Night Sight Installation [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Night Sight Installation

sundancekid
05-30-2006, 08:05
hi guys,

i'm intending to get night sights for my G19. Is there a shop in Manila where i can buy it and have it installed also? I'm from baguio kasi and will be in Manila this week so i'm hoping to be able to do this when i'm there. Thanks mga kabayan! :)

batangueno
05-30-2006, 08:36
Try to contact (from horge's site):

Force Sight Inc.
(formerly Reliable Arms)
B33, 2nd Floor, Ali Mall,
Araneta Center, Cubao
911-3053

You can buy and have them installed at their store.

sundancekid
05-30-2006, 08:41
Originally posted by batangueno
Try to contact (from horge's site):

Force Sight Inc.
(formerly Reliable Arms)
B33, 2nd Floor, Ali Mall,
Araneta Center, Cubao
911-3053

i'll try to call them tomorrow. Thanks bro! :)
You can buy and have them installed at their store.

chocoboy
05-30-2006, 23:32
La na stock si force sight... i called them na...

Ace of Spades
05-31-2006, 01:58
fyi...day off yung gunsmith ng saturday...so call first so you don't waste time, etc...

Ace of Spades
05-31-2006, 02:02
they have stock sa twin pines ali mall in cubao (911-1331)...force sight is ALSO in ali mall...by the way, the guards here check all bags and frisk all male mall clients who enter the mall so better be careful...if you know what i mean

chocoboy
05-31-2006, 09:32
Sundance,
mdyo mahal sa twin pines. Nasa 6k yung meprolight nila. Yung Trijicon mas mahal pa ata... Try asking force sight when sila magkaroon ng meprolights ulit... And pls post it. Hehehehe... naghahanap rin kasi ako for my 1911. If ever la ka na talaga mahanap, PM me... I might order online ($70 to $80).

sundancekid
05-31-2006, 18:02
guys, thanks for all the replies! :)

@chocoboy
been to force sight yesterday... ala na nga stock nightsights there for glock. puro for 1911's na lang stock nila.

@Ace
was actually able to buy from twin pines... got a meprolight from them... and yes its quite expensive... got it for 5400... cheaper sana at force sight (if they have stock) mga 2.5k lang yata :( didn't know they have gunsmithing service in force sight pala... anyway i'll try to come back today and have my night sights installed there. thanks about the tip about the guards... :supergrin:

chocoboy
06-01-2006, 02:22
Sundance,
Just wana verify... They have mep's for 1911? Did you see them? Coz I just called them up and they told me la daw for 1911??? Di ko na tuloy alam kung marunong ba yung kausap ko :) SAbi nila meron daw sila for cz n browning... I gues dapat pumunta na ko dun talaga... Di ata nila alam kung which is which e... n for what gun???

chocoboy
06-01-2006, 02:27
This is wierd... Kakatawag ko lang ulit 5min ago... Iba naman kausap ko... Sabi wala daw sila Meprolight night sights for any kind of gun. Ang labo naman ng mga sales nila??? :frown:

Sundance, pls let me know if you saw any meprolight night sights in their store... Para di naman sayang punta ko dun :) Thanks...

sundancekid
06-01-2006, 09:08
@choco...
sorry for the mix up there bro... they're right the meprolights they have there are all for CZ's not 1911's as i previously posted. pero dami nila tru glo night sights there... in fact just been there this afternoon to have the mepros installed on my G19... took them less than 30 minutes to install it! :)

Guys thanks for all your help without your infos i wouldn't have had my night sights bought and installed that fast! :) Can't wait to shoot it this sunday when i go back to baguio! :)

chocoboy
06-01-2006, 09:54
ok ba tru glo? Do they have tru glo for 1911? How much do they cost? meron daw tru glo na fiber optics with tritrium? Sounds good ah :)

sundancekid
06-01-2006, 18:29
@choco
okay naman tru glo, this is the same night sights that i have on my 1911's. had them installed 1997 pa until now maliwanag pa rin though diminished na ng konti brightness compared to the new one on my G19. got the one on my Glock at twin pines for P5,400.

i saw several fiber optic sights at twin pines in ali mall pero i didn't liked them dahil they kinda looked longer than the mepros. don't know though if they have the fiber optic/tritium combo sights you mentioned. At twin pines ali mall i think they have fiber optics sights for 1911's not sure about mepros though. better call them muna to be sure. :)

choi_tan2000
06-01-2006, 19:34
good day mga ka BoGs

i saw nga tru mepros sa twin pines robinsons for glock. if ever sir pwede parin po ba sya sa production (ppsa sanction) ..or kahit ung tritium sir.

tnx po