Visiting Paranaque [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Paranaque

Toledo
04-17-2006, 21:00
Hello,
I'm in Paranque right now due to my father-in law passing away last Thursday 13th. Got here on Easter Sunday evening. After everything settles, I plan to visit the gun range located here in paranaque. Any bogs from around here? I sure would like to meet as much as I can with any fellow bogs....I'm in an internet cafe near the Holy Eucharist Catholic church....Hope to meet some of you soon.

batangueno
04-17-2006, 21:06
Try to PM judge, smbeerdealer or tigra. They are CPPSA members and their range is at paranaque.

You can also join us at the match this weekend. :)

JuDGe
04-17-2006, 21:46
my condolences to you and your family toledo....

let us know once you are free and we'll be glad to hook up with you....

di ata ako familiar sa holy eucharist church, is that in Moonwalk? if it is, malapit lang yung range nila deenoh dyan, wsc indoor range, kaya lang under renovation pa ata.

si smbeerdealer nasa merville lang

SMBeerDealer
04-18-2006, 20:35
Toledo, my condolences to you in your family. I remember your PMs from last year that you would be staying in Moonwalk Pque.

You may reach me at 0919-205-7257 if you want to get together and grab a couple of beers. :cool:

vega
04-19-2006, 10:35
My condolences.

Toledo
04-19-2006, 22:09
salamat sa lahat...things are still hectic here. today is the burial. We are in moonwalk, phase 2, cooper street. Anyone familiar with this address? SMbeerdealer, thanks for the invite...I will call you as soon as the family settles down a bit. My father-in law was Manuel Ruivivar...does any BOG know of him? He was a great man and inspired me with his kindness and love. He is greatly missed....again, thanks for your condolences. ART

mikol
04-19-2006, 22:47
my deepest sympathy bro, to you and your family for your lost.

tigra
04-20-2006, 00:30
My condolences, sir Toledo.

3kings
04-20-2006, 18:59
Originally posted by Toledo
salamat sa lahat...things are still hectic here. today is the burial. We are in moonwalk, phase 2, cooper street. Anyone familiar with this address? SMbeerdealer, thanks for the invite...I will call you as soon as the family settles down a bit. My father-in law was Manuel Ruivivar...does any BOG know of him? He was a great man and inspired me with his kindness and love. He is greatly missed....again, thanks for your condolences. ART

my condolences to you and your father in law. i guess he is the father of a friend of mine jojo (tama ba). i used to live in bricktown a subdivision near that place when i was single. give my regards to jojo and his older brother (missed his name)- eric acosta

Toledo
04-23-2006, 21:24
Again, many thanks to all...I plan to go visit the range in Paranaque tomorrow, Tues 25th around noon. I hope to meet some fellow BOGs there. Also, can anyone kindly suggest a store or place where I can buy holsters here? Or any other handgun accesories such as grips, belts, etc...

JuDGe
04-23-2006, 21:52
hi toledo, am not just quite sure if the WSC indoor range is already operational, according to deenoh, they are still under rennovation until the first week of May2006.

for gun accs, your best bet near pque is at Makati Cinema Square, basement level, meron din dun indoor ranges ang armscor at jethro.

Vault Keeper
04-23-2006, 22:40
There is a gun store beside Paranaque Medical Center (along Sucat road). Small shop but I think they have what your looking for. Its likewise owned by true weight.

i_am_infinity
04-25-2006, 03:15
sa Sucat meron practical shooters..kile roland tan din un...malapit sa evacom.

JuDGe
04-25-2006, 05:09
Originally posted by Vault Keeper
There is a gun store beside Paranaque Medical Center (along Sucat road). Small shop but I think they have what your looking for. Its likewise owned by true weight.

Originally posted by i_am_infinity
sa Sucat meron practical shooters..kile roland tan din un...malapit sa evacom.

One and the same store ito - Practical Shooters - but i'll stick with VaultKeeper's direction. Medyo malayo na yung Evacom :supergrin:

i_am_infinity
04-25-2006, 10:28
Originally posted by JuDGe
One and the same store ito - Practical Shooters - but i'll stick with VaultKeeper's direction. Medyo malayo na yung Evacom :supergrin:

Oops...sorry :freak: :supergrin: