1M Budget [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 1M Budget

s0nny_g17
01-11-2007, 21:10
Kung meron 1 milyon petot na budget for a bisnes ano ang negosyo na itatayo mo? or saan maganda iinvest ang 1m sa panahon ngaun?

Valor1
01-11-2007, 22:03
Gunrunning ang ok ngayong pa eleksyon na. Pwede P 1M sa following options

1) 3-4 Units ng MP5 tapos mark-up ka ng 20-30% each
2) 40 units ng Armscor pistols
3) 30 units ng Elisco rifles
4) sandamakmak na ammo

Kidding aside, P 1M if invested in a business is part luck and part know-how. Kailangan din hilig mo iyong business at talagang alam mo ang pasikot-sikot. Grabe rin ang nagagawa ng swerte.

Si Sir Antedeluvianist kayang kaya kang turuan sa stock market a kung anu-ano pang market.

Regards.

MELBU
01-11-2007, 22:44
Originally posted by s0nny_g17
Kung meron 1 milyon petot na budget for a bisnes ano ang negosyo na itatayo mo? or saan maganda iinvest ang 1m sa panahon ngaun?

1. Choose from 2 sunrise businesses. CALLCENTER or MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION
Why sunrise? Because call centers are still new, it will take 5 more years bago maging sundown business kasi sobra na dami ng callcenters by that time.

2. Water Business - Kahit marami na, necessity pa rin sa tao yan.
Kahit tabi tabi pa kayo ng tindahan. Water franchise cost as low as

3. Video/Photo Business - Because of the digital age, demand is high.
Plus Video and other digital equipment are cheaper now compared 10 years ago.

4. General Merchandise store - Sell anything from groceries, stuff from quiapo and you can even make singit second hand stuff or stuffs from garage sale.
Plus maintenace and management is very easy. Benta ka lang ng benta,
pero crucial dito ang location, dapat sa mataong lugat like tricycle
or jeepney stations. Target mo dito office workers na pauwi na sa
kanilang mga bahay, hagip mo sweldo nila.

melbu

bikethief
01-12-2007, 00:01
Whatever ou do, don't frnchise! Most (not all) franchise owners here don't take care of their franchisees and calculate their mark-ups in such a way that sila lang ang kumikita and the franchisee is sddled with the risk and liability. I had a Royal Carib. Jamaican Patty store in ABS-CBN 3 years ago and relinquished ownership to the franchise owner after a year because my allowed mark-up wasn't making money for me. My partner and I lost 500k total. When I spoke to other franchisees, ganun din ang kwento. They build the store and operate for a year, then the relinquish ownership to the franchise owner kasi iniipit na yung stocks and wala nang support.

1M? Try mo mutual funds. Just make sure reputable group ang mapuntahan mo. Or hanap ka ng kasosyo and put up a 24hr. convenience store parang mini-stop or 711. Look for a location near a call center.

ilocano
01-12-2007, 02:04
Why not try investing it with philam life. they have this product that allows you to earn at least 30% of what u have invested per year. im not sure of the details though, nabasa ko lang sa flyer kanina when i went there to pay my premiums

9MX
01-12-2007, 03:32
beerhouse

Glock_19_9x19
01-12-2007, 03:50
Originally posted by 9MX
beerhouse

Agree ako dyan :supergrin:

I'd put up a Party Needs business too..Malakas chairs and tables ngayon eleksyon.

Wp.22
01-12-2007, 04:07
agree din ako sa beerhouse pwede name ay "Beer On Garden" para BOG din.

Glock_19_9x19
01-12-2007, 04:39
Originally posted by Wp.22
agree din ako sa beerhouse pwede name ay "Beer On Garden" para BOG din.

Balak ko nga talaga magtayo this year d2 sa Pasay, pag ok na funds ko :supergrin:

itosh
01-12-2007, 05:16
lending

Allegra
01-12-2007, 05:22
Originally posted by itosh
lending

agree

but tanggalin ko 100k for my herbalife biz

DA_NINJA
01-12-2007, 08:25
stick to the basics..

FOOD

SHELTER

CLOTHING

AND...GUNS
:thumbsup:

kcboy
01-12-2007, 08:52
beerhouse, ok ito. just hire good looking servers and ull do ok.:hugs:

s0nny_g17
01-12-2007, 16:03
Originally posted by 9MX
beerhouse

patay ako nito kay misis

revo
01-12-2007, 16:35
Choosing which business to open for yourself is a very personal thing. 1M Php is right about USD20,000, so in the US that's classfied as a small business. So the question really is - what small business can you start with U$D20,000 ?

I take it that you want the business to succeed and here are some factors for success -

1) You have higher chances of success if you have experience in that line of business already - at least 20 years is a minimum, I would say. In other words, you should not attempt to go into business if you do not have at least 20 years of experience in that area. You will be killed.

2) You should choose a line of business that you really love so that you don't mind working the long hours to make it succeed. Sa umpisa, ikaw lang lahat, walang katulong.

3) How fast can you start moving ? If you have an innovation that opens up a new niche, you better be able to deliver fast to the consumer or the big, established guys will just do the same thing you're doing and smash you. The business world is another type of war carried on peacefully.

4) How great is your idea ? It's niche leadership or nothing. You should be better than the leader of you niche by a wide margin or else that leader will catch up with you quickly and put you out of business.

3kings
01-12-2007, 18:49
real estate..build and sell

New_comer
01-12-2007, 19:36
kung wala pang internet sa lugar nyo, at me pwesto ka, baka mag-klik yun. Simulan mo sa 5 hanggang 10 units. Pag matumal, benta mo mga computer mo. Kahit papano, me babalik.

TTPower
01-13-2007, 00:40
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION.... try not to venture in this business. in my opinion its not yet the right time, RP is not yet ready for medical transcription. But if you do decide to try ur luck in medical transcription avoid franchising from MTC ACADEMY or any of their affiliate companies. btw i know this because i franchise an academy with them. :fist: :rant: :brickwall:

isuzu
01-13-2007, 01:07
Originally posted by bikethief
Whatever ou do, don't frnchise! Most (not all) franchise owners here don't take care of their franchisees and calculate their mark-ups in such a way that sila lang ang kumikita and the franchisee is sddled with the risk and liability. I had a Royal Carib. Jamaican Patty store in ABS-CBN 3 years ago and relinquished ownership to the franchise owner after a year because my allowed mark-up wasn't making money for me. My partner and I lost 500k total. When I spoke to other franchisees, ganun din ang kwento. They build the store and operate for a year, then the relinquish ownership to the franchise owner kasi iniipit na yung stocks and wala nang support.

1M? Try mo mutual funds. Just make sure reputable group ang mapuntahan mo. Or hanap ka ng kasosyo and put up a 24hr. convenience store parang mini-stop or 711. Look for a location near a call center.

Wow, ginamit lang yata kayo ng franchise owner ng Royal Caribbean Jamaican Patties. That's just plain GREED! Sayang, sarap pa naman nga spicy patties nila. I used to finish about 5 in one sitting when I was still living there.

isuzu
01-13-2007, 01:17
Originally posted by Titi-Power
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION.... try not to venture in this business. in my opinion its not yet the right time, RP is not yet ready for medical transcription. But if you do decide to try ur luck in medical transcription avoid franchising from MTC ACADEMY or any of their affiliate companies. btw i know this because i franchise an academy with them. :fist: :rant: :brickwall:

My sister's managing a transcription firm in Manila. Their principal is a Minnesota-based orthopedic doctor who is also our relative. They're doing good.

toxic
01-13-2007, 02:24
LOTTO outlet (PCSO)

TTPower
01-13-2007, 04:39
Originally posted by isuzu
My sister's managing a transcription firm in Manila. Their principal is a Minnesota-based orthopedic doctor who is also our relative. They're doing good.

thats good to hear :) at least they did not get a franchise and whats important is they have their own client of doctors :)

Glock_19_9x19
01-13-2007, 05:11
Originally posted by toxic
LOTTO outlet (PCSO)

Make that a joint Lotto/OTB outlet :thumbsup:

If you put up a Ihaw-ihaw resto/beerhouse or cafe na may OTB, solved ka na mas lalo pag may karera

enting
01-13-2007, 08:17
rent ka ng space sa SM gawin mong cockpit/sabongan!

toxic
01-15-2007, 02:05
Pasok dito yung 1 M mo sonny_g17

more info on Lotto.

last year i read somewhere na you need to pay php500,000. bond + application fees. dont know now kung magkano.
http://www.pcso.gov.ph/faqs.html#faq3
http://www.pcso.gov.ph/faqs.html#individual%20applicant:

then last night i saw it sa News meron silang bagong laro called KENO ..check that out baka mababa ang bond.

3kings
01-15-2007, 04:10
i dont want to seem morbid but i havent seen a funeral house failed in business. i believe they have tax perks as well.

the industry is not that crowded. in pasay city, i think there are only 3-4, in makati i think there are 4-5, in paranaque 3-4 din yata.

given the chance i will look at this business seriously.

like a friend of mine imported a rolls royce with 50% less on taxes (yun nga lang the person who will ride at the back will be laying down instead of sitting).

flash1919
01-15-2007, 06:02
bakit kaya sa may pasig dami punirarya, pero mas madami pa rin motel. :supergrin:

ganda ngayon negosyo 5-6.:thumbsup: