Don't Walk [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Don't Walk


MrsKitty
07-29-2006, 11:55
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/misskitty5077/dontwalk.jpg

hwyhobo
07-30-2006, 02:39
I am looking for context when I see this picture. It could be the late hour, but my brain is not supplying any. ;)

I may have to look at it again during the day.

Ah, the kitty playing with the missing picture makes for a great avatar, btw. I love it. Very clever.

MrsKitty
07-30-2006, 08:55
Kitty was stolen :)

Context? Just caught my eye-the orange against the dark blue of the sky. No context intended.

nipperwolf
07-30-2006, 09:12
Originally posted by hwyhobo
I am looking for context when I see this picture. It could be the late hour, but my brain is not supplying any. ;)

that signal is designed to protect the city from liability when someone there who can't speak or read english walks into the path of a car. don't get me started. :frown:

nice capture, MK.

MrsKitty
07-30-2006, 10:12
Originally posted by nipperwolf
that signal is designed to protect the city from liability when someone there who can't speak or read english walks into the path of a car. don't get me started. :frown:

nice capture, MK.

Like me, standing in the road to get the pic? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks!

Fred
07-30-2006, 11:11
for exactly the reason you took the picture.

hwyhobo
07-30-2006, 11:17
Originally posted by misskitty5077
Context? Just caught my eye-the orange against the dark blue of the sky. No context intended.
Ah, in that case I was looking around too much. ;)

hankhan
07-30-2006, 11:30
Yow - Jacko has gone neon!

MrsKitty
07-30-2006, 14:20
Originally posted by hwyhobo
Ah, in that case I was looking around too much. ;)

At least I ain't the only one guilty of doing this :supergrin:

MrsKitty
07-30-2006, 14:21
Originally posted by Fred
for exactly the reason you took the picture.

Thanks, Fred :wavey:

MrsKitty
07-30-2006, 14:21
Originally posted by hankhan
Yow - Jacko has gone neon!

Who is Jacko? The don't walk dude?