OT: Traveling in China? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : OT: Traveling in China?

paltik45
06-01-2006, 15:42
Hey fellow BOG's I just need some input on traveling into China for a Business trip/Tour. I am particularly interested in Guangdong and Zhejiang province. I called a couple of Travel agencies back in Manila yesterday and they told me they dont cater in those places. My sister took over our footwear industry and she wants to acquire some equipment in China particularly in those areas. If anybody here have traveled in china please PM me. I need some Tips and info on things that I need to watch and their local language. Thanks a bunch mga kabayan.

PS. I tried to look for the equipments that she needs here in the USA and it will cost her 4.7million pesos. The machines are 70% made in China and 30% USA but assembled here(USA). The same machines in china will cost her 900,000peeesoooos. Not to mention the freight fees. :freak: The closer to manila the better:supergrin:

PMMA97
06-01-2006, 16:34
PM sent Sir.

paltik45
06-01-2006, 21:27
For my fellow BOG's who responded to my post. I would like to thank you all for the great information and ideas that you parted.:) Lastly, if you guys know any translator from Manila or China that you can recommend please let me know mga kabayan. Tatanawin ko po ito na isang malaking utang na loob at sagot ko KAIN AT INOM doon sa mga tumugong sa aking mga katanungan pag uwi ko early part of 2007!!! Salamat po muli Fellow BOG's talagang maasahan po kayo. ;) :)

deenoh
06-01-2006, 21:52
I can refer some translators. I can also try and get you a discount. I will give them a call and hopefully some of them are available. Will PM you.

paltik45
06-01-2006, 22:49
Originally posted by deenoh
I can refer some translators. I can also try and get you a discount. I will give them a call and hopefully some of them are available. Will PM you.

WOW that would be great sir Deenoh:supergrin: :rollsmiley: Thank you very much again to all who sent PM and posted a response.;)