Glock 17 price [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 17 price

isuzu
06-24-2006, 20:24
Went to a gunstore/shooting range today and I was quite surprised to see the price of Glock 17 go down. A few months ago, it was CDN$950.00. Now it's CDN$799.00 plus tax (7% until June 30; 6% on July 1 after the Conservative government lowered the federal tax). That's a $151.00 drop in price.

That's P40,181.00 in our currency.

jimbullet
06-25-2006, 05:18
Im wondering now, where does trust trade get their glocks, from the US or direct from Austria? Glocks have indeed gone low priced these days....

Glock_19_9x19
06-25-2006, 05:30
I wonder why.......

antediluvianist
06-25-2006, 06:43
The plastic has exceeded its expiration date.

Valor1
06-25-2006, 06:46
Probably, Tupperware is already subcontracting with Glock. Remote possibility that Caha De Oro is doing the same thing with Trust Trade Glocks.:supergrin:

Things you do when you are just staring at your computer.

binoy
06-25-2006, 09:18
isuzu
Its just over P34K sa Trust Trade for G17/19.
BTW, i was just at mississauga last dec and i liked the tim hortons, moosehead, rickards, keiths red and stella.:beer: :beer: :beer: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley:

isuzu
06-25-2006, 11:05
Originally posted by binoy
isuzu
Its just over P34K sa Trust Trade for G17/19.
BTW, i was just at mississauga last dec and i liked the tim hortons, moosehead, rickards, keiths red and stella.:beer: :beer: :beer: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley:

Now you're talking good Canadian Beer!:) Keiths and Rickards are really good beers. There are so many breweries in Canada, both big and small, that you'll be delighted with the different tastes of their beer. Pero SMB pa rin ang hinahanap ko. It's $13.99 for a six pack (ouch!) here. That's why when I went home, I drank a lot of Pale Pilsen and Cerveza Negra. No San Mig Light.

As for the Tim Horton's coffee and donuts, I missed those when I went home. There's something in their coffee and donuts that would make you come back. I usually pass by a Tim Horton's on my way to work, and the line to the drive through is about a 20 minute wait.

BTW, how did you like the cold? Last winter was the warmest winter ever recorded in Canada. We did have a couple of days of -40 Celsius, though.

binoy
06-26-2006, 07:28
Originally posted by isuzu
Now you're talking good Canadian Beer!:) Keiths and Rickards are really good beers. There are so many breweries in Canada, both big and small, that you'll be delighted with the different tastes of their beer. Pero SMB pa rin ang hinahanap ko. It's $13.99 for a six pack (ouch!) here. That's why when I went home, I drank a lot of Pale Pilsen and Cerveza Negra. No San Mig Light.

As for the Tim Horton's coffee and donuts, I missed those when I went home. There's something in their coffee and donuts that would make you come back. I usually pass by a Tim Horton's on my way to work, and the line to the drive through is about a 20 minute wait.

BTW, how did you like the cold? Last winter was the warmest winter ever recorded in Canada. We did have a couple of days of -40 Celsius, though.

Nothing beats SMB Pilsen!! :beer:
The worst I think was -29. Feels like -37 bec of the wind chill factor. But that was peanuts according to my buddy in winterpeg.. I mean winnipeg :)