Getting back to "View New Posts"???? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to "View New Posts"????

Bob1950
05-02-2006, 09:43
What is the easiest (fastest) way of getting back to the "View New Posts" section after either reading a new post or replying to a new post? I've been clicking on the "Back" button of Internet Explorer and everything must recyle. Is there a button I'm missing that will quickly take you back to the "GT New Posts" where you left off?

c-mama
05-02-2006, 09:55
The only way to view new posts (besides clicking your back button) is on the main page.

Bob1950
05-02-2006, 10:12
Thank you. Maybe this is a button Eric could add. It would probably make life easier for alot of folks.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS on you CHL. I had a feeling you were in FLA when I saw $117. Did your license come in a "sealed" envelope? Alot of Florida's stuff (i.e. packets and licenses) come in a rather poorly, almost opened envelope through the USPS. Just wondering as I've had some experience with that scenario and I am now waiting for my CHL from FLA.

binderd22
05-02-2006, 18:21
I use the Forum Jump button at the bottom. You can even change topic catagories.

MrsKitty
05-04-2006, 20:57
Depending on your browser, you may have an option to back up multiple pages at a time. No idea what IE offers now, but Firefox allows you to select from the last ten pages with one click. Also, Firefox is faster than IE :)