how rude [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : how rude

shoottokill
01-09-2007, 23:50
two german exchange students that i have known for a while came back a few days ago to visit us again. and they wanted to go smoke hooka and so took them to coffee society as it is the closest place to my house. well i walk in there and the owner goes is that a concealed weapon. i was carrying my glock 19 not concealed. the man says well if its not concealed than what is it?? not being rude i answered the man its a not concealed weapon as conealed means not showing. he says what ever it is i dont want you to have it since the other costumers won't like it. i don't even care if you have a lincence or not. i sd ok thats your choice. but any reasons as to why your against it. he replies in a sharp tone because this is my business and i have every right period. well after that coment i sd thank you sir and we all walked out of the place as he lost my business for ever. but on the flip side if anyone is around the area of ray road and wants to get a drink take your gun in there and tell me if he just said that to me cuz im young or if he really is just a prick. anywyas man i hate people like him he could have just asked politly.

AZLS1
01-11-2007, 00:18
I went in and he didn't say anything. So, I asked him if he remembered you. He said that he did and that he didn't like your kind. I didn't ask him what that meant because he had a crazy look in his eyes.

Glolt20-91
01-17-2007, 13:36
Originally posted by AZLS1
I went in and he didn't say anything. So, I asked him if he remembered you. He said that he did and that he didn't like your kind. I didn't ask him what that meant because he had a crazy look in his eyes.

Those uv rays will do it everytime. :laughabove:

Bob

PHATMAN5050
01-18-2007, 11:37
Originally posted by AZLS1

Do you work/own AZ Dyno Chip? I was in the VW group that came in and got dyno'd in December, had no idea any of you guys were on here! :thumbsup:

AZLS1
01-27-2007, 22:31
Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
Do you work/own AZ Dyno Chip? I was in the VW group that came in and got dyno'd in December, had no idea any of you guys were on here! :thumbsup:

Yes and no. Keith and I are good friends. I help out when I can and use the shop to work on my other hobby. :banana:

glock45acp21
02-04-2007, 09:20
What's the address of the place?

AZLS1
02-14-2007, 23:04
Originally posted by glock45acp21
What's the address of the place?

Arizona Dyno Chip
513 N 54th St Suite #5
Chandler, AZ 85226

glock45acp21
02-15-2007, 14:51
I meant the place that you went into and the guy got an attitude.

AZLS1
02-15-2007, 23:16
Originally posted by glock45acp21
I meant the place that you went into and the guy got an attitude.

lol sorry about the thread hijack

Coffee Society
4905 E. Ray Road,
Ahwatukee Foothills
(480) 705-4282