With all this warm weather down South. Fishing [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : With all this warm weather down South. Fishing

mossy500camo
01-07-2007, 15:30
Crappie biting?

noway
01-07-2007, 19:40
Not in my area. Crappie along with bass has really slowed down to a crawl. Fishes also aren't bitting very aggressive.

mossy500camo
01-08-2007, 12:53
Originally posted by noway
Not in my area. Crappie along with bass has really slowed down to a crawl. Fishes also aren't bitting very aggressive.

Noway! What part of Florida? Im planning to visit FL mid Summer or Early fall 2007. Seminole Country! I have an aunt there we plan to stay /w her for a few days. Maybe we could all 'Hook Up' and do some fishing. Just me, nephew and his wife and daugther. PM if you like. :thumbsup:

noway
01-09-2007, 20:18
I'm way south like Broward county. Do most of my crappie fishing on Lake Istokpoga ( highlands county ) or Fisheating creek ( glades county ) , neighter or which is near seminole county, but thanks for the invite.

One thing I will suggest, if you need live bait look for the shops that sell crickets an for get the worms. I fished with crickets a few week back and caught alot of fish. Most of the crappie where easily 3lbs and a caught a few bass also.

mossy500camo
01-09-2007, 22:18
LOL! Thanks for the info, tips. When I said 'Seminole Country' I meant Tallahassee (spell check). Yup! We plan to do alot of fishing. I prefer freshwater, my nephew and his wife want to do some saltwater fishing. Recommend any fav hot spots? For fresh or salt water. Thanks! :fishing: