Must Read!!!! Funny!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Must Read!!!! Funny!!!

OneEyedDrunk
11-21-2006, 22:19
Ok Guys,

I took the kids with me to have lunch with my wife. We ate at a Steak and Shake near my wife's work. We finished eating, and I walked up to pay the bill. I noticed a worker behind the counter that is what we would call a little person. My Six year old son noticed the worker, began getting excited, looked at my daughter, and said "Hey, ******, look its a midget! I've never seen one before! Can you see it? Check it out! Thats pretty cool!" I'm standing there at the counter being rung up, and doing everything I can to write in the tip. Anyways, I lost it. I am doing everything I can to not laugh as hard as I can, and just pay the damn bill. As quick as I signed the bill I was out the door. I could not hold it in any more. I laughed so hard I began crying. I know it was wrong, but it was pretty funny to hear my son get so excited like he saw a clown or Santa Claus.
My son was so excited to see the little person, and had no clue that it was politically incorrect to call them midgets.

Steve Koski
11-22-2006, 06:16
My wife was at a store holding my 1.5 year old daughter who knew about 20 words at the time. My daughter points to the cashier and says "monkey!" My wife glances at the guy and he really does resemble a monkey. (No he wasn't black or anything like that, he just had some strongly simeon-esque features.) My wife then does her best to down play the situation.

We all had a good laugh about it.

Nyper
11-22-2006, 09:57
One day we left for vacation on Sunday morning. We stopped at a Taco Bell somewhere on the interstate in Alabama.

Another family was across from us.. a mom, dad, and little boy who couldn't have been more than 3... but he could sure talk!

Anyway, a group of people came in, who had obviously just got out of church.

The little boy turns around and loudly says "LOOK MOM! UGLY PEOPLE!"

The mom & pop were obviously embarassed and said "no honey! they are in their church clothes! don't they look nice?!"

The little boys says "Noooooo! They're ugly just like you said those other ones were!!"

:supergrin:

GermanyBound
11-22-2006, 10:31
a few years ago, my son (now 10) and i were in the phone company and he says VERY loudly "Daddy, you still got your gun on?" and proceeds to lift up my cover shirt to display it for everyone......

kids are great, say what they think, which usually leads to embarrassment and laughter

ArmyCop
11-22-2006, 15:07
What about several years ago when pagers were more popular - a child in line with Daddy - Large lady in front of them in line - her pager starts going off "beep beep beep" and the child says "Look out, She's gonna back up!".

XBFLAT
11-22-2006, 20:15
Originally posted by ArmyCop
What about several years ago when pagers were more popular - a child in line with Daddy - Large lady in front of them in line - her pager starts going off "beep beep beep" and the child says "Look out, She's gonna back up!".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: