3 bikers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 3 bikers

okie
12-07-2006, 21:23
3 bikers, Stu, Mal, and Harry were waiting for entrance into Heaven.

St. Peter walked up to Stu and asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife, and remember, I will know the truth." Stu thought for a moment and replied, "Well, sir, it must be around 40 times."

"Fine," said St. Peter, "you may enter Heaven but you will be riding that little green girls bike Suzuki SV 650 over there."

St. Peter approached Mal and asked the same question. Mal answered, "Sir, I do believe it couldn't have been more than 20 times. "Good," said St. Peter, "you may enter Heaven, also, and you will be riding the blue Kawasaki KZ1400 - if you can start it..."

St. Peter stepped up to Harry and repeated the question. Without pause, Harry answered,

"Never!"

St. Peter peered at him quizzically and said, "Never?" "I have never been unfaithful to my wife, sir" he replied. "Excellent," stated St. Peter.

"You may enter Heaven and you will be riding that beautiful "Ocean Blue BMW K1200LT, with all options installed!"

Grinning from ear to ear, Harry approaches the bike, but when he reaches the beautiful Beemer, he suddenly lays his head on the tank and begins to cry.

St. Peter rushes over and asks, "What's the matter?

You have never cheated on you wife, you've gained entrance into Heaven, and you will be riding a choice BMW K12 for the rest of eternity."

Harry replied between sobs, "See that woman over there on the old beat-up Harley...?

That's my wife"