New G19 Owner [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New G19 Owner

SwampDog
11-20-2006, 17:56
Hello guys,

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have just purchased a Glock 19.

I live in Paradis La.
I suppose that you could call me a newbie or rookie because this is the first semi-automatic handgun I have ever owned. My bro-in-law is a St. Charles Dectective, and he's promised to show me how these things work. I'm very intrested in shooting and possbily adding to my gun collection. I've already started eyeing a .45 acp Colt. Anyways. I just wanted to say hi.

Chad Allums

defensive.edge
11-20-2006, 19:16
Chad, welcome and good choice in sidearms!

Have fun getting to know it ;)

Bayoucritter
11-21-2006, 09:10
Welcome! Nice gun choice. Make sure he shows you the trigger reset.

Gasoil4ever
11-21-2006, 09:21
Hi ! Welcome and Congrats for your choice !

Now time to : practice, practice, practice, practice, ... :thumbsup:

SwampDog
11-21-2006, 09:53
Thanks guys for the kind comments.

I can't wait till my first trip to the range. Look forward to owning many more weapons.

nolacop
12-03-2006, 13:17
delete

tantrix
02-05-2007, 09:30
Originally posted by SwampDog
Hello guys,

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have just purchased a Glock 19.

I live in Paradis La.
I suppose that you could call me a newbie or rookie because this is the first semi-automatic handgun I have ever owned. My bro-in-law is a St. Charles Dectective, and he's promised to show me how these things work. I'm very intrested in shooting and possbily adding to my gun collection. I've already started eyeing a .45 acp Colt. Anyways. I just wanted to say hi.

Chad Allums

Fine choice, the G19 is one of my favorite handguns.

I used to live in Luling, right down the road from Paradis on Hwy 90. I almost applied at the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office before I was forced to move to Alexandria after being laid off. Their website says they are opening a new jail...I wish I was still down there. :sad:

IMHerDad
02-05-2007, 15:34
welcome to the club. we have twin G19's and luv em:thumbsup: