Pacman opens National Shooting Competition [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pacman opens National Shooting Competition

JuDGe
12-30-2006, 05:56
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/images/news/newspics/12-30-2006/pacman.jpg

Manny Pacquiao, World Boxing Council international superfeatherweight champion, on Saturday launched the first “Manny Pacquiao Cup” Level 2 National Shooting Competition in General Santos City.

Pacquiao sponsored the competition, held at the Rajah Buayan Shooting Range.

Participating shooters came from all over the country.

"Marami ang sumali, mga 265 ang nagpa-register. (A lot of people joined, over 265 people have registered), Pacquiao said.

According to the Philippine Practical Shooters Association, this is the highest registration count it has reached for a Level 2 competition.

Five major awards and twenty nine category awards were up for grabs.

Pacquiao himself participated, finishing Stage 1 of the event in just a few seconds

He advised gun owners to take full responsibility for their firearms, "Dapat maging responsible owner tayo ng mga baril. (We should be responsible owners of guns),” he said.

He added that this will be his last major activity for the year. He expects to have a relaxing weekend at home with his family as they welcome the New Year on Sunday.

jimbullet
12-30-2006, 06:48
Sana he sponsors a BOG shootfest...Or perhaps he plans to shift career into the fastlane of IPSC:supergrin:

blueeagle
12-30-2006, 15:35
ano kaya ang gamit ni pacman? nakita ko sa tv parang matalbog ang baril n'ya.:thumbsup:

blueeagle
12-30-2006, 15:35
ano kaya ang gamit ni pacman? nakita ko sa tv parang matalbog ang baril n'ya.:thumbsup:

st. matthew
12-30-2006, 17:15
ok ah,another pro-gun celebrity.
:thumbsup:

jasonub
12-30-2006, 17:22
i heard he had a limited gun made by true weight with his name on it for 200t. 45 acp ata ang caliber

toxic
12-30-2006, 21:26
Pacman i think would be a good advocator for our sports, more people will be inclined to sports shooting . :thumbsup:

i_am_infinity
12-31-2006, 08:09
PACMAN uses an STI..pero dami na din nya siguro guns from his flag bearer na si Cris Aquino of Advanced Weapon Systems/Guns for the good guys gun stores.

aldbrian.ang
01-04-2007, 00:48
pacman is using a limited edition sti .40...
it has sti on one side and pacman engraved on the other side..
it was said to be sponsored/given by one big gun establishment here in the philippines..
ive got a video of one of his practice rounds as guided by a friend of mine here in gensan.. a previous australasia champion, jay agayan.. dont know if uve guys heard about him..

Allegra
01-04-2007, 01:39
Originally posted by aldbrian.ang
it was said to be sponsored/given by one big gun establishment here in the philippines..
ive got a video of one of his practice rounds as guided by a friend of mine here in gensan.. a previous australasia champion, jay agayan.. dont know if uve guys heard about him..

whoa, nasan na si Jay Agayan? is he still shooting?
I remember that Australasia very well ehehe

st. matthew
01-04-2007, 01:54

ive got a video of one of his practice rounds as guided by a friend of mine here in gensan..

sir, share mo naman bidyu:)
tia

tanduay
01-04-2007, 03:52
Jay Agayan?. Kita ko na sya pumutok sa chef pnp sa davao waybak 99. this is the last time na nakita sya. I heard pumupuptuk pa but not that serious anymore. Busy ata sa negosyo.

aldbrian.ang
01-04-2007, 05:39
sir pano ba maupload and video file dito..?:)
hehe medyo di ko kabisado eh..

si jay, almost each and everyday nagkikita kmi..tindahan na nila ang home away from home ko eh..:) hehehe
he does all the gunsmithing to my gun, sobrang galing gumawa..:) hehe
he stil shoots around pero ung mga competitions na malapit nlang sa gensan, lyk davao, digos, cotabato, guihing, marbel tacurong..:)
actually he won the pacman tournament..stil using his para .40 (not pxt) as his competition gun..:) he went home with the 20grand prize for standard champ..:)
galing parin, just got to know him around a year plang, saw his previous videos galing tlga..hanggang ngayon andyan parin ang patama..:)

tanduay
01-04-2007, 06:20
Sayang nga. Ang last nya ata yung austral asia. I love to see him shoot again.

Allegra
01-04-2007, 07:06

si jay, almost each and everyday nagkikita kmi..tindahan na nila ang home away from home ko eh..:) hehehe
he does all the gunsmithing to my gun, sobrang galing gumawa..:) hehe
he stil shoots around pero ung mga competitions na malapit nlang sa gensan, lyk davao, digos, cotabato, guihing, marbel tacurong..:)
actually he won the pacman tournament..stil using his para .40 (not pxt) as his competition gun..:) he went home with the 20grand prize for standard champ..:)
galing parin, just got to know him around a year plang, saw his previous videos galing tlga..hanggang ngayon andyan parin ang patama..:)

Sayang ang talent , yan ang pwede panapat kay Sevigny
He was that good at the time

mc_oliver
01-04-2007, 19:43
:)
Send mo sa akin dre, osoliva@yahoo.com. I'll upload it for GT. Thanks.

aldbrian.ang
01-07-2007, 02:05
sir, naemail ko na ung video..:)

Kaiser Soze
01-07-2007, 06:28
I was watching a special on Channel 2 featuring his house, and there was a HUGE photo of him shooting an HK G36...I wonder if it's his?

mc_oliver
01-07-2007, 08:34
sir, naemail ko na ung video..:)
Yep, thanks dre.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Vids/th_Pacman.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v119/mc_oliver/Vids/?action=view&current=Pacman.flv)

batangueno
01-07-2007, 20:04
Galing ni Pacman, lefty rin pala. :thumbsup:

st. matthew
01-07-2007, 21:01
di ko rin alam na lefty pala siya, sana ma-adik sa putok:supergrin:

aldbrian.ang
01-08-2007, 05:22
yes i confirm, the g36 is his..:) pacman has his own hk g36..:)

choi_tan2000
01-17-2007, 01:15
sir mco malabo po pala video ni manny,,?

tnx

choi