gunshow reciever prices lower? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : gunshow reciever prices lower?

paltik45
09-04-2006, 19:01
I need your help again mga kapatid. Meron po ba price discount sa mga frame particularly SPS,STI or SVI? Kung wala po kasi ay mag papabili na ako sa kapatid ko para ready na before I get home this Christmass. The other reason why I want this frame before December is the "Election gun ban." I'd would like to build this gun during that period para hindi rush ang trabaho. It will also give me ample time to set up my shop particularly the mini-milling machine. Lastly, gaano po katagal bago ma-release yung item(Frame)/ Is it a month or less? Salamat po ulit mga kabayan. BTW, here is the price they gave me on the frames:

SPS-(PB dionisio) long dust cover 40,500. Short dustcover 30,000php
STI-(true weight) Long DC 45,000php. Short DC 42,000php
STI-(twin pines alimall) They dont have it in stock and they dont know the price yet. Ang tagal pa nila ako pinag hintay sa phone :shocked: I even told them that it is a long distance call from the USA:upeyes:

batangueno
09-04-2006, 19:29
Meron price discount ang PB sa frames during gunshows but you have to wait until November. I don't know about the other stores.

paltik45
09-04-2006, 20:44
Thanks for the reply kabayan. I am still considering of buying the frame during the Nov. gunshow. But...do you guys think the frame will be out by December or before the gun ban? Any input mga kapatid? Thanks again.

deenoh
09-04-2006, 21:12
If you bring all your requirements during the first day of the show and ask the dealer to prioritize your order, it might come out around December 15.

isuzu
09-04-2006, 22:26
Originally posted by deenoh
If you bring all your requirements during the first day of the show and ask the dealer to prioritize your order, it might come out around December 15.

Deenoh,

Sent you a PM.:)

mtho
09-05-2006, 01:51
i think the last sps frame from PB was bought by Pogi. order ka nalang ng STI frame ke deenoh.

deenoh
09-05-2006, 06:32
Originally posted by isuzu
Deenoh,

Sent you a PM.:)

isuzu, reply sent.

We'll have frames, barrels, slide on hand during the show. Pero at the moment wala pa :) Baka within the month dumating na yun shipment.

st. matthew
09-05-2006, 06:47
Dino,
what about small parts & completion kits may darating din ba?
thanks!

deenoh
09-05-2006, 09:14
We're hoping to have small parts din by November but not yet sure.

paltik45
09-05-2006, 20:41
Originally posted by deenoh
We're hoping to have small parts din by November but not yet sure.

OO nga pala muntik ko nang makalimutan si Sir Deenoh:supergrin: Sir ano nga po pala ang brand na tinda ninyo STI or SVI? PM sent to your Inbox Sir deenoh.:wavey: :thumbsup:

jundeleon
09-06-2006, 01:39
deenho,

do you think gun prices will go down further this december due to peso appreciation?

i hope the price of your sti edge goes down by half!

btw got my glocks today. thanks again.