So like..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So like.....


Moshe
01-09-2007, 12:56
So like I was at the mall the other day and like OH MY GOD this weird looking creep was totally checking me out. I was like AS IF!

But anyways, I was totally liking this outfit that I saw. It was pink, with cute little flowers, and it was like SO ME. I totally bought it because like, I needed another pink outfit to go with my other 300 pairs of shoes.

:rofl: :tongueout:

Mrs. Tink
01-09-2007, 13:15
Does Paris Hilton know you have her cell phone bugged? :animlol:

tous
01-10-2007, 07:38
Originally posted by Moshe
So like I was at the mall the other day and like OH MY GOD this weird looking creep was totally checking me out. I was like AS IF!

But anyways, I was totally liking this outfit that I saw. It was pink, with cute little flowers, and it was like SO ME. I totally bought it because like, I needed another pink outfit to go with my other 300 pairs of shoes.

:rofl: :tongueout:

Uh, that was me. Sorry.
I had just never seen anyone who owned 300 pairs of shoes before. :wavey:

Moshe
01-10-2007, 11:38
the women are ignoring my playful attempt to mock them. ;)

Isis
01-10-2007, 11:51
Originally posted by Moshe
the women are ignorying my playful attempt to mock them. ;)

I don't think you're the first one to have done that.;)

kcb
01-10-2007, 18:33
Originally posted by tous
Uh, that was me. Sorry.
I had just never seen anyone who owned 300 pairs of shoes before. :wavey:

:supergrin: Meet my mother!!! 300 pairs would possibly be an UNDER estimate!

:animlol: :animlol:

kcb
01-10-2007, 18:33
Originally posted by Moshe
So like I was at the mall the other day and like OH MY GOD this weird looking creep was totally checking me out. I was like AS IF!

But anyways, I was totally liking this outfit that I saw. It was pink, with cute little flowers, and it was like SO ME. I totally bought it because like, I needed another pink outfit to go with my other 300 pairs of shoes.

:rofl: :tongueout:

Not ALL women talk like that! :tongueout:

Mrs. VR
01-10-2007, 19:49
Originally posted by Moshe
the women are ignoring my playful attempt to mock them. ;) did you say something? :tease:

tous
01-11-2007, 06:10
Originally posted by Moshe
the women are ignoring my playful attempt to mock them. ;)

Didja note all the dead and mangled mens you had to step over on the way in to mock? :shocked: :tongueout:

<--- owns over 3 pairs of shoes (two of them are hooker shoes) :supergrin:
<--- owns no pink outfits
<--- would like to meet kcb's mother to discuss opening a used shoe store

Atlantya
01-11-2007, 08:51
Originally posted by Moshe
the women are ignoring my playful attempt to mock them. ;)

Oh, we're not ignoring your playful attempt to mock us, Moshe dear. We're simply too busy quietly taking over the world to pay too much attention at the moment. I see you met one of our undercover decoy agents at the mall the other day. Our master plan seems to be working.

Run along and play now. Pay no attention to us.

:kiss:

Moshe
01-11-2007, 13:04
Originally posted by kcb
Not ALL women talk like that! :tongueout:

Last girl I dated did.... I think that relationship could be measured in milliseconds. :rofl:

I really have no problem with women liking shoes, clothes, etc etc. Everybody has their hobby. It's when they suffer from DLS (Ditzy Lady Syndrome) that I get frustrated.

Only thing worse than a good guy dating a girl with DLS, is a good girl dating a guy with OPRS (Overage Punk Rocker Syndrome).

It's all documented in these medical journals....

kcb
01-11-2007, 17:02
Originally posted by Moshe
Last girl I dated did.... I think that relationship could be measured in milliseconds. :rofl:

I really have no problem with women liking shoes, clothes, etc etc. Everybody has their hobby. It's when they suffer from DLS (Ditzy Lady Syndrome) that I get frustrated.

Only thing worse than a good guy dating a girl with DLS, is a good girl dating a guy with OPRS (Overage Punk Rocker Syndrome).

It's all documented in these medical journals....

Isn't it funny how that works out!?!

:rofl: