New Glock Model - G21SF (Ambi Mag Release) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Glock Model - G21SF (Ambi Mag Release)

AZJKD
12-21-2006, 08:30
Anyone been watching the new .45 APC Glock 21 SF?

It appears to have a stronger and better designed accessory rail...

It has an Ambidextrous Mag release system!

I'm hoping this is going to be available for the other models of Glock.

I'd like to upgrade my Gen 3 G22 or recplace my lower with this new design!

Speedrock
01-06-2007, 17:22
IMO, they'd be foolish NOT to offer an ambi on all their frames if they offer it on one!

Rex G
01-07-2007, 19:44
I guess the ambi mag release will be nice for all the righties who struggle to use the old-fashioned mag release, which has always worked better for us lefties anyway. I am not kidding, and say this as someone who is fairly ambidextrous, and shoots Glocks better with the left hand. I have always liked the mag release button on the left side of the frame, where the left trigger finger finds it quickly and easily, without having to shift my firing grip on the pustol. When shooting a Glock right-handed, I must shift my whole grip so the right thumb can get to the mag release. With a 1911, it is a bit less of a shift, but still necessary. (I prefer to shoot Glocks as a lefty and 1911 pistols as a rightie.) FWIW, I no longer use Glocks nor 1911 pistols, and now, by choice, use a SIG 229R DAK as a duty pistol and revolvers for just about everything else.

pease
01-28-2007, 22:17
Originally posted by Rex G
I guess the ambi mag release will be nice for all the righties who struggle to use the old-fashioned mag release, which has always worked better for us lefties anyway. I am not kidding, and say this as someone who is fairly ambidextrous, and shoots Glocks better with the left hand. I have always liked the mag release button on the left side of the frame, where the left trigger finger finds it quickly and easily, without having to shift my firing grip on the pustol. When shooting a Glock right-handed, I must shift my whole grip so the right thumb can get to the mag release.

me too