I think all women do this [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I think all women do this

mr00jimbo
01-04-2007, 12:37
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

It's a joke, but somewhat true.

:tongueout:

Mrs. Tink
01-04-2007, 13:22
Or it could mean that the man has been "hired" elsewhere first, before they were really friends, and she's just trying to find someone comparable. :whistling:

Except for the alcoholic part. :animlol:

tous
01-04-2007, 17:41
:popcorn:

Atlantya
01-04-2007, 18:48
I was going to say something a little pissy and call you a misogynist and all sorts of fancy words, but then I just got sad. Dude, who kicked your cat? Well, better luck next time. Just make sure there is a next time. Don't let this one make you all bitter and stuff.

mr00jimbo
01-04-2007, 21:56
I'm not bitter. I didn't write it, either, it's just a joke. :banana:

Lady27
01-05-2007, 17:41
Funny this should show up in the women's issues forum. It looks like a male issue. ;)

Neero
01-15-2007, 13:08
Three women are vying for a man's attention. The man, in his generosity, gives lots of money to these women to make them happy.

The first woman spends all the money on her self; her clothing and overall appearence. Her thinking is that if she makes herself more attractive he will favor her over the others.

The second woman spends all her money back on the man, buying him neat gadgets and things. Her thinking is that if she pampers him, he'll be more likely to choose her.

The third woman doesn't spend the money but rather invests it. Her thinking is that if the man sees her as a smart, financially wise person, he'll be more likely to choose her.

Now, which woman does the man choose?

The one with the biggest boobs.

Mrs. VR
01-15-2007, 19:47
ok, I'll admit it, I laughed. :supergrin: