Help stop protestors at funerals. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Help stop protestors at funerals.

Cav
05-29-2006, 20:06
I am not normaly a person to ask people to do things, but this is some thing I feel strong about.

Below is a link a friend set up today. It will run for 30 days. Its to stop people from protesting at military funerals. This is one thing that I cant stand, and am sick of. Sign on to the link and pass it on please. As most are military or have military familiy members this should mean alot to to as well. This is to get all states to stop protests at funerals not just the Federal ones.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ushonors/petition.html

My family and I have served in the military and want peace when we are laid to rest.

Thanks!:patriot:

GLD1980
06-02-2006, 19:22
I am a member of the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, The Old Guard, I could not agree with you more.
It is are largest responsibility and duty to lay are fellow soldiers to rest in the most Honorable cerimony possible and that goes to waste when un-appreciative citizens of the country we Fight and Die for dare disrupt that process. At Arlington National Cemetary we have had some close calls but the entrances are well guarded and monitored for situations like that. They will not be permitted in A.N.C. displaying any slander to soldiers or daily buisiness!

"One thing I especially want my fellow soldiers to know is that mark my words, An Honors cerimony will not be stopped due to disturbances! Has an Infantrymen I can assure you that the disturbances will cease to perform before we will."

aleekat
06-04-2006, 00:20
Contact these guys. They will help.

Patriot Guard (http://www.patriotguard.org/)

Sapperstang
06-04-2006, 17:00
Didn't a law just get passed banning all protests at military funerals?

army_eod
06-04-2006, 17:16
Originally posted by Sapperstang
Didn't a law just get passed banning all protests at military funerals?

YES.

Cav
06-14-2006, 09:51
Originally posted by army_eod
YES.

Please post this law that was passed. But read it first, as it might only cover the NATIONAL CEMETARY'S which means only those being put to rest at those places are covered. Most people get put to rest in there home town cemetary's, not the NATIONAL CEMETARY'S that Bush passed the law for (as he can only cover federal sights).