Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley 4/27 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley 4/27

Rabbi
04-25-2006, 21:15
Thursday night shoot at The Bullet Hole Shooting Range, this week Hogan's Alley April 27th

Come out to the Bullet Hole at @6 PM for the Thursday night shoot. This week is the Hogan's Alley steel shoot. Any Pistol any Sights on your gun(no .22s) As always it is a blast. First timers, long timers, whoever, bring a friend. Hogan's Alley Steel shoots at the Bullethole are a blast!

Hogan's Alley steel shoots are very popular and a fun shoot with a lot of feed back.

If you are in or around San Antonio Texas, Come out and shoot at the Bullet Hole Shooting Range !

www.bullethole.com

Rabbi
04-28-2006, 02:36
It is always a good night at the Gun Range :cool: It turned out to be a good shoot tonight at the Bullet Hole.

HighVelocity
03-06-2007, 09:40
Does the bullet hole still have fun matches on Thursday nights? The events page on the website does not work.

Rabbi
03-06-2007, 15:09
Yes.

TattooedGlock
03-07-2007, 14:34
Do they ever have AR-15 matches or fun shoots? I live over on the NE side of town near Randolph AFB. I do most of my shooting at Bracken. Is the Bullet Hole range worth the drive?

TattooedGlock
03-07-2007, 14:40
Do they ever have AR-15 matches or fun shoots? I live over on the NE side of town near Randolph AFB. I do most of my shooting at Bracken. Is the Bullet Hole range worth the drive?