help stop protestors at funerals. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : help stop protestors at funerals.

Cav
05-29-2006, 20:08
I am not normaly a person to ask people to do things, but this is some thing I feel strong about.

Below is a link a friend set up today. It will run for 30 days. Its to stop people from protesting at military funerals. This is one thing that I cant stand, and am sick of. Sign on to the link and pass it on please. As most are military or have military familiy members this should mean alot to to as well. This is to get all states to stop protests at funerals not just the Federal ones.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ushonors/petition.html

My family and I have served in the military and want peace when we are laid to rest.

Thanks!:patriot:

lethrnk
05-31-2006, 09:17
I have a better solution to stop the protesters than signing some damn petition...;)

Cav
05-31-2006, 09:30
Originally posted by lethrnk
I have a better solution to stop the protesters than signing some damn petition...;)

So your going to go to all funerals and stop people from trashing dead Marines? I think you missed a few this past week.

lethrnk
05-31-2006, 09:38
I certainly cannot go to all the funerals... But as a father of a Marine that is currently fighting in Iraq and someone that has had the opportunity to meet many of the Marines my son serves with I guaran ****ing tee you that if there is ever a time that I was attending a Marines funeral and some of these Son-of-a-*****es show up it will make the news... So don't be a smart ass...

leadbutt
05-31-2006, 09:41
At lest with Bush signing the new bill, it will stop them for an hour before and after,,,but it will also stop those who came to help.

Dalton Wayne
05-31-2006, 09:45
petition signed

Cav
06-01-2006, 10:43
So don't be a smart ass...

Smarts ass? You said you have a better idea than signing a petition, but gave no real details.

There is the Patriot Guard Riders who try to go to the larger funerals, but even they cant stop all. But hey every city and county has LEO's who can go to all funerals and enforce laws, but only if passed.

Eleven
06-06-2006, 12:54
I certainly cannot go to all the funerals... But as a father of a Marine that is currently fighting in Iraq and someone that has had the opportunity to meet many of the Marines my son serves with I guaran ****ing tee you that if there is ever a time that I was attending a Marines funeral and some of these Son-of-a-*****es show up it will make the news... So don't be a smart ass...

There's nothing I can add to that...

Respect.

Eleven
06-06-2006, 12:57
wow I am actually surprised and disappointed I was only the 354th to submit...

reconvic
06-09-2006, 19:24
Already signed, and damn if everyone shouldn't also sign also.
Semper Fi Brothers and sisters.

Bravo
06-13-2006, 11:23
Signed up.

Bravo out

reconvic
06-15-2006, 21:04
The first step is signing, I would like to deal with it in other ways but we must be a example for other, remember our minds are are best weapon,Use It. Ok brothers sign up and pass it along to all the Marines you know.

mcgeorge40
06-18-2006, 09:58
Petitions are nice and all of that... But I am shocked that nobody has hospitalized these people yet. Has anyone seen these SOB's?

This "Christian Church" says "Thank God for More Dead Troops."

Check it out: http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/apr2006/20060423_usa-iraq-babylon.pdf

And here's a funeral in 2 days (June 20th):

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jun2006/20060613_mark-smykowski-funeral.pdf

The theme of this one is "Thank God of For I.E.D."'s

I am in Arizona, but God help them if they ever come here.

lethrnk
06-19-2006, 05:34
Originally posted by mcgeorge40
Petitions are nice and all of that... But I am shocked that nobody has hospitalized these people yet. Has anyone seen these SOB's?

This "Christian Church" says "Thank God for More Dead Troops."

Check it out: http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/apr2006/20060423_usa-iraq-babylon.pdf

And here's a funeral in 2 days (June 20th):

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jun2006/20060613_mark-smykowski-funeral.pdf

The theme of this one is "Thank God of For I.E.D."'s

I am in Arizona, but God help them if they ever come here.

I am with you...

I guess you and I are not quite as politically correct as some others!

mcgeorge40
06-19-2006, 07:59
That's funny. I think it would be "politically correct" to break their legs. I think that would be totally correct and definitely political. Seems to fit the definition to me.

reconvic
06-19-2006, 15:43
Originally posted by mcgeorge40
That's funny. I think it would be "politically correct" to break their legs. I think that would be totally correct and definitely political. Seems to fit the definition to me.

I would like to use my Baton on them I also live in AZ.
First off we must respect the law, no matter how we feel or are we any better. I hate the world being so PC, but we are not in a hot LZ now and must respect the laws we have. I still feel signing is the first step, maybe oneday we can break their @asses but not yet.