Dodge Charger vs. Nissan Maxima SE [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Charger vs. Nissan Maxima SE

AndABeer
07-23-2006, 14:59
So I almost put a deposit down to move a Charger from Missouri to Memphis and buy it. It is equiped exactly like I want but I am concerned with quality and though the deal seems sound, I think they could have done a bit better. What is youse guyses opinion of Dodge products in general and this model in particular? If there are opinions as to why I would be better off with a new Maxima SE I'd like to hear those too.

adamgh81
07-23-2006, 18:28
I've had 2 Maxima SE's now. A 1992 and now my 2000, great car in my opinion. My 2000 just rolled over 100k and runs better than new with a few aftermarket parts and normal maintenance. But I don't know what model Charger your looking at. I really love the new Charger SRT8...and it has no comparison to the Maxima. If your looking at the V6 Charger, I'm opposed to your opinion. I feel like the Maxima is one of the best V6 4door sporty/family cars on the road for it's price. But if your looking for the HEMI...go with the Charger.

BTW...
www.maxima.org
great place for Maxima information!

DaisyCutter
07-26-2006, 15:10
I'm a big Dodge and Nissan fan. My Dodges are good runners, but my Nissans have historically been a bit better.

If you're only going to keep the vehicle for a couple/few years. I'd get the one that calls to you the most (lkely the Dodge, for me).

If you're gonna buy it and have it for 200,000 mi, the Nissan is likely the superior choice.

Either one will drive like new for the first few years.