scale model airplanes,boats,cars [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : scale model airplanes,boats,cars

Wp.22
04-25-2006, 22:39
brother bogs, may alam ba na gumagawa ng scale model airplanes, boats, cars na gawa sa wood. if meron paki post ba lang yung name and contact number.

salamat

atmarcella
04-26-2006, 06:42
pare best bet mo dyan hobbitoi in alabang town center or there's a hooby shop sa park square but i forgot the name ;)

Alexii
04-26-2006, 07:07
Or if you have the chance to venture at Clark Field, Pampanga, there's a nice shop at the lobby of Holiday Inn Mimosa which specializes in these wooden plane models.

chilipowder
04-26-2006, 07:44
Originally posted by atmarcella
pare best bet mo dyan hobbitoi in alabang town center or there's a hooby shop sa park square but i forgot the name ;)

LIL's HOBBY SHOP po yata yun nasa Park Square...they also have a shop in SM Megamall basement area...they specialize in RC and static model kits, cars and planes mostly...

theres also a shop at MCS near Jethro's shop...specializing mostly on model planes, just dont know if they have static kits aside from RC flyers...

hope it helps...

Wp.22
04-26-2006, 22:11
thanks for the replies actually we are looking for the manufactures/makers of the scale models locally balak namin i export. I tried surfing the net pero dalawa lang yung nakita one is angeles the other is in sampaloc.

v1ct0r
04-26-2006, 22:17
sir try mo dito sa angeles, along fields avenue madami shops na gumagawa ng mga model airplanes.

teddyboy
04-27-2006, 09:50
Sir,

I'll try to Contact my Co members in our club. IPMS (International Plastic Modelers Society) We have a member who's good in wood modeling. i just don't know if he's still active in our club. i'll PM you sir as soon as i contact him. tnx!

regards,

teddyboy

Wp.22
04-28-2006, 19:02
thank you again for the replies. Check ko nga yung sa angeles tapos kain muna ng sisig bago umuwi.

sir teddy,
is your team flying horse the same with TJ and paul na lagi sa LC?

teddyboy
04-29-2006, 03:47
Originally posted by Wp.22
thank you again for the replies. Check ko nga yung sa angeles tapos kain muna ng sisig bago umuwi.

sir teddy,
is your team flying horse the same with TJ and paul na lagi sa LC?

Yes Sir!!!! kelan kayo last naglaro??? you own the SLR, G3 Sniper right?:) friend ka ni coach jun right sir??:)

regards,

teddyboy

miko_a
05-01-2006, 01:15
sir,

baka you might be interested..

PM me