Gun Club Needed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Club Needed

charlie-xray
05-31-2006, 12:57
I need to join a gun club. Area Cavite or nearby towns or Makati, THE BIG PLUS is can I apply RIGHT NOW by email and by registered mail all my documents so that when I come home on Dec I'm already a member and ready to shoot eventually a PTT is much faster to apply if your already a member of a gun club.

Django
05-31-2006, 19:42
Armscor Makati Cinema Square.

jimbullet
06-21-2006, 01:39
Does anyone know if there is a gun club in Puerto Princesa? Planning to go there and do a little plinking but I need a PTT and I cant find any info on the club range there so I could request for a PTT. Hoping someone knows...

batangueno
06-21-2006, 03:15
Leathernecks in Palawan. Try to see if you can get contact info from the ppsa website (www.ppsa.org.ph). ALthough i don't know if you can get a PTT unless you are a member of the Leathernecks gunclub or there is a sanctioned match in Palawan.

HEAVY
06-21-2006, 03:57
i'm also looking for a gun club near makati.

i'm already a member of armscor in makati cinema square, apart fronm getting discounts on the ammo, i'm not really getting anything else from it.

i'm looking for a club with an outdoor shooting range and active members.

yung tutoong club na meron talagang association at may activities.

meron ba sa may bandang fort boni o bicutan o villamor?

paano kaya mag-apply?

bago nga po pala ako dito sa GT.

taga-Merville, Paranaque ako at nagtatrabaho sa Makati.

salamat po sa tulong, mga sir.

9MX
06-21-2006, 04:48
Originally posted by HEAVY
i'm also looking for a gun club near makati.

i'm already a member of armscor in makati cinema square, apart fronm getting discounts on the ammo, i'm not really getting anything else from it.

i'm looking for a club with an outdoor shooting range and active members.

welcome dre. your choices are the following:

LAGPSG - Home range is bucor, this is the club of our resident GM, jasonub, and judge,. PM jason if intersetd.

CPPSA - Home range is Camp Bagong Diwa, this is the club of tigra,smbdealer, capt. barbel and darna. PM tigra or smb if interested.

jasonub
06-21-2006, 05:29
Hi to all who are interested in joining.

Lag psg club is very active. we have thursday practice and this thursday there is some celebration for winning the std team championships on the bolo cup.

Tigra is also a lag psg member and of course si judge and pogi(who provides excellent food during practice).

We have monthly club shoots and you can get to practice and learn from lito,me,sometimes edward and bengie, and sy. Masaya ang club natin.

Your welcome to join us.

HEAVY
06-21-2006, 06:03
thanks for the welcome, mga sir.

saan po ang camp bagong diwa?

saan po ang bucor?

pasensya na at di ko masyado kabisado.

arnoldb74
06-21-2006, 18:50
Hi! You might also wanna consider MRPSC - Manila Rifle Pistol Shooting Club. Club president is Mr. Gerry Lazaro. Our home ranges are Makati Southern Police District Range, Camp Karingal in Quezon City(MOA with QCRPSA) and another one in Quezon Province. It's also a very active club.

Thanks.

Astra22
06-21-2006, 19:07
Hi mga bro. I am also interested to join other gun clubs particularly in Makati and south area. Right now I only shoot at jethro in Filinvest and MCS. I'm interested to know the other alternative practice sites. thanks.

jasonub
06-21-2006, 20:23
bucor is in muntinlupa jail. exit susana heights turn left. then at stoplight turn left. then at first intersection turn right. go straight and ask bucor guard where the range is. lito's store is on the way so you can get some things there like reloading and targets etc.

As for being a member, a member should endorse you. i can do that for you but make sure you know how to shoot safely. baka mapahiya tayo. If not i can give you tips on safety and rules in gun safety andthe range.

JuDGe
06-21-2006, 20:34
Originally posted by jasonub
bucor is in muntinlupa jail. exit susana heights, from toll gate turn right then at stoplight turn left. then at first intersection turn left . go straight and ask bucor guard where the range is. lito's store is on the way - TRUE POWER, left side of the road after the bridge , so you can get some things there like reloading and targets etc.

As for being a member, a member should endorse you. i can do that for you but make sure you know how to shoot safely. baka mapahiya tayo. If not i can give you tips on safety and rules in gun safety andthe range.

:supergrin:

HEAVY
06-21-2006, 21:14
thanks for the info mga sir.

i used to shoot standard before using a hicap armscor and a single stack.

i'm waiting for my g19 to arrive para makalaro ng production.

ipsc po ba ang laro nyo or idpa?

once it arrives, i will contact you guy via pm.

maraming maraming salamat po.

HEAVY
06-22-2006, 00:12
saan po exactly yung southern police district range?

jasonub
06-22-2006, 06:45
thanks for the correction judge:supergrin:

most of us shoot standard pero dami din production and some open

SMBeerDealer
06-22-2006, 20:31
Originally posted by HEAVY
...taga-Merville, Paranaque ako at nagtatrabaho sa Makati.

salamat po sa tulong, mga sir.

I'm also from Merville and a member of CPPSA. We have an indoor range at 25 President's Ave, Teoville Subd, BF Parañaque. We regularly practice outdoors at Camp Bagong Diwa in Bicutan, Taguig. We have members who're active in IPSC and PPC style competions.

The SPD range is inside Fort Bonifacio near the SPD Headquarters. There is also the NCRPO Gun Club at Camp Bagong Diwa.

Call or text me at 0919-205-7257 if you have any queries.

MRV_G17
06-25-2006, 05:59
>>SMBeerDealer bossing, call kita pag-uwi ko. i also need team. i have won in Production Div (1st running up) last december shootfest.