FA license re-newal fee increase... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FA license re-newal fee increase...

Chie
06-15-2006, 23:07
Just heard on one of the am radio that congressman suarez is pushing for a bill that will increase our FA license renewal fees of 80% :rant:! para daw may funds ang pnp pang bili ng patrol cars and guns!

magister
06-16-2006, 01:21
is he the same congressman who pushed for increased car registration fees? :soap:

btw, the PNP has an approved budget of 53 billion pesos. more than enough i think to buy what they need. not necessary to impose an additional burden on legal gun owners.

blueeagle
06-16-2006, 05:10
another flash of enlightened moment from our favorite politicians namely the " tong-ressmen"!!!! that is the surest way to drive legitimate gun owners underground! loose firearms will proliferate and criminality will shoot thru the roof(pardon the pun). the ranks of the unemployed will swell with those from the firearms industry. guess where they will end up? these people never cease to amaze me! iwas pusoy 'yan kasi baka mapagdiskitahan nanaman ang CDF nila kaya ayon ang mga legit gunowners ang itinuro!!! :clown: :clown: :clown:

3kings
06-16-2006, 07:04
one great way to access funds is to do another firearm amnesty. according to some FED guys there where at least 200k unlicensed firearm then multiply that by P2k each (just assuming all pistols) thats a whopping P400M

choi_tan2000
06-19-2006, 02:47
grabeeeeehhh na yan

kasi malaki napupunta sa corruption eh so sad news hinihigpitan ng belt ung mga di makapalag na millions small taxpayers to get 1 billion pero kung higpitan mga big businesses bka 10 company or tau lang un. diba. tapos pag nakuha na taxes 40-50 goes to corruption. nkakaawa na bansa ntn.

sorry sirs kung nadala ako hahahhaa

but thats a sad reality we have to shoulder another increase. wawang responsible gun owners.

me balita me there wil be amnesty again this july jst dnt know how true mga sirs.

asian_glockster
06-19-2006, 21:28
Gagawa sila ng batas na magtataas ng singil sa lisensya pero pagdating sa kanila, malaki pa rin ang discount!!!!!

Since they're the ones who makes the laws, it seems that they always get the best part of the deal...

astig007
06-22-2006, 21:08
this bill has GUN CONTROL all over it... then there will be more loose guns that would go around