Picking up Sergeant anytime soon? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Picking up Sergeant anytime soon?

Angel Of Death
06-09-2006, 14:28
If so, make me an offer and I'll take this auction down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6636654218

Semper fi

- Erik -

Ignition
06-10-2006, 10:53
nope, sorry i just picked up LCpl, so i think i am a few years away from Sgt

reconvic
06-15-2006, 21:10
I feel they are to many want a be;s out there, Remember the title Marine is not given it is earned.Just my thought brother.

Angel Of Death
06-17-2006, 13:51
Originally posted by reconvic
I feel they are to many want a be;s out there, Remember the title Marine is not given it is earned.Just my thought brother.

Well I certainly hope a Marine buys my chevrons. But if it's a mom or dad with a Marine son/daughter that's cool too.

rugershooter
06-17-2006, 22:56
WOW, I feel for ya. Having to buy them twice isn't ever good. But hey, better than having to buy Cpl again at this point!

You should try posting this on one of the Marine sites, like leatherneck.com or something. There may be a better response.

Angel Of Death
06-18-2006, 03:01
Originally posted by rugershooter
WOW, I feel for ya. Having to buy them twice isn't ever good. But hey, better than having to buy Cpl again at this point!

So true man, was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to seeing LCpl again 3 days before Sgt, sweating bullets, sweating bullets. All is well now though!

Originally posted by rugershooter You should try posting this on one of the Marine sites, like leatherneck.com or something. There may be a better response. [/i][/B]

I posted it over at www.togetherweserved.com (plug plug) but didn't even think of L/N thanks!