Last Christmas Eve shooting [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Last Christmas Eve shooting

firemedic5595
12-08-2006, 15:11
Now that all the legal issues are resolved I can now talk about what happened to my family and I last Christmas Eve.

I had my new freshly installed (by yours truly) outer perimeter alarms tripped during the wee hours of the AM; which really would have actually been early Christmas morning. This some times happens do to weather, animals ect. It sounds inside the home only so no outside agencies ever get involved. As I rolled out of bed, I was wondering if this was a system glitch or the real thing, when all of a sudden the exterior sensors for my humble castle start to shriek. I tell my wife to lock down in our safe room with the kids. This brings a whole lot of thoughts to my head, this person or persons was one heck of a fast mover to cover that amount of ground in such short order, this is all we need on the eve of my kids 2nd Christmas, the alarm company should be calling any time and my wife will take care of that. Im in my Santa jamies and armed up well enough to hold my own, my wife and kids will be even better armed and in a good DFP. So I go out to investigate, if need be bringing the fight to them vs the other way.

Without getting into the nitty, gritty of the engagement; tactical errors were made on both sides of the engaging parties. When all of the gun smoke had cleared, one member of a group of individuals that have been suspected of B&Es miles long was dead, and the others got away. However the one that I did shoot turned out to be their infamous wheel man

I thought I would post a picture of him and maybe it might help solve other B&Es in your area. So here is the
CULPRIT (http://image10.webshots.com/11/9/98/57/2968998570037230090bRlvPI_ph.jpg)

firemedic5595
12-08-2006, 15:15
couldn't get the link to work, my bad.

firemedic5595
12-08-2006, 15:19
ok third try should be a charm.

StoneGiant
12-09-2006, 08:15
2nd Amendment salute!

http://stonegiant.com/Politics/SantaHunter.jpg

firemedic5595
12-09-2006, 08:25
Thanks I was hoping that picture would show up. I had it but lost it on a computer crash years ago.