This woman needs an ass whooping! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This woman needs an ass whooping!

SouthernGal
12-11-2006, 09:26
The line forms behind me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235638,00.html

I know many of the men here don't feel it is right to hit a woman and in light of that, it's a shame there wasn't a woman standing around to beat the living hell right out of this spitter. She's got it coming, going home to sleep in a warm bed every evening as someone else's husband, boyfriend, brother or father is overseas.

Mrs. VR
12-11-2006, 09:53
Absolutely DISGUSTING.

Mrs. Tink
12-11-2006, 10:08
What is sad is that those men were nothing more than symbols to her. She's so consumed with her own blind hatred that she didn't even think of those men as real people with hopes, dreams, moms and dads, and loved ones. :crying: I cry when I think of people who are so wrapped up in their own little world that they can't think beyond it. They really need a reality check (and a good can of whoop-ass. Go SG.)

mr00jimbo
12-13-2006, 22:52
What a horrible person. You're right, most men would feel wrong hitting her. Perhaps a female soldier should whoop her. :banana:

Nephilim
12-14-2006, 00:51
The no hitting rule is for ladies. :)

3/325
12-14-2006, 01:24
Self-righteous, self-absorbed, self-centered cow. I suspect she spit on soldiers because she couldn't find a flag to burn.

You're right, the "no hitting" rule is for ladies. All bets are off for that *****.

fieldfocker.45
12-15-2006, 13:16
Originally posted by SouthernGal
The line forms behind me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,235638,00.html

I know many of the men here don't feel it is right to hit a woman and in light of that, it's a shame there wasn't a woman standing around to beat the living hell right out of this spitter. She's got it coming, going home to sleep in a warm bed every evening as someone else's husband, boyfriend, brother or father is overseas.

She should be beatin severley...

kcb
12-15-2006, 20:07
Okay. Guys, that is good. No hitting rule is right. That IS the way it should be!

BUT she spat in the face of a Soldier? Spit back!!! Give it all you have!

No LADY would ever spit in the face of a Soldier! :eyelashes:

Go ahead SG!!! Knock HER out!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup:

SlimKim
12-16-2006, 05:53
Agreed, no REAL man ever hits a woman under any circumstances. Spit in a soldier's or man's face? he has my permission to spit right back.

Modern liberalism's aim is to destroy America and turn us into another third world nation. Resist with all means necessary. No more mr. nice guy. Follow the rule of lethal self defense; defend yourself (and your country) with equal force.:thumbsup:

troy96
12-17-2006, 21:15
Let chuck do it http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/nostress96/chuckgif_1RyNrAlxDAWJUQJgo2D8ME_ful.gif

kcb
12-17-2006, 22:02
Originally posted by troy96
Let chuck do it http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/nostress96/chuckgif_1RyNrAlxDAWJUQJgo2D8ME_ful.gif

:shocked:

That's awful! For BOTH of THEM!!!!!

:shocked:

WIG19
12-26-2006, 12:53
As my daughter (10th Mountain Div, Ft Drum) starts to finish up her third tour in Afghanistan I can tell you that, having been similarly treated outside Oakland coming back from RVN in '71, I would hold no gender-specific reservations whatsoever about clotheslining someone committing such an assault (which is what it is). They would remain proned & bruised until proper LE authorities could arrive, and charges would be pressed. Let the chips fall where they may.

:patriot:

9mmMick
12-26-2006, 13:01
Originally posted by WIG19
outside Oakland

Nuff said. :upeyes:

mr00jimbo
12-27-2006, 13:12
What's the whole "you can't hit a girl" thing?

Far as I'm concerned, it's true UNTIL she starts something physical with you, then she forfeits her rights as a lady.

Opalwy
12-31-2006, 14:00
If she ever thought someone would strike back at her, she probably never would have done it in the first place. Cowards don't play on an even playing field. Her butt will get kicked I suspect in the near future by someone, who either recognizes her or knows the score in jail. Karma will rule....

Lady27
01-02-2007, 09:22
I think the outcome was good, because the woman made a fool of herself and was arrested. The soldier showed restraint, which looks much more respectable by comparison. This should never happen, for certain. But the soldier showed the public the respectable face of the military and the woman did nothing for the image of anti-military.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Cat91
01-05-2007, 20:49
That just ain't right.

Extreme violence is authorized.

Miao, Cat