OT : Sell or keep? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : OT : Sell or keep?

Allegra
05-28-2006, 22:04
Question for our car experts:

I have 2002 Mitsu Lancer mx
nag jajam na yung engine. throttle servo or maybe the computer needs to be replaced plus a lot of minor repairs that would require an extra strength tylenol pag iniisip ko

It's 4 years old , and used everyday to pick up kids from school
Dapat ba ibenta na or would it be worth it to have all the repair work done and just keep it? o dadami pa sakit ng ulo in the future?

Salamat po

Eye Cutter
05-28-2006, 22:26
benta mo na! tapos the cash you save, pambili ng bagong road bike! :clown:

toxic
05-28-2006, 23:00
sell , buy a new one.

wingz
05-29-2006, 00:45
A Japanese professional driver once told me; a car can be compared to a human. A woman specifically. It can be an older woman who lasts a lifetime without being overused and retain its beauty & purpose, meaning di masyado ginagamit. Or, being a young, pretty faced lady possessing a "daily-wrecked" body or palaging ginagamit ;) . Bottomline is, whichever suits your purpose, deserves your choice.:cool:

"boku no kangai ****eru koto dake." - IMHO

PMMA97
05-29-2006, 03:13
I once had an Eclipse...transmission died and so did the engine. Next was a Galant..same thing. I was thinking of getting a Pajero but might end up with the same head aches. I got myself a Toyota Corolla...the pogi points was diminished but it serves it's purpose.

Benta mo na Sir and get a Toyota :)

gundog
05-29-2006, 03:31
when it becomes a problem, better get rid of it....:supergrin:

kristiansen
05-29-2006, 06:13
sell.get something diesel.or rear wheel drive,like a vitara.:) or suzuki APV.599k only.

Allegra
05-29-2006, 07:52
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
benta mo na! tapos the cash you save, pambili ng bagong road bike! :clown:

I'm gonna retire sa Cagayan, wala nang koche
Bisikleta at banca nalang :)

Allegra
05-29-2006, 08:02
Originally posted by PMMA97
I once had an Eclipse...transmission died and so did the engine. Next was a Galant..same thing. I was thinking of getting a Pajero but might end up with the same head aches. I got myself a Toyota Corolla...the pogi points was diminished but it serves it's purpose.

Benta mo na Sir and get a Toyota :)

bawal ang pogi points sa boxingero hehe
Kung kasya nga lang tuhod ko sa bus , mag commute nalang ako
Your absolutely right about toyota pre

Guys:
Thanx sa opinions