on cleaning the barrel [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : on cleaning the barrel

southplinker
01-11-2007, 23:04
quick one lang bogsters!

On cleaning the barrel, san ba dapat ipasok yung bronze brush sa front ng barrel or sa likod ng barrel?

salamat!!!!

bikethief
01-12-2007, 00:11
Uhhm... sirit!

May punchline ba 'to?...

Hehehe. Seriously, sa likod ang pasok ng brush. Stroke in the direction of the bullets travel so from chamber to muzzle end. Don't do back and forth brush strokes and be as gentle as possible. Use a good solvent rin like breakfree.

southplinker
01-12-2007, 00:31
Originally posted by bikethief
Uhhm... sirit!

May punchline ba 'to?...

Hehehe. Seriously, sa likod ang pasok ng brush. Stroke in the direction of the bullets travel so from chamber to muzzle end. Don't do back and forth brush strokes and be as gentle as possible. Use a good solvent rin like breakfree.

serious ito sir! I still consider myself as a total noob:supergrin:

PM ko na lang ikaw BK just to be clear...hehehehehe

zorkd
01-13-2007, 19:12
sir southplinker, you can make it easier with a boresnake although a bore brush will do you fine. if you will use breakfree, from what i read in the bottle (or was it their website), exposure to CLP for about 4 hours is needed for the copper to more easily lift away from the steel of the barrel. hoppes 9 seems to remove copper fouling faster, mabango pa! hehehe

pero mahal itong mga cleaners na ito for me, ako gaas lang plus acetone plus transmission fluid. mag laan ka nang P300 you will have enough to dunk your barrel or complete gun into the mixtue na. buhos sa timba', babad ang kanyon, bukas mo kuskusin, linis!

tapos patak patak lang nang motor oil pang lube, maski yung pang 2T, ayos na yun. yung norinco ko amoy cherry, gawa nung 2T na scented, hehehe.

safe shooting! and safe cleaning!