Baby-on-the-brain [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Baby-on-the-brain


PrincessTaurus
12-09-2006, 22:24
You'd think that after getting into grad. school, this would stop.

I watched a t.v. show and a baby was born during it and I WANT ONE!!!

This sucks.

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I can't even look at babies anymore or I'll go nutso!!!

I love them so much. I love their little drool. I love the baby food splatters all over the kitchen. I love their tushies.

I'm afraid I'm in big trouble. I guess I'll go run three miles...

Nephilim
12-10-2006, 00:45
Originally posted by PrincessTaurus
You'd think that after getting into grad. school, this would stop.

I watched a t.v. show and a baby was born during it and I WANT ONE!!!

This sucks.

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I can't even look at babies anymore or I'll go nutso!!!

I love them so much. I love their little drool. I love the baby food splatters all over the kitchen. I love their tushies.

I'm afraid I'm in big trouble. I guess I'll go run three miles...

As a guy I'll never be able to understand this. I -do- however love my wife pregnant. Not the babies and the sleepless nights. Just pregnant. She was such a hot preggo :)

Black Ice
12-12-2006, 09:08
:sad: ....It Sucks when the human instincts, and hormones are raging doesn't it PT...... But why complicate your life? ...Look at the World conditions, Heck look at the conditions in your own town, and neighborhood. Can you imagine what the newborns of today will have to put up with as teenagers and young adults....:crying:
Get yourself a :dog: To love, and take on them three mile runs with ya..:thumbsup:

sencless
12-12-2006, 09:35
Originally posted by Nephilim
As a guy I'll never be able to understand this. I -do- however love my wife pregnant. Not the babies and the sleepless nights. Just pregnant. She was such a hot preggo :)

AMEN Brother!!! I to do not understand that... or why even as little girls, they dream of getting married. :headscratch:
The thought never even crossed my mind until recently...
I also think preggo women are hot! :tongueout: :banana:

BabyTaz
12-12-2006, 21:33
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are welcome to borrow ours when he is screaming at 3am!!

PrincessTaurus
12-13-2006, 08:53
Originally posted by BabyTaz
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are welcome to borrow ours when he is screaming at 3am!! I know that I'd be cool with another baby cuz screaming at 3 AM sounds good to me.... I know. I'm INSANE. It's not happening any time soon though. Or, ever... Who knows??? I just love those little guys!!! WAY better than a puppy.

FoxyC
12-15-2006, 21:20
Originally posted by PrincessTaurus


I watched a t.v. show and a baby was born during it and I WANT ONE!!!



Well you can live vicariously through me!!! We just found out were expecting - due in August.

The main downside (besides nausea) – I haven’t been able to figure out how to carry on body while wearing preggo pants…and the purse seems like it weighs 1000 pounds now. Oh well. This is going to be so cool.

Mrs. VR
12-15-2006, 21:33
Congrats, Foxy! :hugs: :angel: :baby: :woohoo:

FoxyC
12-16-2006, 06:53
Thanks!It's our 1st and we are so excited!!