Brass Rat [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Brass Rat

GunsRmyProzac
12-31-2006, 12:12
So there's this guy, he's walking around a local pawn shop, and he comes upon this brass rat. So he picks it up and takes it to the counter and asks how much for it. The cashier says "well that'll be fifty bucks, but it'll be another hundred when you bring it back."
The man, confused, reaches into his wallet and pulls out fifty bucks.
As he leaves the pawn shop he walks about a block or so and looks behind him he sees a couple rats. He finds this odd, as he is carrying a brass rat. He goes another block and turns around to see a couple dozen rats. Now he's a little concerned. A couple blocks later and thousands of rats are just swarming behind him. So he starts running flat out hard as he can and the rats are right with him. A short distance later he comes on a bridge over a river and throws that brass rat right into the river. As he suspected all the rats followed that brass rat right into the river and drowned. The man then returns to the pawn shop where he purchased said artifact. The cashier says "well where's my hundred bucks and my rat?" The man says, I didn't come to bring it back, I came to see if you have a brass terrorist.

StoneGiant
01-01-2007, 10:34
Originally posted by GunsRmyProzac
The man says, I didn't come to bring it back, I came to see if you have a brass terrorist.

When you find one, let me know. I'd like to buy one myself.

Aquanewt
01-06-2007, 01:13
Heck I'll spring for at least two