PLDT Customer Service is the WORST [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PLDT Customer Service is the WORST

darwin25
01-11-2007, 02:46
We have 3 fax lines in our office. 2 lines on Bayantel and 1 line on PLDT. Last December 18, our fax line lost dial tone. We have immediately reported the problem to PLDT hotline 171. December 22, I learned that the line was still not working. So, this time it was I who called the hotline and asked what is happening to our faxline. The person on the other line told me that it was a major cable problem and it would probably take a month to restore their service. Upon hearing this, knowing that the person on the line is not capable of giving me any information beyond what she has already told me, I immediately asked for a supervisor. She told me that her supervisor is not available at the moment. So I asked instead for any supervisor. She told me there was none available because all of their supervisors are in a meeting. What the hell? What kind of office leaves a full staff without a single supervisor in charge? Any officer in charge? Still there was none, she said. OK so instead asked a call back from any supervisor or any technically capable person. So she took my contact numbers and said that she'll relay my request. The rest of the day passed. I recieved no call. The next morning still no fax line. I again called the hotline and asked for the supervisor because there is no way Im gonna take word that we have to wait 1 month before service would be restored. Who in the right state of mind would?. The person in line, this time a he, said that they have no supervisors in the office. I told i'll hold. He said they have NO, as in their organization does not have any supervisor. This time blood rushed in my head and I felt my nerves stiffen. Is this person insulting me? What kind of a customer service organization does not have a supervisor? Any officer in charge? He insisted there was none. "E paano kayo sumusweldo kung wala kahit isang officer dyan"?. He said: "May HR po kami pero wala kaming supervisor". This certainly is the worst customer service that I got. Never in my entire adult life had I asked a supervisor and was denied, much less insulted by such bull****. I insisted of course for any officer in the vicinity. And here's the best part. He told me that they are not allowed to transfer requests to any officer. So even if the client is really really angry, no supervisor will ever attend to take your complaint even if your complaint is against the CSR. They will only take calls from clients and advise clients to wait for the resumption of service.

December 24. still no fax line. I called again and asked for a supervisor. The CSR on line told me that no supervisors are available because they are taking a break. All at the same time? What kind of office are they running? So this time, they have a supervisor after all. But there was none available at the moment. After a little argument, I said I'll call again. After 3 hours I did and this time another CSR on line told me there was still no supervisor available because they are all taking calls. Again. What the??????. Supervisors taking calls? If they can take calls then how come I cant talk to any one of them?. Decemeber 27 same different excuses why I cant talk to a supervisor.December 28, 29. Its YEAR 2007. JANUARY 2,3,4, 5. I emailed their CS email address and I received no reply. I threatened them that I would forward my complaint to the News And Current Affairs of my mother company ABS-CBN. I did actually. Finally Monday, January 8, 2007 service was restored but guess what. Still no supervisor, nor any officer in charge. After having that experience, I can justify the "P*****inamo" recording of PLDT CSR that was circulating in the e-mails these last few months.

MELBU
01-11-2007, 03:27
Totally true!

Our entire building lost all phone connections before christmas
and we tried to follow up through pldt's customer service, THEY SUCK!
HAAAASSSSSSSSLLLLLEEEEE SILANG KAUSAP!
Hindi ako naka pag follow up ng client for more than a week!

December 29 and we still have no connection. Good thing we are doing
a PLDT COMMERCIAL Last December 27 to 29. A top PLDT Client (secret muna)
attended the presentation and i told him about our phone line
situation. Ayon after 2 hours full brigade ang pldt linemen nang dumating
and fixed our building phone line.
Nag padala pa ng letter for a rebate ang pldt ehehe.

Ako 1 minute palang nakikipag usap sa customer service napapa kasa na ako eh. Can't imagine kung paanong hirap at inis ang inabot nung walang
naka-usap na top PLDT executive. Kung hindi ko pa siguro naka-usap
yung PLDT client ko ang laking loss siguro nawala sa business ng
mga kapwa ko tenant dito sa bldg.

3kings
01-11-2007, 04:57
customer service pa lang yan.

pagdating ng rebate mas mahirap sila kausapin

ppts799
01-11-2007, 21:17
it took pldt TWO MONTHS to fix our phone. i spoke to about 11 CSRs who were not much help.

our family agreed that if it happens again, it would be much faster for bayantel to give us a new line.

Django
01-12-2007, 00:46
You guys were probably talking to some newly recruited fresh from college casual employee of a call center and not with a PLDT employee.

Plus PLDT has contracted out or outsourced their repair service requirements so the linemen repairing your connections are not really PLDT employees but contractors who do not give a s--- whether your phone is repaired or not.

Nonetheless, this does not give PLDT an excuse not to provide good service to their customers.

darwin25
01-12-2007, 01:06
Yap. Kinda figured that out. I actually asked them kung PLDT employee sila. The CSR on line. Told they are not PLDT employees. Call center daw sila. That only means that PLDT really does not care about customer service. I can understand BPO but to outsource customer service for communications and business utilities? That is just plain stupid.

ilocano
01-12-2007, 01:59
The easiest way to get things done with pldt/smart is to send an "angry" email with your contact details to any manager (take note, manager not supervisor)with all the details like name of csr etc. If email ads are not available fr the net, their contact/support center email will do. Once the email is forwarded and rolls over, i am 100% sure- you'll get a response. Worst, depending on the complaint, heads might just roll.

chocoboy
01-12-2007, 02:02
Subukan nyo tumawag sa Meralco... Mas malupet!!!

Bottomline... Sasabihin sa yo... "Sir follow up nyo na lang next month or so yung request nyo"

Mga P******NA nila walang kwenta kausap!

:rofl:

ppts799
01-12-2007, 02:03
yes, they did admit repair is out sourced.

as for CSR, half/half. some were call centers, some were PLDT employees. but no matter who, they still were of no help. it seems major cable problem is their common reason. i was given that too.

darwin25
01-12-2007, 02:47
Originally posted by chocoboy
Subukan nyo tumawag sa Meralco... Mas malupet!!!

Bottomline... Sasabihin sa yo... "Sir follow up nyo na lang next month or so yung request nyo"

Mga P******NA nila walang kwenta kausap!

:rofl:

Wahaha. Favorite din bakbakan ng boss ko ang meralco.:supergrin:

kcboy
01-12-2007, 17:27
lousy service is what we get when there is a monopoly.:shocked:

binoy
01-12-2007, 19:15
Originally posted by kcboy

Totally agree !!!!

MRV_G17
01-13-2007, 01:19
Originally posted by kcboy
i agree. sa Pinas ka lang makakakita na walang pakialam yang PLDT when it comes to complain. my wife experienced the same after the typhoon. they can't use phone for one month and all PLDT can say is: "nanakaw po kasi yung cable sa area ninyo". but geee... for one month?

and rebate?? ala sila pakialam if their services sucks, they might be blaming the customer instead: "gusto nyo magsubscribe eh di bahala kayo".

well, meron law to protect the customer but it is not being implemented kasi mga negosyante din yung ang pass ng bill.

ewan ko ba. palagi na lang si Juan Dela Cruz ang talo!!

wingz
01-13-2007, 02:11
Our company's version is like this; suki kami ng mga magnanakaw ng telephone and fiber optics cable. Our telephone lines were being cut by thieves almost 2-3 times a month in the last 4 months of 2006! Can you imagine that? So we called the CSR of PLDT and we get these replies that linemen are going to check/repair the lines. It took us almost a week following up until those linemen came to check and replace the said cable. Sensing that the thieves are going to follow up their attack on our cables, we befriended the linemen and get their personal cel nos. and promised them that we will give them bonus company products if we ever should call on them for repair. Ayun pag tumatawag kami, garantisado andyan ang mga mokong!

kcboy
01-13-2007, 09:35
Originally posted by wingz
Our company's version is like this; suki kami ng mga magnanakaw ng telephone and fiber optics cable. Our telephone lines were being cut by thieves almost 2-3 times a month in the last 4 months of 2006! Can you imagine that? So we called the CSR of PLDT and we get these replies that linemen are going to check/repair the lines. It took us almost a week following up until those linemen came to check and replace the said cable. Sensing that the thieves are going to follow up their attack on our cables, we befriended the linemen and get their personal cel nos. and promised them that we will give them bonus company products if we ever should call on them for repair. Ayun pag tumatawag kami, garantisado andyan ang mga mokong!

that's what we do also......be friends with the enemy.:thumbsup: