darwin25
04-26-2006, 22:32
mtho,

Off topic: What about the lever-action shotgun? Do you have plans of importing them from Norinco? I can't get comfortable with a pump no matter what I do. Its the reach of the pump that I find too long in any pump-action shotgun I have handled.

kcboy
04-28-2006, 05:32
im really itching to get my hand on this np44. i hope they fix the mag issue. it's a good thing i saw this thread otherwise i would have regretted buying the np30.

Hermo Gut
04-30-2006, 02:42
Originally posted by kcboy
im really itching to get my hand on this np44. i hope they fix the mag issue. it's a good thing i saw this thread otherwise i would have regretted buying the np30.

Yes Kc better wait for the NP44 if you really intend to get the hicap/widebody version. About the mags, I already asked Trust Trade and they said that it will not take the Para P14/Mecgar mags. Anyway, they'll sell the mag separately. Just buy several and improve na lang (like hard chroming the tube, replacing the spring and maybe the follower kung may kasukat).:)