How can I see the entire tag-line? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How can I see the entire tag-line?

sinecure
08-26-2006, 11:43
It seems that only the first four lines of anybody's tag-line [sig-line] is displayed for me.

While I realize that some of the tag-lines are quite long and in many instances their length often exceeds the "body" of the post... some of the quotes are of interest to me.

Is there any way that I can expand the four-line allowance and read the entire tag-line for selected posts?

Thanks...

c-mama
08-26-2006, 12:17
There is a specific space defined for signatures. If users use too large a font, then part of the signature may be cut off. There may also be a difference in the browser one is using, but that's simply my theory, not proven fact.

So, aside from using a different browser, you may just want to message the user of the sigline you want to read to find out what it says.

:)

DJ Niner
08-26-2006, 22:43
In my browser (Firefox), I just put the cursor on the beginning of the sig line, left click and hold it down, and drag downward/rightward until I have highlighted the entire sig line. Then copy it with a Ctrl-C, and paste it into a blank .txt document if I want to read it all.

In some browsers, I think you can click in the sig line box and then use your scroll wheel to scroll down and read the chopped portion(s).

c-mama
08-27-2006, 05:38
Hey. Check that out. I had no idea you could do that.

:cool Thanks DJ.