Tim Sylvia vs Arlovski What the Hell was that? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tim Sylvia vs Arlovski What the Hell was that?

mossy500camo
07-10-2006, 18:15
A boxing match or something? Sheesh!:upeyes:

gr81disp
07-11-2006, 06:52
It was okay at first, but they just refused to engage. By the third, it had started to get boring (except times when Sylvia almost floored Arlovski, but they were few and far between). I was hoping they would unleash in the fifth round, but no, it was just like the first four.

Dogbite
07-11-2006, 18:29
Why in the world didn't Arlovski shoot in on him???? That fight was very disappointing....All that training, then wont fight..

gr81disp
07-14-2006, 05:59
I think Arlovski was worried about being KOed again. From a couple of those shots, he had reason to be.

New Wyeth
07-18-2006, 21:09
....tim sylvia had his arm broken my frank mirr while in an arm bar. his arm snapped, mirr stopped, and sylvia almost went through the ref wanting to continue the fight. sure, you can take sylvia down, but what are you going to do to him once ya break his arm and he knocks you out?
i think arlovski knew this, and knew that he wasn't willing to deal with him on the ground. can you blame him????

DBradD
07-22-2006, 12:19
This is one of the negative results of time limits. If those guys knew that they'd be there indefinitely, then they'd engage.