Prizes [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Prizes


jerrytrini
06-13-2006, 16:16
The Ruger 10/22 I won in the raffle last May 27 Rimfire Tournament.

The SW 22AS I received for winning the Production Division 4 years ago.

The rimfire match was a lot of fun. I may have to forego centerfire matches now and get serious with .22's.

9MX
06-13-2006, 19:13
cool:cool:

so was flyboy able to hook up with you?

sugarol
06-13-2006, 19:14
Hey man, how come some people can be so lucky in raffle contests? I have been joining these things all my life and have not won any.

What do you think of the Ruger 10/22? Just saw the fiber glass version at twin pines last week and have been thinking about it since. Affordable enough.

Could use a rifle for birds and tin cans at the province. What scope do you have there? Are parts readily available in metro manila? Your comments, pros and cons, much appreciated.

Be well.

jerrytrini
06-13-2006, 22:16
Most of the shooters at the match used the Ruger 10/22. Mine is still a "Virgin" so next month hindi na seguro if I find the time. There were 42 shooters at the rimfire match and 12 rifles raffled off so I was one of the lucky ones. There were Rugers and Armscorp rifles and pistols. I did not win the rifle for being a good shooter, in fact I placed 32nd. I would rather be lucky than good if you asked me.

jerrytrini
06-13-2006, 22:18
BTW, the red dot scope is by Tru Glo. I love it.

Hey Mannix, when you read this, your goodies will be in Flyboy's hands tomorrow.

Next time you place an order, pick it up yourself, just let me know your ETA so I can pick you up in blk and wht.

9MX
06-13-2006, 22:31
Originally posted by jerrytrini

Next time you place an order, pick it up yourself, just let me know your ETA so I can pick you up in blk and wht.

jeez, as long as you promise to read me my rights:beer:

vega
06-13-2006, 22:55
Jerry - Please pass the reloading book as well.

jerrytrini
06-14-2006, 14:05
All orders and the prize book were turned over to Flyboy1 this morning.

vega
06-14-2006, 15:02
Thank you very much.
I can't go shooting that much, I'm renovating my house.
I didn't realize how fun if you do it yourself, also cheap.

mc_oliver
06-15-2006, 04:05
Originally posted by jerrytrini
BTW, the red dot scope is by Tru Glo. I love it.

Hey Mannix, when you read this, your goodies will be in Flyboy's hands tomorrow.

Next time you place an order, pick it up yourself, just let me know your ETA so I can pick you up in blk and wht.
Hahaha, you've got the cuffs. So all 9mx needs now would be high-heeled boots and leather straps.

jerrytrini
06-15-2006, 08:21
Blk leather hat and a whip.

9MX
06-15-2006, 08:29
Originally posted by jerrytrini
Blk leather hat and a whip.


oooohhhh kinky!:odie: i charge USD30 for a lapdance:laughabove:

Chie
06-15-2006, 23:30
Originally posted by mc_oliver
Hahaha, you've got the cuffs. So all 9mx needs now would be high-heeled boots and leather straps.

Originally posted by jerrytrini
Blk leather hat and a whip.

bwahahaha... dont forget the choker para complete ang costume!

hindi ko ma picture si 9mx na naka suot nun :whip: teka! bakit ko ba pini-picture!